Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

no sleeping issues doing that?
i am taking 2-3 iu pharma and if i take it too late in the day i can not sleep at all (wake up every 40min)
The only issue I have with sleeping is when my alarm goes off during a bad ass dream and I hear my alarm in the dream but choose to ignore it because you get that warm fuzzy amazing sleep feeling lmao

no sleeping issues doing that?
i am taking 2-3 iu pharma and if i take it too late in the day i can not sleep at all (wake up every 40min)
Have you looked at mineral deficiencies at all? Sounds dumb but something worth looking into adding some zma chromium d3 boron maybe copper.
Zinc being the one most are deficient in that take anabolics. Worth a shot if you're waking up like that. I used to wake up like that a long time ago and adding minerals and d3 at bed time changed that.

Have you looked at mineral deficiencies at all? Sounds dumb but something worth looking into adding some zma chromium d3 boron maybe copper.
Zinc being the one most are deficient in that take anabolics. Worth a shot if you're waking up like that. I used to wake up like that a long time ago and adding minerals and d3 at bed time changed that.
yeah i take mag bys 1000mg and zinc piconilate 25mg evening.
also d3 9000iu daily.
boron also 2x3 mg daily.
No chromium / copper though

but i am pretty sure its the hgh.. if i take it am, no issues, if i take it past 5pm - issues

yeah cause everyone reacts the same.
There are tons of people having the same issue.
Sleep issues using gh are fairly common, it’s all dose dependent. But most people aren’t using gh solely to improve sleep so just look at other factors that might be messing with your sleep.

yeah i take mag bys 1000mg and zinc piconilate 25mg evening.
also d3 9000iu daily.
boron also 2x3 mg daily.
No chromium / copper though

but i am pretty sure its the hgh.. if i take it am, no issues, if i take it past 5pm - issues
Yeah I have heard many people having this issue also

Yup I just re constitute like 3 at a time and just pin the whole thing at night.

Your body naturally releases GH at night. I read Shouldn’t be doing it at night unless you are doing a 2-3 split dosage. Just suppressing the natural release cycle.

I do it in the morning, one hour before my insulin spike or sometimes PWO

Also that’s a lot of GH lol. Your head must be a bobblehead

Your body naturally releases GH at night. I read Shouldn’t be doing it at night unless you are doing a 2-3 split dosage. Just suppressing the natural release cycle.

I do it in the morning, one hour before my insulin spike or sometimes PWO

Also that’s a lot of GH lol. Your head must be a bobblehead
Makes no difference. Get it in when you can unless insulin is involved

Doing my due diligence but I figured I'd ask.

Any reviews on the Anavar orals? Can they be split?

What is the TA to the west coast (USA)?

So after reading hundreds of pages am I right to surmise that , majority of the products are dosed correctly , shipping sucks and often gets stopped, don't dare argue with this rep about any issues you have as he will just write you off.
Is that pretty much it in a nutshell?