Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Doing my due diligence but I figured I'd ask.

Any reviews on the Anavar orals? Can they be split?

What is the TA to the west coast (USA)?
I have the orals but haven’t used yet so all I can tell you is that they can not be split (easily). They’re about 1/3rd the size of an M&M with no line for splitting. Real tiny pills.

So after reading hundreds of pages am I right to surmise that , majority of the products are dosed correctly , shipping sucks and often gets stopped, don't dare argue with this rep about any issues you have as he will just write you off.
Is that pretty much it in a nutshell?
Shipping to USA seems to be legit. Products seem to be, and test, legit. Issues with the rep is where they’re falling down. Blast on a board and you’re screwed. Solve in private and things seem to be resolved better.

Your body naturally releases GH at night. I read Shouldn’t be doing it at night unless you are doing a 2-3 split dosage. Just suppressing the natural release cycle.

I do it in the morning, one hour before my insulin spike or sometimes PWO

Also that’s a lot of GH lol. Your head must be a bobblehead
Your body produces different isoforms of human growth hormone the isoform that you take from a ugl or pharma is almost always the 22kDa. It's very rare to get a different isoform but yeah it does blunt it for about 60mins but if all your hgh just stopped producing you would actually die. It's needed for tons of important shit. A good book that just came out worth the 50 dollars called the somatropic Bible for athletics just came out go to theprepcoach.com you can learn a shit ton about hgh.

There are reasons the best fit taking it in the morning and there are reasons to take peri-workout and reasons for taking before bed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220521-183016_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220521-183016_Chrome.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 242
Yeah have you ever seen Mike Israetel's head. Mine looks the same with the big muscle down the side that really pops out far when you clench your jaw lol. Also my bite has changed in the last year.
I don't care lol
Coincidence maybe but who knows

yeah i take mag bys 1000mg and zinc piconilate 25mg evening.
also d3 9000iu daily.
boron also 2x3 mg daily.
No chromium / copper though

but i am pretty sure its the hgh.. if i take it am, no issues, if i take it past 5pm - issues
You do realize that d3 is a fat soluble vitamin and you are actually overdosing on it by taking 9000iu/day wtf!?

Shipping to USA seems to be legit. Products seem to be, and test, legit. Issues with the rep is where they’re falling down. Blast on a board and you’re screwed. Solve in private and things seem to be resolved better.
Thanks mate . Unfortunately I live in Australia and a few guys over here have had some dramas with their orders . It's a shame but if the rep could keep emotions out of it and not get stirred up so easy ( also honor reship agreements) then I'm sure the rep would get a lot more repeat customers.

Your body naturally releases GH at night. I read Shouldn’t be doing it at night unless you are doing a 2-3 split dosage. Just suppressing the natural release cycle.

I do it in the morning, one hour before my insulin spike or sometimes PWO

Not sure if it matters for the purposes here, but one study showed evening GH dosing mimics the natural GH secretion more closely than morning GH dosing.

Evening Versus Morning Injections of Growth Hormone (GH) in GH-Deficient Patients: Effects on 24-Hour Patterns of Circulating Hormones and Metabolites Evening versus morning injections of growth hormone (GH) in GH-deficient patients: effects on 24-hour patterns of circulating hormones and metabolites - PubMed

1653177340487.png

So after reading hundreds of pages am I right to surmise that , majority of the products are dosed correctly , shipping sucks and often gets stopped, don't dare argue with this rep about any issues you have as he will just write you off.
Is that pretty much it in a nutshell?
Yep

I take 10,000iu/200mcg k2 every day for 3 years. I sit at 95 ng/ml consistently. So youre telling me im harming myself??
95 ng/ml is below the threshold for "toxicity" which is 100 ng/ml. Realistically you have to take absurd amounts of vitamin d to even come close to having too much. The serum levels would likely have to be much higher than that in a healthy person to display any issues. You'd be more likely have some kidney stones from all the calcium you'd be ingesting with the vitamin d.

Source: Am an RN

95 ng/ml is below the threshold for "toxicity" which is 100 ng/ml. Realistically you have to take absurd amounts of vitamin d to even come close to having too much. The serum levels would likely have to be much higher than that in a healthy person to display any issues. You'd be more likely have some kidney stones from all the calcium you'd be ingesting with the vitamin d.

Just go outside

Yes taking to much, go in the sun
I work 70-80 hours a week and live in an area where vitamin d deficiency is somewhat more common. I would say 20-25% of the people (that actually have their vitamin d hydroxy levels tested) i my hospital have low levels. Ideally yes outside is the best way to do it since your hopefully getting some exercise at yhe same time.

Yes taking to much, go in the sun
Half of my work day is in the sun. I tested at 22 ng/ml. Where I live you can lay naked in the sun all day every day and youll still be borderline. Farther from the equator the less effective sunlight is. Here you must supplement.

Need the k2 to avoid stones or other calcium issues most definitely.

Yeah have you ever seen Mike Israetel's head. Mine looks the same with the big muscle down the side that really pops out far when you clench your jaw lol. Also my bite has changed in the last year.
I don't care lol
Coincidence maybe but who knows

Lol so you have experienced some side effects like that?

What’s your take on IGF-1 derivatives like IGF LR3 and MES. Any truth to these compounds or just peptide producing companies scamming people looking for the “next big thing”. Should I just stick with slin?