Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Those are cheap ass caps, my man. Without a doubt.

And what happens when a person uses a alcohol swap to wipe his top before injection and a fiber from the cloth gets stuck to the jagged edge where the cap ripped? If they aren't careful, they can wind up injecting a fiber.

The pictures you showed at the bottom would be fine, as far as remaining sterile. But if the cap rips all the way down the side and exposes where the stopper meets the glass, sterility could certainly be compromised.

I would seriously consider upgrading to a higher quality cap in the future. It would be one less thing for guys to bitch about and could save a customer from losing a chunk of ass cheek from an infection.
I recently experienced this issue with a different brand of gear that I got. The rough edges when you tear off the cap does get annoying and fibers from the alcohol swab do get caught. I ended up using a different kind of wipe and 99% alcohol and I'd just soak the wipe in the alcohol and use that to wipe down my vial. Then I'd get a normal alcohol swab, roll it up, and wipe the centre of the cap to be sure that it's sterile before drawing the oil. No pip or infections so far but it definitely can be a pain making sure no fibers get in your shot and being careful when swabbing the vial.

Not vouching or bashing anyone. Just giving my two cents with my experience with that type of cap.

I recently experienced this issue with a different brand of gear that I got. The rough edges when you tear off the cap does get annoying and fibers from the alcohol swab do get caught. I ended up using a different kind of wipe and 99% alcohol and I'd just soak the wipe in the alcohol and use that to wipe down my vial. Then I'd get a normal alcohol swab, roll it up, and wipe the centre of the cap to be sure that it's sterile before drawing the oil. No pip or infections so far but it definitely can be a pain making sure no fibers get in your shot and being careful when swabbing the vial.

Not vouching or bashing anyone. Just giving my two cents with my experience with that type of cap.
Also have alcohol spray and dab dry ‍

Thought I'd throw this out there. Placed an order through QSC, questions were answered in a timely manner, shipment of product was confirmed the following day and package was received roughly 4 weeks later as promised. Just started using their product yesterday so can't comment efficacy/quality yet but I have no complaints. Shipment was to Canada via china post. Don't mind the long shipping time if it means a higher success rate of clearance.

Only issue I had was with the Alibaba payment. Got confusing at first because it asked me to take a pic of my card which seemed sus but when I tried to make the payment again it didn't ask and it went through so I just went with it. Other issue I had was I couldn't view the invoice without an account, but when I tried to make one with the email I used to contact qsc it wouldn't let me. Figured it out eventually though; if you don't have an account with the email you used to contact them, Alibaba makes you a guest account and you just have to navigate through it and create an account from the guest/temp account. Not sure if that makes total sense but it worked out in the end.

Do you have "tne" testosterone base in oil without gauiacol vials?
I think that 50mg/1ml is maximum concentration without this gauiacol "poison".
How is the situation of warehouse in EU, still coming or not? I'm just thinking to order hgh more soon.
No TNE oil available, and cannot be made by engineer.

EU warehouse in 20 days average.

Im not sure why you cant give an exact time for the new wharehouse to open, and why cant you give any prices for the products that you know you will have in stock? And also mention shipping options etc? I mean you must have some set prices already, so why not just inform the customers?

Im not sure why you cant give an exact time for the new wharehouse to open, and why cant you give any prices for the products that you know you will have in stock? And also mention shipping options etc? I mean you must have some set prices already, so why not just inform the customers?
Relax. The warehouse will be up when its up. He said 20 days, thats more than anyone can ask for.

Simply because time of transportation cannot be garanteed, the day all goods arrive will be the opening day.
And for prices, I just didn't have time to calculate the costs and fix the margins.

Im 3 days till i get to the 4 week mark,and ive yet to receive my package,or get notified to pick it up.Ordered on 2022-05-01,and today its 2022-05-26

Simply because time of transportation cannot be garanteed, the day all goods arrive will be the opening day.
And for prices, I just didn't have time to calculate the costs and fix the margins.
Thx, I thought you already had some stocked products. Basically just interested in the prices since your international stuff is very cheap, but I know the EU prices will be higher. But I guess you still do 10kits discount etc?

Thx, I thought you already had some stocked products. Basically just interested in the prices since your international stuff is very cheap, but I know the EU prices will be higher. But I guess you still do 10kits discount etc?
Yes but not very higher, like what we do in USA warehouse, maybe a bit more expensive because rent and delivery is higher in EU than US, but ntg dramatic.
Tabs will be 600 tabs boxes only, and oils only full kits, same for hgh and peptides. 10 kits discount will be available also.

Yes but not very higher, like what we do in USA warehouse, maybe a bit more expensive because rent and delivery is higher in EU than US, but ntg dramatic.
Tabs will be 600 tabs boxes only, and oils only full kits, same for hgh and peptides. 10 kits discount will be available also.
Good to hear! If possible, can you post USA pricelist?