Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I guess I'm a pussy with my starting dose of 75-100mcg lol. Ramping up slow because I hate to be nauseated.
I'm on week 2 of 250mcg daily and made the mistake first day taking 500mcg. Puked my guts out a couple times and felt so nauseated. Definitely won't be going higher than 250 this run

You have marks meanings in page 508 Post #10,157
F= anadrol
Ox = anavar

Thank you

I guess I'm a pussy with my starting dose of 75-100mcg lol. Ramping up slow because I hate to be nauseated.
It really helps if you start your loading phase right before bed. As soon as your body acclimates (4-5 day ish ) you can pin on wake up no problem.

When I first started I think I understand what newly pregnanted women feel like.

I’m preparing setup for my Memorial Day experiment. Blend will be

Test C 200
Bold U 200

Will be dosed at 10% and 20% OD
No offense @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals but I wanna make sure the Bold is at least around 200. All reports on bold I’ve seen haven’t been that pure from multiple places. Just being cautious with my own gear man.

Will be brewed at
Test C 220
Bold U 240
2% BA
22% BB

Due to bold being pretty soluble at extremely high doses I shouldn’t experience any crashes at those ratios. Extra 2% BB for ease of mind.

I’m preparing setup for my Memorial Day experiment. Blend will be

Test C 200
Bold U 200

Will be dosed at 10% and 20% OD
No offense @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals but I wanna make sure the Bold is at least around 200. All reports on bold I’ve seen haven’t been that pure from multiple places. Just being cautious with my own gear man.

Will be brewed at
Test C 220
Bold U 240
2% BA
22% BB

Due to bold being pretty soluble at extremely high doses I shouldn’t experience any crashes at those ratios. Extra 2% BB for ease of mind.
Nice. Post pics and let us know how it holds. I was going to make a similar test brew with test e, bold u, and deca.

I’m going to call it the “anxiety blend”

The problem was the claim of representative that PostNL is faster then China, thats the problem.

If he wouldve said "yeah this line takes god knows how much time to ship stuff"
i would take my orders elsewhere.
As of predicting a huge outbreak of covid and further lockdowns was predictable.

I live here, it’s been a total shit show for the last two months.

I'm only asking because a lot of people would be asking, any recent testing on HCG? personally I remember it coming back at 4900iu which is completely acceptable. good job clearing that up with the supplier
Never came back at 4900iu. There’s been 3 or 4 labs showing it between 2500-2900iu. Not bad considering the other Generic shit I’ve seen test below 1000iu.