Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You do realize that d3 is a fat soluble vitamin and you are actually overdosing on it by taking 9000iu/day wtf!?
hi there,
thanks for chiming in
yep, i know about fat soluable
but i am not overdosing it.
There are papers stating that the RDI that was calculated years ago was a mistake and the actual requirement for humans is around 7000iu daily.
i could search the paper if you are interested.
And according to my BW, i am at the upper reference limit (still in range, upper 4/5 of range)

Your body produces different isoforms of human growth hormone the isoform that you take from a ugl or pharma is almost always the 22kDa. It's very rare to get a different isoform but yeah it does blunt it for about 60mins but if all your hgh just stopped producing you would actually die. It's needed for tons of important shit. A good book that just came out worth the 50 dollars called the somatropic Bible for athletics just came out go to theprepcoach.com you can learn a shit ton about hgh.

There are reasons the best fit taking it in the morning and there are reasons to take peri-workout and reasons for taking before bed.
Is that Alex kikel book? If so would you say his e-books are worth the purchase?

I work 70-80 hours a week and live in an area where vitamin d deficiency is somewhat more common. I would say 20-25% of the people (that actually have their vitamin d hydroxy levels tested) i my hospital have low levels. Ideally yes outside is the best way to do it since your hopefully getting some exercise at yhe same time.
They have done studies on lifeguards that only show up mid range too. They obtained their vit d levels at the end of summer.

I live in a very sunny area but I came out in the teens originally

Loving the ability to use double the amount of hgh i would have used with other sources. This has made a huge different in my physique and body fat. Unfortuanly really combating lethargy
How much? Im in my first month of gh of qsc and my first run if gh ever. Im just doing 3iu right now but im considering increasing

Your body produces different isoforms of human growth hormone the isoform that you take from a ugl or pharma is almost always the 22kDa. It's very rare to get a different isoform but yeah it does blunt it for about 60mins but if all your hgh just stopped producing you would actually die. It's needed for tons of important shit. A good book that just came out worth the 50 dollars called the somatropic Bible for athletics just came out go to theprepcoach.com you can learn a shit ton about hgh.

There are reasons the best fit taking it in the morning and there are reasons to take peri-workout and reasons for taking before bed.
I bought this too! Great read. Alex is the fucking man

var raws no issues its just the pressed that have some variance. Just put another hgh order in from usa warehouse. Great service as usual. They will be back here tue wed. Sure all the haters will be gone by then. Haters holiday here is about up. lol

var raws no issues its just the pressed that have some variance. Just put another hgh order in from usa warehouse. Great service as usual. They will be back here tue wed. Sure all the haters will be gone by then. Haters holiday here is about up. lol
Did you get var raws? Did you make ur own tablets or?

I'll be here to welcome them back, bud. If the rep wants to keep up his asshole ways, I'll certainly be keeping up with mine. And if you want to keep spreading your butt cheeks for this company, you should see if you can maybe get a free bottle of test prop on your next order.

There aren’t haters here, there are just people who want to see the source held to some standards. Offering low prices doesn’t give you a free pass to selectively scam people.

Ideally they keep offering low prices, dose their products correctly, use high purity raws, and make sure their customers are taken care of. If they can’t afford to refund customers they’ve scammed after promising them a refund, they should reevaluate their business model.

The majority of this board all want QSC to just do a good job. The only ones holding them back are themselves.