Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I heard for these two,but still havent find anyone selling dhb or nandrolone base
Not many buyers for those that's why is not offered by a source. Not many people use a base product
I know only a guy that use test base but that's because he is tested and on forums don't see many that use a base product in a cycle

Where are you based? I think its cheaper to buy elsewhere than china just because of shipping cost
USA, I know QSC sells the 10ml ones for 550$ per 10k vials. can't beat that rate, even if 5k were 300$, still wicked cheap. under 400$ for 5k vials shipped. Ive searched online and you can't quite get under 1$/vial.

What top color is the domestic primo? I ordered an international primo kit in March and it had a blue top while my domestic primo came in and it had a bronze/clear top. Just wondering if the changes were just changes from batch to batch @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

So Var less harsh then primo and mast on the hair. Makes sense. My friend is on test mast var and said his hair is def thinning. Thickness being lost. He has done primo in the past and so a huge difference with shedding then.

If the UK Speacial line delivers in 7-9 days, and Insulin can be stored for 28 days without refrigeration, isn't it possible to sell Lantus Solar Pens if we put them in the refrigerator straight away. I feel like I need some Lantus with my HGH.
How much do u usually pay for ur Lantus? Do you guys need a prescription to buy it where u live? Just wondering

What top color is the domestic primo? I ordered an international primo kit in March and it had a blue top while my domestic primo came in and it had a bronze/clear top. Just wondering if the changes were just changes from batch to batch @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
All domestic last batch products are bronze/orange tops.
Colors of tops do not mean anything, in same batch you can have 2 colors sometimes, and all domestic products of oils are seperate batches from international ones.