Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Personal opinion. One person will say they love LR3. I see it as almost like a super insulin insulin.
Igf des does has some pretty cool practical applications for site specific growth. Also there are environments that you can create where igf des would thrive over regular igf1.

So it has its advantages and disadvantages. A Disadvantage being its extremely short acting.

A big advantage is that the receptor itself is malleable so basically it can morph. under the influence of PH changes the receptor squashes and stretches. Think of a foam or rubber opening where if it stretches too much what ever was meant to go in the opening now has trouble getting in there. Where then traditionally shaped igf1 has trouble getting in there making it useless basically where igf des is missing a number of amino acids its truncated and because of the truncation it can slip in there. So where would that be effective. The answer is in a super low ph acidic environment I.E high metabolite. Think "lactic acid " build up which will prevent igf from working properly unless the igf is igf des . So like very high rep training, glycolic threshold training maybe even occlusion training. So a state where PH is so low that classic igf will not work..

The only protocol (there are many that work) that I know works is after training where the training was both heavy and paired with "pump work" after apply hgh post workout then 60 -120 minutes later let's say 90mins apply igf Des into the muscle. The hgh creates the satellite cells. You would do this for the FIRST 8 weeks of your course coming from trt dose of testosterone or under 3mg per kg test starting your course from that or after you've done your pct and started taking anabolics again.

Very informative. I appreciate that analysis. I read so much conflicting information. People claiming IGF LR3 and DES are bunk trying to make a quick buck off of people. So this was very informative.

Now let me ask you, the debate of “hyperplasia” wether it is indeed caused by HGH or Insulin. What has research shown? I get conflicting viewpoints here as well.

Frank Palumbo swears it was the HGH that allowed him to reach that mammoth size and all the modern Olympias.

(In conjunction with AAS, proper diet, training, etc).

I'll be here to welcome them back, bud. If the rep wants to keep up his asshole ways, I'll certainly be keeping up with mine. And if you want to keep spreading your butt cheeks for this company, you should see if you can maybe get a free bottle of test prop on your next order.
Hey boys and girls we have a tough kid behind a keyboard lol lol lol

Very informative. I appreciate that analysis. I read so much conflicting information. People claiming IGF LR3 and DES are bunk trying to make a quick buck off of people. So this was very informative.

Now let me ask you, the debate of “hyperplasia” wether it is indeed caused by HGH or Insulin. What has research shown? I get conflicting viewpoints here as well.

Frank Palumbo swears it was the HGH that allowed him to reach that mammoth size and all the modern Olympias.

I should also add that the igf des needs to be injected directly into the muscle worked.

Development of new muscle cells vs making existing muscle cells bigger. I don't really know about studies and stuff it's not fresh in my mind.
I would not take too much of what Dave Palumbo says as the gold standard for knowledge if that's who you meant I don't know of a frank.
I'm under the impression that yes hgh promote new muscle cells and also a lot to do with training and getting stronger.

These are good questions you could ask someone much smarter than me if you can catch a live Q&A on Instagram @ teamevilgsp Sunday morning or Alex kikels Instagram (I can't remember when his are they changed around ) he also has a free fourm where he occasionally answers questions and makes videos based off of people's questions @ the prep coach forum

Is that Alex kikel book? If so would you say his e-books are worth the purchase?
This is what I tell anyone. If Alex takes the time to open his mouth or type something out, it's worth listening to if your into this lifestyle.

This is what I tell anyone. If Alex takes the time to open his mouth or type something out, it's worth listening to if your into this lifestyle.
I'm interested in his HGH book but not too keen on dropping 50 bucks on an ebook... any reviews?

I should also add that the igf des needs to be injected directly into the muscle worked.

Development of new muscle cells vs making existing muscle cells bigger. I don't really know about studies and stuff it's not fresh in my mind.
I would not take too much of what Dave Palumbo says as the gold standard for knowledge if that's who you meant I don't know of a frank.
I'm under the impression that yes hgh promote new muscle cells and also a lot to do with training and getting stronger.
Probably means Franco Columbu...

This isn’t Walter whites thread fellas, Maybe take the meth lab talk elsewhere.
It was definitely more a Jesse Pinkman conversation than a walter white one
You’re better off to keep it that way.. It will wreck your life in the snap of a finger. It literally makes the dumbest, most insane ideas sound like the best ideas.
Like idiots with no scientific background attempting organic chemistry in their double wide