Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

What an interesting turn of events. After reading through most of the recent drama, I think it's hard to say whether or not QCS deliberately sent the wrong anti e or not. I do think the Hgh sample was most likely QSC that the other source sent in. Why wouldn't he want that sampled as well? It came back good and for the most part Jano samples sent in from QSC have been good. The cost of using QSC is so much cheaper than us domestic it's best to buy from them and keep them honest by doing periodic testing. There should be a money pool for members to keep this source legit.

What an interesting turn of events. After reading through most of the recent drama, I think it's hard to say whether or not QCS deliberately sent the wrong anti e or not. I do think the Hgh sample was most likely QSC that the other source sent in. Why wouldn't he want that sampled as well? It came back good and for the most part Jano samples sent in from QSC have been good. The cost of using QSC is so much cheaper than us domestic it's best to buy from them and keep them honest by doing periodic testing. There should be a money pool for members to keep this source legit.
If they want to make the sales, they should be willing to foot the bill. Not just QSC, any vendor

QSC still lists Toremifene on their recently updated Meso FR pricelist, still hasn't produced any in-house or other kind of testing for it which they have for any other compound that has been inquired about at least, so it's not hard to say at all.

The HGH sample is not from QSC - theirs was tested as well but the report was not posted because the QSC rep steals any and all lab reports for misrepresentation or marketing their products whether you allow them or not, leading to some of us no longer posting their results publically, as they offer nothing for testing their products either.

While the ban will soon end, that doesn't undo his doxxing and he'll remain a scammer until he makes good on his promise to refund Deus Pharma. You cannot keep a source honest that has no such intentions (and an army of alts/shills) with the limited means/funds the Meso community has at hand.

QSC still lists Toremifene on their recently updated Meso FR pricelist, still hasn't produced any in-house or other kind of testing for it which they have for any other compound that has been inquired about at least, so it's not hard to say at all.

The HGH sample is not from QSC - theirs was tested as well but the report was not posted because the QSC rep steals any and all lab reports for misrepresentation or marketing their products whether you allow them or not, leading to some of us no longer posting their results publically, as they offer nothing for testing their products either.

While the ban will soon end, that doesn't undo his doxxing and he'll remain a scammer until he makes good on his promise to refund Deus Pharma. You cannot keep a source honest that has no such intentions (and an army of alts/shills) with the limited means/funds the Meso community has at hand.
You seem like a very miserable person to be around, Glad you could take 5min from shit stirring on SST to come back here and rehash what’s been discussed to death for close to 3 weeks now. I can tell your a female because no male would put this much effort into drama for so long. You need some good dick and for the queen to revoke your Internet loicense for about a month. Go touch grass, breathe air, talk to people in real life.

You seem like a very miserable person to be around, Glad you could take 5min from shit stirring on SST to come back here and rehash what’s been discussed to death for close to 3 weeks now. I can tell your a female because no male would put this much effort into drama for so long. You need some good dick and for the queen to revoke your Internet loicense for about a month. Go touch grass, breathe air, talk to people in real life.
Anytime a (SST) source sells severely underdosed Primo 200mg which was only discovered deep into the batch via blind testing as the source tests their trash raws via a local hobo drawing up reports on an etch-a-sketch because they're too cheap to spend 0.1% of their profits on Janoshik I'll be the Karen of your wet dreams.

I don't place much value in a source sending in samples for testing, since we will only see the ones that pass anyway.

Since the hgh sample was sent in as well and we're not seeing the result, then I'm guessing it tested well or else it would be made public. The prices are so low, I'm assuming this sources margins are tight and they would make them even smaller with testing. I truly believe most domestic sources get raws from QSC and Hgh.

As for the doxxing I skipped over a lot of that, so I won't comment. I don't know if LE could track someone down based on what was posted or not.

I don't place much value in a source sending in samples for testing, since we will only see the ones that pass anyway.

Since the hgh sample was sent in as well and we're not seeing the result, then I'm guessing it tested well or else it would be made public. The prices are so low, I'm assuming this sources margins are tight and they would make them even smaller with testing. I truly believe most domestic sources get raws from QSC and Hgh.

As for the doxxing I skipped over a lot of that, so I won't comment. I don't know if LE could track someone down based on what was posted or not.
You're seeing neither the good nor bad results. Your belief probably stems from QSC successfully manipulating you to think that their quality and prices are top shelf, neither of which is true, but did you know that the earth is actually completely flat?

You're seeing neither the good nor bad results. Your belief probably stems from QSC successfully manipulating you to think that their quality and prices are top shelf, neither of which is true, but did you know that the earth is actually completely flat?
Post them up then for everyone to see. I think I've seen mostly good results and when there's one that's a little off or bad people are fast to post those up. QSC prices are so good even if individuals test themselves they will still come out ahead compared to domestic prices. The premium paid for domestic "tested" products is insane compared to QSC prices.

Anytime a (SST) source sells severely underdosed Primo 200mg which was only discovered deep into the batch via blind testing as the source tests their trash raws via a local hobo drawing up reports on an etch-a-sketch because they're too cheap to spend 0.1% of their profits on Janoshik I'll be the Karen of your wet dreams.
Doesnt colonial have floaters there? Bad

Oh yeah by the way guys, I am on this sources melanotan 2 and it seems to be more potent than the other shit I was taking from a different source(even though the other ones worked also). I reconstituted with the same amount of bac water and took the same amount I normally would take and it had me nauseous and my girl as well. I had to lessen the dose and it was fine after that.
I'm dark as fuck now. Go to tanning bed like 1 to 2 times a week for 5 minutes each time.
And I don't tan real easy. But everyone notices how dark I am. Haha.

Doesnt colonial have floaters there? Bad
I have purchased from colonial a few years ago from SST before I became more active on this site. Everything "seemed" to be legit. (I didn't get testing). No floaters and I had some good gains. But that's all I can report (feelz). Haha.

Promoting and/or encouraging physical violence, including threats of sexual violence, against (but not limited to) forum members and/or their family members is prohibited. Promoting or encouraging self-harm is also prohibited.

I really hope that you will be doxed and the cops come and take you to one of those shitty prisons in Germany and a bunch of niggers and pakis rape you to death
It's just totally unbearable to see you here when you know you don't have to be here, kill yourself

I really hope that you will be doxed and the cops come and take you to one of those shitty prisons in Germany and a bunch of niggers and pakis rape you to death
It's just totally unbearable to see you here when you know you don't have to be here, kill yourself
Inb4 the ban.

Sponsors