Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

H
Sorry about that.

Pinning 150mg, divided in 2x week, Monday and Thursday. Bloods taken Monday before the injection.

Not sure if relevant but also got numbers for E2 (59 pg/mL), Prolactin (20,55 ng/mL), SHBG (30,2 nmol/L) and Free T (31,86 ng/dL)
So 150 a week? Or 300 a week? Confused how yoo worded it. Thanks for posting.

Exploding?
No just i didnt realize the amount of heat that shake and baking actually produces. It was scorching hot, i was so naive.
I kept messing up on the precipitating it out of solution.

The sulfur plumbing liquid and salt kept melting the plastic bottle. So stupid.

But only tried once, and sober now. It is a skill i do know though, if i ever needed meth

No just i didnt realize the amount of heat that shake and baking actually produces. It was scorching hot, i was so naive.

But only tried once, and sober now. It is a skill i do know though, if i ever needed meth
I was just kidding. I didn't know people were srs

It can definitely put off some heat during the reaction. Making it fall out of solution was always my favorite part, always looked like snow falling in the container. Used to be great at it, took a trip to prison for it and have since changed my ways. That shit will take everything from you in a heartbeat.

It can definitely put off some heat during the reaction. Making it fall out of solution was always my favorite part, always looked like snow falling in the container. Used to be great at it, took a trip to prison for it and have since changed my ways. That shit will take everything from you in a heartbeat.
See i was told to precipiate out of a ziplock bag to lock the hose, but it melted the bag and spilled everywhere, i was pissed!!!! Talk about having it right there. Never did the basic/base precipitate, like i said, i was very naive. I did the gas precip, also that shit made you suffocate when breathed it. Litterally

But i will say it would of been good stuff.

As i used the selzter bottles they have now

Edit- i also have changed ways, much better this way

See i was told to precipiate out of a ziplock bag to lock the hose, but it melted the bag and spilled everywhere, i was pissed!!!! Talk about having it right there. Never did the basic/base precipitate, like i said, i was very naive. I did the gas precip, also that shit made you suffocate when breathed it. Litterally

Edit- i also have changed ways, much better this way
Not planning on doing it,but just interested,meth is pretty cheap as I can see..so whats the profit over there when you keep in mind u still have to put ephedrine in it which costs. Like with 1gram of ephe..how much of meth u end up with?

Never tried meth,thanks god

Not planning on doing it,but just interested,meth is pretty cheap as I can see..so whats the profit over there when you keep in mind u still have to put ephedrine in it which costs. Like with 1gram of ephe..how much of meth u end up with?

Never tried meth,thanks god
3 grams of pseudoepedrine you get like 80% return. And its completely pure. Thats the difference is purity but done talking about so. TMI

Lol so you have experienced some side effects like that?

What’s your take on IGF-1 derivatives like IGF LR3 and MES. Any truth to these compounds or just peptide producing companies scamming people looking for the “next big thing”. Should I just stick with slin?
Personal opinion. One person will say they love LR3. I see it as almost like a super insulin insulin.
Igf des does has some pretty cool practical applications for site specific growth. Also there are environments that you can create where igf des would thrive over regular igf1.

So it has its advantages and disadvantages. A Disadvantage being its extremely short acting.

A big advantage is that the receptor itself is malleable so basically it can morph. under the influence of PH changes the receptor squashes and stretches. Think of a foam or rubber opening where if it stretches too much what ever was meant to go in the opening now has trouble getting in there. Where then traditionally shaped igf1 has trouble getting in there making it useless basically where igf des is missing a number of amino acids its truncated and because of the truncation it can slip in there. So where would that be effective. The answer is in a super low ph acidic environment I.E high metabolite. Think "lactic acid " build up which will prevent igf from working properly unless the igf is igf des . So like very high rep training, glycolic threshold training maybe even occlusion training. So a state where PH is so low that classic igf will not work..

The only protocol (there are many that work) that I know works is after training where the training was both heavy and paired with "pump work" after apply hgh post workout then 60 -120 minutes later let's say 90mins apply igf Des into the muscle. The hgh creates the satellite cells. You would do this for the FIRST 8 weeks of your course coming from trt dose of testosterone or under 3mg per kg test starting your course from that or after you've done your pct and started taking anabolics again.

So, I am having same issues with tops. I am taking them off carefully. But it does suck. First time I have had any issue like this ever with AAS oils.
Sending off some things tomorrow as promised. I'll keep you guys updated.