Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Just started their tren ace. Was using tren ace from a different source we will see how it goes. First injection with their tren a was yesterday mixed it with two different sources products test and deca. Today no unusual sorness or swelling. Not doing feelz report ;)but will update if i start getting side affects. Currently no sides with the dose im at frok other source. injecting 1ml 4x a week. Was doing .5ml with previous sources tren a.

Last edited:
i did.
Ozempic is stronger by ~50% imo. Not sure if it is a dosing issue or has to do with the other stuff used in Ozempic compared to pure Semaglutide + BAC water
It honestly bothered me a little that it was significantly weaker and then I re-looked at the cost of semaglutide

Just started their tren ace. Was using tren ace from a different source we will see how it goes. First injection with their tren a was yesterday mixed it with two different sources products test and deca. Today no unusual sorness or swelling. Not doing feelz report ;)but will update if i start getting side affects. Currently no sides with the dose im at frok other source. injecting 1ml 4x a week. Was doing .5ml with previous sources tren a.
I lied I suppose super high annoying Libido is a side haha

Is there any chance you’ve just gotten used to the dose and needed to move up?
I haven't been on it for 5 weeks and even then. I was getting some sides from 1mg a week. I couldn't dose escalate. I was on that for a month.

Manu confirmed my thoughts

Even source stated it isn't as strong as ozempic.
But I do feel it works.

I guess a different way of thinking it is consider the 5mg vials as 4mg of ozempic

Can anyone post the last hgh test Quindao had? I used about 500iu of their product with good results, a friend of mine is just asking for the lab test before he pulls the trigger, I remember seeing a test for 94-96% I can’t recall.

I haven't been on it for 5 weeks and even then. I was getting some sides from 1mg a week. I couldn't dose escalate. I was on that for a month.

Manu confirmed my thoughts

Even source stated it isn't as strong as ozempic.
But I do feel it works.

I guess a different way of thinking it is consider the 5mg vials as 4mg of ozempic
I've been on 5 mg of ozempic and it is definitely time for me to bump up the dose. I'm going to take 1 mg of the QSC whenever I get it right off the bat. I wonder if using less bac would help? Like on the 2 mg vial maybe just using a half ml of water.

Last edited:
I've been on 5 mg of ozempic and it is definitely time for me to bump up the dose. I'm going to take 1 mg of the QSC whenever I get it right off the bat. I wonder if using less bac would help? Like on the 2 mg vial maybe just using a half ml of water.
You mean 0.5mg?

I used 1ml for 5ml. So each unit is 0.05mg.

I don't need everyone to be a customer of mine, I need only respectful ones, I have no problem to apologize and fix every mistake I did, I have done that before I did mistakes, I corrected all, I refunded people who know how to do business such as Skank, and even that he published a bad result of hcg, I have no problem with that, and he did business even after that, the point is some rules needs to be respected, and my ego cannot accept being treated like shit from a customer, how some meso do with all sources, nah bro, I prefer to lose that customer and everyone that stands with him and defend him, rather than lose my dignity.
This will teach him a lesson and to everyone who intends to talk shit about us, or think that bringing mistakes in public can change something or disrespect me and people should be aware of consequences, which are total loss of good custumer service such as reship, refund, mistake correction.
Like I said in my book length review of QSC. Rep is a person who knows his own value and sets his own rules about what's acceptable. If you choose not to respect him thats your business but surely everyone can respect his level of self worth.

Last edited:
If youre doing fasted cardio is the only time it matters to take the growth hormone on an empty stomach. For fatloss

I thought the thinking was avoid HGH 60 mins before or after a meal because insulin is spiked in the blood and thus they would be competing against each other.

Is that a myth then?

I thought the thinking was avoid HGH 60 mins before or after a meal because insulin is spiked in the blood and thus they would be competing against each other.

Is that a myth then?
It depends on the dosage of the injection, you should check your blood sugar while doing this, hgh is hyperglycemic, so in the event of a meal post injection filled with carbs, your pancreas will assimilate its carbohydrates less, and you will have a little nausea, but again, the hyperglycemic effect of gh varies from one person to another, and from one dosage to another, there are some guys with a glucometer, their blood sugar will not move a bit after HGH pin, and others yes. The safest thing is to add a minimum of insulin if the gh is pre-meal on heavy bulks, or simply eat and then inject the gh after the meal.

Is that a myth then?
Meh. You could technically eat and have hgh at the same time. By the time insulin sensitivity kicks in you should be fine.

Other option is just take metformin and you are g2g.

If you are on a cut. Semaglutide will cover that