Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Just got my first international package non peptide package from Qingdao. Took less than 30 days. Only bad thing was that nothing was labeled. Due to the different quantity of stuff I ordered I pretty much guessed what was what, though I have emailed him to confirm.

Only grip I have with Qingdao is the lack of labeling. Is it that hard just to do a small sticker on your smaller orders like you do with the big orders?

Recieved 1 of my orders so far. Shipping was quick from US warehouse. Will be using the test cyp and I will update when I get to feeling the effects. I also got the tren ace for a friend, he will let me know how that goes.

My other order is coming from china, my hopes are high that it passes customs. Can anyone let me know the likelyhood of it passing?

As long as my experience remains positive, I’ll keep using them, everyone else should weigh up their choices / risks and do what’s right for them.
I had the same positive experience with them both with the service, purchase and the end result of the product I tested (results in the testing forum). Again, my experience is only 1 of many and I can only account for my own.

Recieved 1 of my orders so far. Shipping was quick from US warehouse. Will be using the test cyp and I will update when I get to feeling the effects. I also got the tren ace for a friend, he will let me know how that goes.

My other order is coming from china, my hopes are high that it passes customs. Can anyone let me know the likelyhood of it passing?
It'll be fine. It's easy to get apprehensive tho :)

giphy.gif

lol...what the fuck even is this post? Some of you guys just have cocksucking in your genes....

Look, it's one thing to be a smoothbrain tribal retard who feels the need to defend this source like a battered girlfriend defends her boyfriend simply because it's the one you chose....but it's entirely another to lovingly cup this dishonest, middleman-drug-dealer cunt's balls and tickle his taint with your praise.

What do you think's in it for you? Do you think he's gonna give you a free vial on your next order? Is your self-worth somehow connected to the public reputation of your steroid source so you feel compelled to white knight a chinese drug dealer?

It genuinely baffles me.
LMFAO!!!

Maybe you should go back and read my original fucking review you retarded inbred cunt. Your pathetic trivial existence is of absolutely zero significance to me so you can feel free to fuck back off to whatever hovel you just crawled out of!

I thought the thinking was avoid HGH 60 mins before or after a meal because insulin is spiked in the blood and thus they would be competing against each other.

Is that a myth then?
The only times i use hgh is fasted before cardio in morning or pre workout with insulin or post workout with insulin or before bed. 2 shots per day spread out tops not all 4 spots . I think it's less affective with dose after dose through the day. If you want to get big and heal use all your hgh at bed time

(Sometimes I even use 1iu insulin before fasted cardio with L carnitne paired with the hgh)

Hgh is amazing, will be grabbing it again, as i wouldnt be able to afford the amount used otherwise. And that amount makes a huge difference.

I have always had great communication with him
I always say the same every time I raised my hgh dose .

which country ?

Just got my first international package non peptide package from Qingdao. Took less than 30 days. Only bad thing was that nothing was labeled. Due to the different quantity of stuff I ordered I pretty much guessed what was what, though I have emailed him to confirm.

Only grip I have with Qingdao is the lack of labeling. Is it that hard just to do a small sticker on your smaller orders like you do with the big orders?
For domestic orders, you have labels on each items on the bubble bag.
For International, if your items are easy to distinguish, no labels and when I say easy to distinguish I mean it needs the minimum intelligence such as distinguishing the 1 kg raw bag from the 50g raw bag.
If you order 1 peptide or 1 oil, it won't be labeled, if you order many, you have marks in the buttom of the kit for peptides and à label inside the kit for oils if it's only 2 oils, we label one of them, and sometimes both.
Same for tabs.

Last edited:
US domestic HGH bags of 1 kit and 2 kits all sold, the new stock is on the way to the warehouse and will be available the Middle of next month.
Now only 5 boxes bags are available, which means only multiples of 5 HGH kits can be sold US dom (5 kits, 10 kits, 15, 20, 25 etc...)