Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

How long does the strength increase last?
And the 4kg was muscle, fat, water...what do you estimate.
Basic what was your ability to keep the muscle & strength gains?
I believe I actually lost some fat,dont think you can gain any fat unless you are stupid on that dose of Yk11.

I dont think any other compound can come close to mega dose of yk11 in terms on lean tissue.

Muscle tissue i kept all but not strength gains..the keepable strength gains are equal to that of new muscle tissue you made during blasting yk11
I guess the temporary strength would let you beat the hell outta the muscle & if recovery were good you'd have to increase lasting mass & strength.
Also would be great if someone hit a platue they wanted to smash thru

I have never had so much trouble trying to give someone my money I wish this company was more like my wife she takes my money no problem cash, credit what ever I got no problem you guys want it creased and folded a certain way but a couple calls to credit card company and I got through now do you update me or just keep checking on alibaba for tracking
your 15 at best,the payment was 3 clicks away+adding my credit card

I guess the temporary strength would let you beat the hell outta the muscle & if recovery were good you'd have to increase lasting mass & strength.
Also would be great if someone hit a platue they wanted to smash thru
Agreed,just like I said,be carefull to not get injured. I tore my chest on it

For US domestic orders we will raise the shipping fee from $5 to $10, and start arranging orders using USPS Priority instead of USPS First
Yesssss awesome because I like to procrastinate when I'm almost out of hgh lol I always cut it so close haha priority always gets to me about 3 days faster than first class in my experience

Ima throw this out there for future reference to anyone that has an issue with there order with my experience.

There was a mixup in items (mistakes happen) and I kept off record and emailed rep. I came at him with a normal business tone and he responded in the same manner. We came to a compromise that I am more pleased with and imo he didn’t have to offer me what he did.

Moral to this, is things can be handled in a civil manner from both parties if you don’t approach the issue with aggression and demands. Mistakes happen, but putting QSC on blast while riling up a small army against them obviously does more harm than good.

If you wish to start firing the shill torpedos, be my guest. But my issue was handled above and beyond and I’m pretty sure it was due to civil communication.

Just food for thought….

Can someone point me to the U.S. domestic price list. I love read about 50 pages already today,not including the other 100 or so on other days.