Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Nah you’re fucking retarded and wrong. I’m not even from the same country as you and every lab here it’s test and tren. You know nothing.
to be fair it's a dumb name gimmick and doesn't really matter all that match. There are a few UK labs that do a bunch of obscure blends so it wouldn't be that surprising if they used different naming schemes.

How much extra would it be to have my order sent to a US location first and then sent to me domestically? just to minimize any customs trouble on my behalf

How much extra would it be to have my order sent to a US location first and then sent to me domestically? just to minimize any customs trouble on my behalf
They already offer this method of shipping. It's their US reship method. They mail to their guy in the US then it's mailed to you. Not sure on price though.

There are a couple people who are not posting anymore negative reviews here publicly because of the threat he made on another person. Its a shame because your not getting honest reviews anymore.

I have been PMed privately about this,

If anyone else had an issue you could PM me.

I do like this sources products alot, and have had good results myself.

There are a couple people who are not posting anymore negative reviews here publicly because of the threat he made on another person. Its a shame because your not getting honest reviews anymore.

Regardless of whether people think he took his shot at as me as a threat weeks ago, if you or anyone else has as issue it should be brought to light. No telling if members are keeping quiet because of it and it's BS for the rep to deny fixing a screwup if a member says anything.

Last edited:

Couldn’t they just create a new account and post their experience [even more] anonymously?

Couldn’t they just create a new account and post their experience [even more] anonymously?
Products are fireee, shipping time from china is just too slow for my blood, took 4-5 weeks I believe for the overseas... took 3 weeks to ship or update tracking... the stuff that came from us supplier was perfect ta, but i think it was only the d bol or anavar if i remember right.

Oh good qindagos back.. everything was settled then?
No, the rep lied about giving refunds and scammed customers for thousands of dollars, nothing was settled. Anyone who brings it up will get insulted by chinese alt accounts (if Amazon cannot stop fake accounts/reviews, Millard won't either) and then be ignored.

Meso rules allow for lying and scamming, so this will happen again and again and over time, more scammers will take notice that Meso has the perfect conditions for selective scamming and find a profitable new home here.

No, the rep lied about giving refunds and scammed customers for thousands of dollars, nothing was settled. Anyone who brings it up will get insulted by chinese alt accounts (if Amazon cannot stop fake accounts/reviews, Millard won't either) and then be ignored.

Meso rules allow for lying and scamming, so this will happen again and again and over time, more scammers will take notice that Meso has the perfect conditions for selective scamming and find a profitable new home here.
A lot more people would order from you if you stayed in your own thread / lane, it looks pretty unprofessional and desperate for a source to jump in another sources thread... qing stays out of your thread, so why not stay out of theirs? AFAIK you're the only source to do this. Leave it up to customers to give reviews on sources, you don't need to keep hopping in here and hating on your *competition*. QING i really need some ralox if you have anything us domestic... otherwise, can u please ship it faster than 3 weeks??? btw, is your tm / nolvadex at 20 mg??? I have the little bottle with pill version, not raw.