Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I thought the thinking was avoid HGH 60 mins before or after a meal because insulin is spiked in the blood and thus they would be competing against each other.

Is that a myth then?

a lot of bro-science surrounding this, although @Runtrenfckktens posted this when I said that eariler: A GH and fat loss protocol (rhGH lipolysis) that is science-based Tl;dr: take your dose all at once instead of divided if fat loss is goal (?)

and this study showing PM > AM dosing https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2294131/

no data on fasted hGH before cardio, but a lot of guys seem to like it

that's all I got have a nice day

I can arrange that on the next batch of primo. Just need to be sure that the demand is enough high as 100mg/ml and the kit will be about $310 with no possible for having few vials as in US warehouse we only sell full kits.

Primo is great but I can't bother with 100 mg/mL anymore; total volume of oil weekly starts to become too much for me. Regardless of carrier oil, just a pain in the ass (not literally) (usually).

Like I said in my book length review of QSC. Rep is a person who knows his own value and sets his own rules about what's acceptable. If you choose not to respect him thats your business but surely everyone can respect his level of self worth.
giphy.gif

lol...what the fuck even is this post? Some of you guys just have cocksucking in your genes....

Look, it's one thing to be a smoothbrain tribal retard who feels the need to defend this source like a battered girlfriend defends her boyfriend simply because it's the one you chose....but it's entirely another to lovingly cup this dishonest, middleman-drug-dealer cunt's balls and tickle his taint with your praise.

What do you think's in it for you? Do you think he's gonna give you a free vial on your next order? Is your self-worth somehow connected to the public reputation of your steroid source so you feel compelled to white knight a chinese drug dealer?

It genuinely baffles me.

A scammer is someone who take your money and don't ship to you anything, I delivered to Deus all his orders, and Deus lost his right in the reship and he won't be refunded after the mess he has done, I was kind to offer him a reship cost free on an ungaranteed mode of transportation and offering to correct a mistake after that, but since he did what he did, I cancelled all and he lost every single right in good customer service and mistake correction, as listed in the policy and if you are not happy about that and don't agree with this rules you can go fuck yourself and welcome to my ignore list
You sent him a wrong product and a cheaper product. You fucked up and scammed that guy out of thousands. Plain and simple. You told him to shut his mouth but he didn't.

You are a piece of shit. How come this fuck is allowed to keep doing "business" on here and put customers in danger. Just imagine the kind of harm sending wrong raws to someone can do. Not to mention he refused to reship or refund the guy. And he keeps doing it and getting away with it.

Report this bitch to the admin and do the same on Alibaba.

Hgh is amazing, will be grabbing it again, as i wouldnt be able to afford the amount used otherwise. And that amount makes a huge difference.

I have always had great communication with him

You better hurry because he won't be able to accept payments much longer.
Whilst some of the criticism seems fair, this kind of scaremongering seems like utter nongsense, QSC accepts more forms of payment than any vendor, you think they’ll get banned from all of them?

Can you ever get banned from Bitcoin transactions? Be serious.

Like jJjB my experience with the rep has only been positive, when a vial of tren blew up because I was a retard, they were happy to discuss and come to a compromise that left us both happy.

Maybe I’m just selfish, but until I have an issue I’m unhappy with, I’ll keep using Qingdao, before joining meso I was restricted to buying from a random guy on the internet literally called ‘Big Ed’ QD, is a massive improvement for me.

Whilst some of the criticism seems fair, this kind of scaremongering seems like utter nongsense, QSC accepts more forms of payment than any vendor, you think they’ll get banned from all of them?

Can you ever get banned from Bitcoin transactions? Be serious.

Like jJjB my experience with the rep has only been positive, when a vial of tren blew up because I was a retard, they were happy to discuss and come to a compromise that left us both happy.

Maybe I’m just selfish, but until I have an issue I’m unhappy with, I’ll keep using Qingdao, before joining meso I was restricted to buying from a random guy on the internet literally called ‘Big Ed’ QD,
Your experience is irrelevant and there is a huge difference between one vial and thousands worth of raws. Being an arrogant prick is enough of a reason to bury him.

I am not talking about crypto. If you know how Alibaba payments work you will realize how much money they will potentially lose when Alibaba penalizes them. Do you know what Trade Assurance is? They will lose a shitload of money.

Next time think twice before being a cunt to your customers.

Your experience is irrelevant and there is a huge difference between one vial and thousands worth of raws. Being an arrogant prick is enough of a reason to bury him.

I am not talking about crypto. If you know how Alibaba payments work you will realize how much money they will potentially lose when Alibaba penalizes them. Do you know what Trade Assurance is? They will lose a shitload of money.

Next time think twice before being a cunt to your customers.
Surely my experience is just as relevant as anyone else’s? Or are you only interested in negative reviews?

You were talking about crypto, because you clearly stated “he won’t be able to accept payments much longer” what you mean is payments via one overpriced method. Leaving many more available.

Last edited:
Surely my experience is just as relevant as anyone else’s? Or are you only interested in negative reviews?

You were talking about crypto, because you clearly stated “he won’t be able to accept payments much longer” what you mean is payments via your me overpriced method. Leaving many more available.
Crypto is banned in China and what the fuck are you talking about. I was talking about Alibaba. That is what will hurt them. Obviously anyone can accept crypto although it is a hassle to deal with it in China

So because you're experience was good that means he can selectively keep scamming on big orders? Wtf has happened to meso
I’m not quite sure how you jumped to that conclusion, I literally said maybe I’m being selfish, but the fact remains I have little to no other options. As long as my experience remains positive, I’ll keep using them, everyone else should weigh up their choices / risks and do what’s right for them.

I also don’t get to make the rules round here.