Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

No they fucking wouldn’t, because it’s unprofessional as fuck! Also, nobody likes cats except for girls & faggots so idk why it all has to be about cats… they trigger a lot of people so it’s not the best marketing move tbh, and you even have to edit it and give it a stupid fucking flower hat to anger me even further!!

Like I said, If Qing was in the pussies thread then everybody would be saying wtf and sticking up for the cat, but that’s not the case g.

P.s. Qing I’ll msg you, I’ll order the raws and longer shipping time version of the Ralox I suppose. I just don’t know how to prepare the raws lol. I think this nolvadex was 20mg? The little pills in little bottle labeled tm?
Imagine getting this upset over some pets, talking about them being gay all while licking a source's ass lmao, you've got some seriously repressed urges you sick fuck. Nobody else is worried about turning gay from gear branded with a cat logo

In fact, there's a bunch of faggots here in Meso who call themselves "old vets" and "meso cops", some no life guys, who often have about 3k comments, they've been here for years and they are present in all the threads, and especially those of the sources to reproach them for why they did not come on Friday and why they did not have the Jano lab test of the 3rd pill instead of 2.

They never paid for a single lab test, they never order, and we don't even know if they lift, and the naive sources believed their BS, so they're looking to suck their dicks at all costs, thinking that these fucks will bring them customers if they have their blessings.

These faggots have been upset since I arrived because I haven't kissed their ass, and I keep shitting in their mouth, so even though they know they can't get a better source and better quality/price, they keep talking shit about us, and order in secret and even send a lot of customers to us, but it doesn't matter that it won't change anything, I will continue to shit in their face

And you have nothing to worry about, all members can post good or bad reviews, since they are respectful and not bashing us and acting like haters, I have no problem with bad reviews; it's our only way to improve but those fucks won't understand this
You cheap fuck were very happy about your 2 orders and now it's a mistake? Pathetic
You were always helpful during the order process and with questions, as others have said.

It's how you handle your screw-ups and the fact you resort to childish attacks when anyone criticizes you or calls you out for anything, even when you are 100% at fault. And you are blatantly lying about bad reviews, you've already shown you refuse to make things right if someone goes public, like Dues.

Will it be possible to buy stuff from international wharehouse and get it reshipped from EU wharehouse if customer pays the additional shipping costs?

You were always helpful during the order process and with questions, as others have said.

It's how you handle your screw-ups and the fact you resort to childish attacks when anyone criticizes you or calls you out for anything, even when you are 100% at fault. And you are blatantly lying about bad reviews, you've already shown you refuse to make things right if someone goes public, like Dues.
Everyone needs to learn from what happened to Deus, so next time, when I make a mistake, they know how It works.
I solve all the problems of my clients, but as soon as there is a lack of respect, the guy literally called me a scammer when the day before we had a private arrangement, so he suffered the consequences and he lost his right to the correction of the mistake, this remains valid for everyone, like that many will learn respect, and especially that they know well that the public comments and the Meso pseudos are without power and will not change anything of their fate if I make a decision.

Everyone needs to learn from what happened to Deus, so next time, when I make a mistake, they know how It works.
I solve all the problems of my clients, but as soon as there is a lack of respect, the guy literally called me a scammer when the day before we had a private arrangement, so he suffered the consequences and he lost his right to the correction of the mistake, this remains valid for everyone, like that many will learn respect, and especially that they know well that the public comments and the Meso pseudos are without power and will not change anything of their fate if I make a decision.
Please tag me if you're going to mention me.

You'd be wise not to continue to misrepresent the facts. I am busy enough that it's not a good allocation of my time to continue to participate in your thread, but as a customer who you scammed, I gain motivation to post here every time you try to change the story.

1. I inquired about Toremifene Citrate and asked for your refund policy
2. You promised me a full refund if it tested fake or low purity
3. I received the package after a lengthy wait, and tested it to find it was fake.
4. I asked for my refund, privately
5. You refused the refund and offered a reship
6. I said fine, if you're not going to refund me like you promised, you can at least reship it
7. When I did not receive any tracking for weeks after being promised a reship, I inquired again as to the status
8. You told me it was out of stock
9. I lost patience and chose to out you, in large part to prevent other people from having the same experience as me.
10. You claimed being outed as a scammer (the above is a scam, btw) makes me disrespectful.

If you want to talk about respect, you need to be reminded of what I told you privately via email. When you make a promise to someone you need to stand by your word. Your word is your bond. Do not tell promise people you will send real products and then send fake products. Do not promise people you will refund them if they receive fake products, only to rescind that promise later.

You have earned the title of "Scammer". You did that yourself. If you want to clear your name of that title, it's simple, you can pay me back what you owe me. Do you still have the total I gave you? Tell you what. You refund me what you owe me, I will make it public that @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals has made me whole again, and I will take the refund and donate it to a charity of Meso's choice. Animal shelter, maybe? $3000+ USD would go a long way.

And there you have it all members of meso. If the rep makes a mistake with your order, offers you a less than acceptable fix, and you bring it to light to warn others, you may lose your right to anything regarding THEIR screw up. What if they ship you the wrong item and tell you that you have to place another order with $100 minimum in order to even get what you paid for, is that right? Or if a few vials break, or floaters in test. The list can go on of possible mistakes.

The danger Is the rep is making it clear you're at their mercy. And I don't know about you, but that's not how things work here nor anyone I would ever want to do business with again. Piss poor customer service.

In fact, there's a bunch of faggots here in Meso who call themselves "old vets" and "meso cops", some no life guys, who often have about 3k comments, they've been here for years and they are present in all the threads, and especially those of the sources to reproach them for why they did not come on Friday and why they did not have the Jano lab test of the 3rd pill instead of 2.

They never paid for a single lab test, they never order, and we don't even know if they lift, and the naive sources believed their BS, so they're looking to suck their dicks at all costs, thinking that these fucks will bring them customers if they have their blessings.

These faggots have been upset since I arrived because I haven't kissed their ass, and I keep shitting in their mouth, so even though they know they can't get a better source and better quality/price, they keep talking shit about us, and order in secret and even send a lot of customers to us, but it doesn't matter that it won't change anything, I will continue to shit in their face

Geez, tell us how you really feel. Quite the vocabulary. Not once once of professionalism. You could walk out on any street and just pick a random individual and they would do a better job as a rep

Last edited:

I think he is just saying be professional. We have all seen the cell phone videos of people at McDonald's when they have a messed up order. If you go in and talk to the manager politely the manager is probably going to fix you a new order. We have all seen the cell phone videos when the people go inside the McDonald's yelling at the top of their lungs.. kicking stuff over and acting like children. Well..they're probably going to get tossed out of the restaurant with nothing.

I think he is just saying be professional. We have all seen the cell phone videos of people at McDonald's when they have a messed up order. If you go in and talk to the manager politely the manager is probably going to fix you a new order. We have all seen the cell phone videos when the people go inside the McDonald's yelling at the top of their lungs.. kicking stuff over and acting like children. Well..they're probably going to get tossed out of the restaurant with nothing.
Ya but in this case you have the McDonald's manager saying "hey faggots u need to be respectful and professional if you don't like that i shit on your big mac"

Look at you all high and mighty!

You earn our respect not the other way around.

The source calling anyone who disagrees or has issues with him faggots who he shits in their mouths and scams them even further...is actually the litlle faggot bitch with little man syndrome.

Qingdao go fuck yourself with a fire extinguisher dry...

Look at you all high and mighty!

You earn our respect not the other way around.

The source calling anyone who disagrees or has issues with him faggots who he shits in their mouths and scams them even further...is actually the litlle faggot bitch with little man syndrome.

Qingdao go fuck yourself with a fire extinguisher dry...
Indeed. I highly regret ever purchasing from this source.