Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Actually, you didn't deliver the Toremifene that Deus ordered. To make things worse, he wouldn't even know that it's not Toremifene if he didn't get it tested. Just stating fact here, no hate.
Yes the company did a mistake by shipping Clomiphene citrate instead of Toremifene citrate, and every source can make mistakes so I tried to correct and ship the good item once it's back to stock, he wasn't patient and he choosed to come here and bash us, and call me a scammer, and I got a 2 weeks ban because of him, trying to explain in public his case, so it has consequences.

The market is wide, and you have many choices of sources, so feel free to buy overpriced gear from grown up greedy ones, and let the 10 yo child do his business in peace.

Cheers

Nah. We're not gonna leave you to carry on with zero accountability, while your other accounts and shills keep this thread at the top of the page.

Every member on this board who benefits from the harm reduction culture built up over the years has a duty to keep calling you out on your shit until you either fix up or go away.

Am waiting for that EU warehouse to come. Right now its nearly impossible in my country to import anything from china without showing them the goods thats inside.

Nah. We're not gonna leave you to carry on with zero accountability, while your other accounts and shills keep this thread at the top of the page.

Every member on this board who benefits from the harm reduction culture built up over the years has a duty to keep calling you out on your shit until you either fix up or go away.
Keep wasting your time and welcome to the haters list ^^

Yes the company did a mistake by shipping Clomiphene citrate instead of Toremifene citrate, and every source can make mistakes so I tried to correct and ship the good item once it's back to stock, he wasn't patient and he choosed to come here and bash us, and call me a scammer, and I got a 2 weeks ban because of him, trying to explain in public his case, so it has consequences.
Why not just pursue the good faith resolution of apologizing (if you haven't privately) and refunding as you promised? That would make things so much easier as then you would have righted the wrong. You have every tool necessary to be a good source, just be a good source.

Why not just pursue the good faith resolution of apologizing (if you haven't privately) and refunding as you promised? That would make things so much easier as then you would have righted the wrong. You have every tool necessary to be a good source, just be a good source.
I don't need everyone to be a customer of mine, I need only respectful ones, I have no problem to apologize and fix every mistake I did, I have done that before I did mistakes, I corrected all, I refunded people who know how to do business such as Skank, and even that he published a bad result of hcg, I have no problem with that, and he did business even after that, the point is some rules needs to be respected, and my ego cannot accept being treated like shit from a customer, how some meso do with all sources, nah bro, I prefer to lose that customer and everyone that stands with him and defend him, rather than lose my dignity.
This will teach him a lesson and to everyone who intends to talk shit about us, or think that bringing mistakes in public can change something or disrespect me and people should be aware of consequences, which are total loss of good custumer service such as reship, refund, mistake correction.

A scammer is someone who take your money and don't ship to you anything, I delivered to Deus all his orders
As always you lie, you never shipped the 500g Raloxifene he ordered March 21st (he eventually settled for 500g TP alongside the 500g Deca ordered instead which you finally shipped on April 24th, so you still owe him the difference in cost between Raloxifene and TP, which is substantial) nor did he receive 10 kits of HGH 10 via "100% success rate Canada shipping method". You keep listing and selling products QSC doesn't have in stock because all you care about is getting a customer's money in their hands.

Don't talk about greedy sources as you're the greediest of all having pocketed the difference in cost between both Clomiphene/Toremifene and Raloxifene/TP.

As always you lie, you never shipped the 500g Raloxifene he ordered March 21st (he eventually settled for 500g TP alongside the 500g Deca ordered instead which you finally shipped on April 24th, so you still owe him the difference in cost between Raloxifene and TP, which is substantial) nor did he receive 10 kits of HGH 10 via "100% success rate Canada shipping method". You keep listing and selling products QSC doesn't have in stock because all you care about is getting a customer's money in their hands.

Don't talk about greedy sources as you're the greediest of all having pocketed the difference in cost between both Clomiphene/Toremifene and Raloxifene/TP.
As said before, you aren't welcomed in my thread as a source, so I won't even bother myself to answer you anymore, go back to yours and mind your own business, slut.

All things should be open and transparent on this forum.. you seem to think everything needs to be hidden and kept private....not how it works here.

If it's an unintentional mistake, you could probably try to resolve the issue with him fairly. I'm pretty sure you will get more advantages in the long run even if you have to refund him monetarily now. We as the customers are just trying to find affordable and trustworthy sources. Just my 2 cents though.

All things should be open and transparent on this forum.. you seem to think everything needs to be hidden and kept private....not how it works here.
The public/private thing wasn't the issue, you can publish whatever you want, it's your right, and I fix it, the point was calling me a scammer, bashing us because of this, even that I offered a solution, which I won't accept

This will teach him a lesson and to everyone who intends to talk shit about us, or think that bringing mistakes in public can change something or disrespect me and people should be aware of consequences, which are total loss of good custumer service such as reship, refund, mistake correction.
I have said it before this source keeps everyone afraid of making a bad review public here, He even admits here. There have been members pm me and others as well as Millard that they are afraid to make a bad review due to this ass clowns business policies...

Sponsors

Latest posts