Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

How many days and minutes you been in tanning bed?
No tanning bed. The pic I took was just after outside cardio. Gym shorts, tennis shoes, open road. I spray some of my girls tanning oil on before I run as well.

Fuck tanning beds. After 5 mins enclosed I wanna start punching and kicking like I was buried alive.

All that countertop is missing is a bottle of vagisil
Man that’s just the mantle for the mirror. If I were to get counter top in the shot, you guys would get an idea just how high maintenance this chick is. I have to do a full fucking renovation just to brew a small batch of my magic potion.

What was the consensus on reconstituting Semaglutide?
The only studies I can find indicate , it's non soluble in Bac water but has a better chance by using DMSO if it's heated to a certain temp. How are you boys mixing it.

No tanning bed. The pic I took was just after outside cardio. Gym shorts, tennis shoes, open road. I spray some of my girls tanning oil on before I run as well.

Fuck tanning beds. After 5 mins enclosed I wanna start punching and kicking like I was buried alive.
What kind of tanning bed are you using man lol. 5min is a very long time in a tanning bed. Most will not let you go longer than 7 minutes max. I do 3-4mins twice a week and I look Hispanic I’m so tan