Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Last time I checked this thread

QSC was MiA and facing tons of scrutiny. Some said she would be banned. Lol.

Are you up and running again?
Is your list still the same?
Anything in stock US domestic…Cyp Enth Sust??

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

From my research that’s the typical strating protocol. I did 250mcg 1st 4 days and 500 subsequent for the past week. Once you reach optimal color it’s says you can swap to every 3 days to once a week for maintenance. Prob should have said I just started almost 2 weeks ago.
I guess I'm a pussy with my starting dose of 75-100mcg lol. Ramping up slow because I hate to be nauseated.

Last time I checked this thread

QSC was MiA and facing tons of scrutiny. Some said she would be banned. Lol.

Are you up and running again?
Is your list still the same?
Anything in stock US domestic…Cyp Enth Sust??

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Yes I was back since page 502 after a 2 weeks ban.
Everything was normal and business continue, price list attached.

We stocked Test cyp, primo and tren A US dom.

But it sells very quickly, so Test cyp now is all sold, only few kits tren a and primo left.

So i ordered anavar and anadrol raws. I received two packs of raws, one says ox and the other has an F on it, which one is what drug? Also all my vials came unmarked and unlabeled, nothing on the outside packaging. How do I know what is each package i got?

So i ordered anavar and anadrol raws. I received two packs of raws, one says ox and the other has an F on it, which one is what drug? Also all my vials came unmarked and unlabeled, nothing on the outside packaging. How do I know what is each package i got?
You have marks meanings in page 508 Post #10,157
F= anadrol
Ox = anavar

Last edited: