Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

3 ban because B ware cried hard enough about "his" avatar. "impersonation/trolling using another member's avatar."

We have some big cry baby bitches on this board that act like MESO police but behind the scenes are crying hard about being trolled or insulted themselves.

Oh brother. Grow some balls and tag me if you’re gonna talk shit. Very cowardly.

You give me to much credit. Your trolling and obsession with me was very bizarre and weird man. I got a lot of PMs and tags on another forum stating I needed to come see what you were saying/doing now just as I just did with this post of yours. You were obviously reported by many. You did the same thing to other respected members such as MSG. You followed him around and very annoyingly trolled the guy. Grow up, learn to have a discussion/debate/argument without totally letting it consume you. Don’t go full retard.

You sound like Ding Dong. Of course it’s someone else’s fault you got banned :rolleyes: (sarcasm). You took trolling to the next level. It’s actually hard to get a ban for trolling so that should tell you how extreme it was.

Anywho, I haven’t given you a second thought. I was actually glad to see you were cool calm and collective after your ban. Guess that was short lived. You get called out by another member and of course the first thing out of your mouth is my name.

Oh brother. Grow some balls and tag me if you’re gonna talk shit. Very cowardly.
Here you go writing a book crying again, par for the course.
I got a lot of PMs and tags on another forum stating I needed to come see what you were saying/doing now just as I just did with this post of yours.
Jesus christ, you have your MESO police squad on full alert for any mention of your name huh? You come across as an unhinged with this behavior of yours.
Grow up, learn to have a discussion/debate/argument without totally letting it consume you. Don’t go full retard.
Take your own advice. Look at what you're doing right now.
Anywho, I haven’t given you a second thought.
What's with the book you wrote just now then? Seems like you've been stewing on it.
It’s actually hard to get a ban for trolling so that should tell you how extreme it was.
Seemed rather easy because all I had to do was photoshop a dick onto an Avatar and then wait for you to cry about it multiple times and get your MESO police squad to do the same.
I was actually glad to see you were cool calm and collective after your ban.
Well, I am happy to see you haven't changed one bit, the mere mention of your name sends you flying off the handle.
You get called out by another member and of course the first thing out of your mouth is my name.
Will Smith is that you?

Last edited:
3 ban because B ware cried hard enough about "his" avatar. "impersonation/trolling using another member's avatar."

We have some big cry baby bitches on this board that act like MESO police but behind the scenes are crying hard about being trolled or insulted themselves.

I’m your huckleberry. I hit the report button. There are levels to this and you took it to the top. You ran around the board to multiple threads with your bullshit stating the same shit just in a different thread. Heck, you did so while wearing the man’s face. We’re not here to see you have a mental break down.

Here you go writing a book crying again, par for the course.

Jesus christ, you have your MESO police squad on full alert for any mention of your name huh? You come across as an unhinged with this behavior of yours.

Take your own advice. Look at what you're doing right now.

What's with the book you wrote just now then? Seems like you've been stewing on it.

Seemed rather easy because all I had to do was photoshop a dick onto an Avatar and then wait for you to cry about it multiple times and get your MESO police squad to do the same.

Will Smith is that you?

Lmao, how many times you going to edit and add to this? Calm down and collect your thoughts and put it all out there in a single sitting. You’re going full bananas again.

You come across as an unhinged with this behavior of yours.

This is hilarious coming from you. I doubt you even get another response from @B Ware. Trolls get ignored or reported

Great, I would love that to be the case.

Half your post on this forum are you white knighting for B ware, that's suspect. You should stop while you are ahead. I am not here to keep his(or your) hurt feeling rants going.

Did I stutter? I told you. I’m your Huckleberry. Leave that man alone. I get off on being trolled so bring it buddy. What it’s going to take? A daily subscription of dick pics to your dms? We’ve got to break this mental cycle of yours.

Yo QSC, first of all, welcome back. I'm ready for my first order when your EU warehouse is finally full with juice. So I decided to make my own opinion about you guys!

My question about reship service for the 2k$ + orders is, will there be customs between France and other EU countries?
Do you stock up PCT also?

Yo QSC, first of all, welcome back. I'm ready for my first order when your EU warehouse is finally full with juice. So I decided to make my own opinion about you guys!

My question about reship service for the 2k$ + orders is, will there be customs between France and other EU countries?
Do you stock up PCT also?

No customs in EU, but the risk zero do not exist even inside EU. Most of customers do not worry about customs for international orders with us to EU, knowing our pass rate and how it is almost 100% for every country in EU.

Once we confirm and agree on the reship thing, we might lower than minimum or switch to zero minimum, will keep you guys updated.

We will stock PCT tabs.

I have a glucose meter and thought I'd experiment. My Blood glucose was 105 when I tested it. Then I decided to take 2ui of QSC HGH. I waited 25 minutes after taking the HGH to test my Blood glucose again. Blood Glucose= 127

My budget for hgh has always been 300 dollars a month but I'm happily going to raise it 55 now to get the 5 kits. Been satisfied with their hgh so far. Been about 2 weeks on it switched from a different source doing 8iu from them to doing 10iu of this hgh
But its really 12, as each 10 iu domestic is 12 iu

But its really 12, as each 10 iu domestic is 12 iu
Yeah I'm just going off what the price list said though. I don't know why it wouldn't be sold as 120iu kit instead of 100 if they over fill every batch but yeah I guess technically 12iu.