Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I’ve read most of the thread and felt like I wold pull the trigger then I tried a WU payment.That didn’t work ok I don’t know about you but I feel funny using a credit card giving my phone number I’m an older guy from a different time this is to much for me is there any other payment options for us old timers

I’ve read most of the thread and felt like I wold pull the trigger then I tried a WU payment.That didn’t work ok I don’t know about you but I feel funny using a credit card giving my phone number I’m an older guy from a different time this is to much for me is there any other payment options for us old timers
WU is easy, if you failed to do it online, you can try in a WU agency.
For CC it's a legal, secure transaction on alibaba, and for phone number you can provide a fake one.
Many other methods are available such as bank transfer, apple pay, google pay, paysend, alipay, wechat, bitcoin, but sorry we don't accept paper banknotes and beads and shells

ACE inhibitors (Angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors): medicines that lower blood pressure. They widen your blood vessels, help your kidneys get rid of extra water and lower the levels of hormones that raise blood pressure.

beta blockers?

diuretics such as Lasix?

do you have any of these? I'm really worried about kidney function.

ACE inhibitors (Angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors): medicines that lower blood pressure. They widen your blood vessels, help your kidneys get rid of extra water and lower the levels of hormones that raise blood pressure.

beta blockers?

diuretics such as Lasix?

We have all of them

beta blockers?

diuretics such as Lasix?

Prices for raws 10g / 50g / 100g

View attachment 166445

For kidneys we have also Pygeum africanum extract and 5-AMINO 1MQ

Wanted to say thank you my package arrived awhile ago just been super busy lately. I ordered on April 23 and was shocked at how fast and neatly packaged everything arrived. Next step is to have raws tested ( post results ) then lab work a few weeks after first pin ( post labs )

Wanted to say thank you my package arrived awhile ago just been super busy lately. I ordered on April 23 and was shocked at how fast and neatly packaged everything arrived. Next step is to have raws tested ( post results ) then lab work a few weeks after first pin ( post labs )
What raws are you having tested?

Yes but not very higher, like what we do in USA warehouse, maybe a bit more expensive because rent and delivery is higher in EU than US, but ntg dramatic.
Tabs will be 600 tabs boxes only, and oils only full kits, same for hgh and peptides. 10 kits discount will be available also.
Can I expect raws in eu and wait or should I just order international?

Oh guys, you have to try this...

Take 300mg+ yk11 1 hr preworkout and than after workout 10(12iu) hgh and 1mg igf1lr3, AND EAT

I have done it now two days in row and I can tell you I need new shirt for bouncing!

Now I must order more and dont know how to explain my gf that this is more important than her make up :(

I have never had so much trouble trying to give someone my money I wish this company was more like my wife she takes my money no problem cash, credit what ever I got no problem you guys want it creased and folded a certain way but a couple calls to credit card company and I got through now do you update me or just keep checking on alibaba for tracking