Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Loving the ability to use double the amount of hgh i would have used with other sources. This has made a huge different in my physique and body fat. Unfortuanly really combating lethargy

All test E raws from China have had this issue for some time now. Pruple Pandas was also leaving knots. Everyone has switched to Cyp. problem solved.
MCT could be helpful.
Best of Luck~
I’ve got some test E raws that I got from another source in January and haven’t had any issues with it. It’s brewed in MCT at 300mg/ml.

Here’s what people don’t seem to understand…

You go to Applebees and your steak is cooked wrong. You can ask the waitress politely to get you another and 99% of the time you’ll get what you ordered. If you choose to start a drama hissy fit there’s a good chance the manager will tell you to leave. In the US if a business simply doesn’t like you they can deny their business to you and trespass you from their property so if you return you’ll be arrested.

People seem to forget they are dealing with a black market UGL here…This isn’t Walmart and even if it was Walmart wouldn’t put up with your hissy fit. This vendor is well within their lane to make whatever policy they want. Don’t like it? Go somewhere else.

Yet there’s 20+ pages of seething because John smith didn’t get his way like he feels he’s entitled to. Even more people seething that have never even done business with this source.

The entitlement here is astounding
From what I read many customers were told reship with a seizure but when the items were seized they were later told you need to make another order first. The source should at least keep their word IMO but I haven't ordered so I really don't give a shit.

You have to manually enter in the user name and it'll pull up their posts if they are currently banned.

You have to manually enter in the user name and it'll pull up their posts if they are currently banned.
Finally got it to work. You have to enter the entire, exact user name, not just qingdao or qingdao sigma. Has to be qingdao sigma chemicals (with the s) Last post was May 10th.

Last edited:
All test E raws from China have had this issue for some time now. Pruple Pandas was also leaving knots. Everyone has switched to Cyp. problem solved.
MCT could be helpful.
Best of Luck~
I’m on my second vial of QSC Test E no issues at all. Really smooth, no pip at all. So I wouldn’t say all test e raws from China have had an issue. I used a Dave Palumbo roid test kit when i received it and it’s indeed test e. I’ll be doing blood work in 2 weeks and updating again.

There was no steak served at all, you were given a vegan meat substitute. You ask the waitress politely at first to refund you or serve you a real steak and she says 'fuck off scammer this is a real steak' but a few minutes later she comes back 'my bad it's actually fake vegan trash and we cannot replace it with real steak because we are a vegan restaurant and never had real steak to serve in the first place, but should we ever get real steak we will serve you one. Don't ask if or when that might happen and don't complain or you'll get nothing, now fuck off. Oh and we've given your address to PETA'
Why are you even posting on this thread. Don’t you have your own thread. I fuckin hate cats.

Finally got it to work. You have to enter the entire, exact user name, not just qingdao or qingdao sigma. Has to be qingdao sigma chemicals (with the s) Last post was May 10th.
Next time just just on page one, click on their name in the first post and then click the number under messages and you'll be set their last post.