Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I really hope that you will be doxed and the cops come and take you to one of those shitty prisons in Germany and a bunch of niggers and pakis rape you to death
It's just totally unbearable to see you here when you know you don't have to be here, kill yourself
Damn bro. Little harsh. Lol. You might get banned for that.

Damn bro. Little harsh. Lol. You might get banned for that.
I think it's newer generation saying. I'm in my 30s but I feel that people who say this are in their teens or 20s.

Telling someone to kill themselves is a harsh thing to do. only seen It on the internet with people a little younger than myself

I think it's newer generation saying. I'm in my 30s but I feel that people who say this are in their teens or 20s.

Telling someone to kill themselves is a harsh thing to do. only seen It on the internet with people a little younger than myself
Yeah only time I would wish shit like that would be if someone messed with my kids. Lol.

I really hope that you will be doxed and the cops come and take you to one of those shitty prisons in Germany and a bunch of niggers and pakis rape you to death
It's just totally unbearable to see you here when you know you don't have to be here, kill yourself

You are way out of line. I try and just let the drama that happens here pass me by but to to say this to anyone is beyond fucked up. If anyone needs to fuck off it is definitely you.

I told a few people that when in my 20s. I'm 41 now. Of course at the time we were all strung out on hardcore drugs.

Jesus Christ dude. You aren’t on 4chan you can’t say that kind of stuff here.

QSC was nice enough to send me up to date HPLC testing for semaglutide but idk what I Am looking at.View attachment 166229
It doesn't show anything definitive. It's an HPLC-DAD chromatogram, but without any included reference standard, it could be for ANY molecule. It does show that this particular analyte is 99.8% pure as far as UV data is concerned. A mass spectrum or NMR spectrum would have been more helpful.

Do you guys use a filter needle for drawing up your gear before you inject?

Last edited:
How important is it to take GH on an empty stomach. Everything I read says to take it a couple of hours after a meal but I am bulking so I am eating constantly, even during the night.

How important is it to take GH on an empty stomach. Everything I read says to take it a couple of hours after a meal but I am bulking so I am eating constantly, even during the night.
I think it's neglible. I'd you are concerned.

Do it the same time you eat. I think you have 2 hours for your insulin sensitivity to drop. Or hell. Take metformin and say fuck it

If youre doing fasted cardio is the only time it matters to take the growth hormone on an empty stomach. For fatloss

Sponsors

Latest posts