Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co. Toremifene Raws - Janoshik Test

No, because they lack the capabilities to ship large quantities (hundreds of kits) safely and efficiently and we all witnessed what happens when there are issues with product quality or shipping. (Decent) HGH/peptide vendors want to work closely with a factory/source that is receptive to feedback regarding quality improvements and willing to take a loss when they fuck up.
shit, now I'm wondering how much better Goodlyfe and Opti's kits are compared to Quigdao, since Quig is literally half the price.

shit, now I'm wondering how much better Goodlyfe and Opti's kits are compared to Quigdao, since Quig is literally half the price.
It's your money. You can choose to pay double for regularly tested GH like opti and GL. Up to you whether its worth doubled the price for ease of mind

It's your money. You can choose to pay double for regularly tested GH like opti and GL. Up to you whether its worth doubled the price for ease of mind
I've used both GL and Quigdao; the only difference was the IGF-1 levels, but notice nothing else. So I guess I'm good. And frankly, I don't think GH is all that anyway; I gave it this long run because it was so cheap from Quigdao.

Lord help anyone that orders from you and you do them dirty. If they go public you blast nearly their whole tracking number, place of origin, etc. You make it real easy for LE. Is that your strategy to keep members from speaking out?
Yeah he’s a dirty China men rat who loves fucking dogs.

It’s one thing to call people retarded but you straight up use scare tactics when anyone speaks up. Thinks he’s big and powerful. Not sure why anyone would order from this handjob when he’s known for being reckless and posting shit like this. Disgusting.

Dog fucker.

I've used both GL and Quigdao; the only difference was the IGF-1 levels, but notice nothing else. So I guess I'm good. And frankly, I don't think GH is all that anyway; I gave it this long run because it was so cheap from Quigdao.
I couldn't help but notice you misspelt Qingdao as Quigdao all the time lol

It’s one thing to call people retarded but you straight up use scare tactics when anyone speaks up. Thinks he’s big and powerful. Not sure why anyone would order from this handjob when he’s known for being reckless and posting shit like this. Disgusting.

Dog fucker.
You guys speak like this towards people and expect them to kiss your dick in return? Now what the fuck does being Chinese have to do with fucking dogs? It's like you fuckers are taking your racist inner thoughts out at every chance you get. I don't get it. Meso loves to talk shit but can't take it in return

Fucking a; I'm on like my 7th kit from Quigdao, does this mean their kits are garbage? My IGF-1 levels did come back quite lower at 315 on 5ius ED, compared to Goodlyfe's 374 at 5iu.

I assumed everyone just bought from them, then repackaged their own to resell.
Most of Middle man orders from factory, not from another middle man

You guys speak like this towards people and expect them to kiss your dick in return? Now what the fuck does being Chinese have to do with fucking dogs? It's like you fuckers are taking your racist inner thoughts out at every chance you get. I don't get it. Meso loves to talk shit but can't take it in return
He doesn’t talk shit you fuck head. He leaks information and does business like a scumbag commie. I don’t need my dick kissed. I don’t do business like a dirty scamming chinamen. I also don’t want my information going to some fuck head who can’t handle running things properly. It’s not racist it’s how he acts.

Now Go shit in your fist and die.

He doesn’t talk shit you fuck head. He leaks information and does business like a scumbag commie. I don’t need my dick kissed. I don’t do business like a dirty scamming chinamen. I also don’t want my information going to some fuck head who can’t handle running things properly. It’s not racist it’s how he acts.

Now Go shit in your fist and die.
I'm pretty sure the rep isn't even Chinese. He's addressed that he's not located in China himself IIRC. Please stop embarrassing yourself by revealing that you belong to the bottom of the barrel of the gene pool. It's retarded the way some of you guys conduct yourselves.

Dog fucker.
Calm down bro, you can bash him but I don't think it's necessary to include the "China" part. Anyone can be an asshole, no matter they're an American, Indian, or African.

Calm down bro, you can bash him but I don't think it's necessary to include the "China" part. Anyone can be an asshole, no matter they're an American, Indian, or African.
This is what I'm trying to say. Attack him based on the dude, not on his perceived race, and associate that he's a "Chinese dogfucker". Some dudes are born with three brain cells

You draw the line of me calling him a dirty scamming China men but it’s okay to threaten and dox people. Fuck off with that. I don’t think it’s necessary to do garbage business.

You’re so woke. Also Please don’t call me bro my pronouns are they/them.

You draw the line of me calling him a dirty scamming China men but it’s okay to threaten and dox people. Fuck off with that. I don’t think it’s necessary to do garbage business.

You’re so woke. Also Please don’t call me bro my pronouns are they/them.
Okay they/them. It’s hilarious that in your desperate attempt in trying to come across as anti-woke, you’re as annoying as the people you are making fun of. The irony

First thank you for sharing that our Clomiphene citrate is +98% ^^

Toremiphene was a mistake as explained and the proof is that we came to you with a feedback of outgoing items that day, and it was Clomiphene citrate that was sent, and you have already ordered many items, and all matches what is advertised.

We did the necessary to fix it, by promising you reshiping the item once available. You weren't patient, your loss now.

Thinking now you will convince members that we are scammers because of 1 mistake? good luck ^^

View attachment 165015

You have been one of the most annoying customers/labs that I have dealed with until now, so I am pleased that you choosed to bash us in forum because of a non intentionally mistake, end of the business with you.

We already have about 30 blind lab tests done here by members, and always match what is advertised.

I will also take advantage of the counter-advertising you want to do for us to advertise our HGH that you tested.

For members who are curious about a recent lab test of our HGH with dimer testing.

If you want to share other raws tested by you feel free ^^

View attachment 165016
I love to see how it’s everyone else fault other then you guys, just becouse the guy published you shipped a wrong product for whatever reason.

Anyway you suck balls.

You are out of your mind if you order from Qingdao for personal use. Personally it makes zero difference for me if a vial of tren is 30 euros or 10. I'd rather order labeled and tested batches and be 100% confident with what im getting and injecting into myself. If it makes a huge difference for you, your priorities in life are skewed and you should be focusing on making money. Don't give this shithead any more business.

i like the communication with QSC and i like their products cuz every Order i habe done with them was superb don't understand why you need to hate someone soo much in a forum...
If you think the scamming people and you dont like that, just dont order from him and get your hands on a source you like.