Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

My tb500 from quingdao doesn’t seem to have a vacuum seal. Water is supposed to shoot inside vial without me pressing on the syringe if it’s vacuum sealed?

My tb500 from quingdao doesn’t seem to have a vacuum seal. Water is supposed to shoot inside vial without me pressing on the syringe if it’s vacuum sealed?
I have not had a vacuum seal with there hgh as well as optis either. I just push 1ml of air into it

That is exactly what a vial with vacuum would do once you pin it, get the bac water without having to press anything due to the negative pressure inside of the vial. It is usually recommended to get in some air to avoid any problem when drawing out later.

How important is it to take GH on an empty stomach. Everything I read says to take it a couple of hours after a meal but I am bulking so I am eating constantly, even during the night.

TBH I think this is a lot of bro-science. Many potentially confounded "n=1" reports, etc. (not to discount the anecdotes or anything like that, but no controlled studies on this)

TBH I think this is a lot of bro-science. Many potentially confounded "n=1" reports, etc. (not to discount the anecdotes or anything like that, but no controlled studies on this)

Just insert a needle without a syringe to let the air out while you insert another needle with a BAC-filled syringe into the vial.

Also, I doubt they'd be able to vacuum seal enough to allow a full 1 mL water to be injected. That'd put some serious inward pressure on the topper.

I really hope that you will be doxed and the cops come and take you to one of those shitty prisons in Germany and a bunch of niggers and pakis rape you to death
It's just totally unbearable to see you here when you know you don't have to be here, kill yourself
Its not exactly a hplc/ms test, but it looks like qsc has some quality tren.

FWIW, Peptide Sciences posted MS & HPLC of their semaglutide. Not vouching and could be totally photoshopped, but it is what it is: Buy Semaglutide (GLP-1) 3mg | 99% Purity (USA Made) | Peptide Sciences

View attachment 166245

View attachment 166244

View attachment 166243
I 100% vouch for the dosage of their semaglutide and legitimacy.

I just gotta figure out how to make this semaglutide from QSC stronger. I gave myself 1.5mg since Friday. I should have an idea tomorrow on the potency

I really hope that you will be doxed and the cops come and take you to one of those shitty prisons in Germany and a bunch of niggers and pakis rape you to death
It's just totally unbearable to see you here when you know you don't have to be here, kill yourself
This sounds like the rep of Qingdao itself... Called me a cunt in their very first email. I'd rather pay a premium and get treated with respect. Anyone who orders from this shithead is out of their mind. All the fuckery and scams they have pulled off and people keep ordering. I've lost count how many times a customer has been fucked over and it never doesn't get resolved. it just gets forgotten and buried under posts. Blows my mind.

Just insert a needle without a syringe to let the air out while you insert another needle with a BAC-filled syringe into the vial.

Also, I doubt they'd be able to vacuum seal enough to allow a full 1 mL water to be injected. That'd put some serious inward pressure on the topper.
The vials don’t have any vacuum in it

Sponsors

Latest posts