Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

So Var less harsh then primo and mast on the hair. Makes sense. My friend is on test mast var and said his hair is def thinning. Thickness being lost. He has done primo in the past and so a huge difference with shedding then.
I find it to be the opposite - primo is less harsh on hair. With just 210mg anavar a week my hair shed like crazy :confused:

So just to let people know, the NL line sucks balls.
My first order from NL line they said they backed up for some China holiday i said fine sounds like a good reason.

Second order they said they got another COVID outbreak (come on blaming it on COVID ? its not 2020) but i sucked it up because i was stacked up and wasn't counting on that order.

Third order, same shit, over two month, well sorry, no matter the price you guys suck, how its even possible that the China line was faster then NL line ? idk and idc, not going to order from @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals any more.

This comment is to let others know.
PS im from the middle east (or more so was.)

Peace.

Last edited:
So just to let people know, the NL line sucks balls.
My first order from NL line they said they backed up for some China holiday i said fine sounds like a good reason.

Second order they said they got another COVID outbreak (come on blaming it on COVID ? its not 2020) but i sucked it up because i was stacked up and wasn't counting on that order.

Third order, same shit, over two month, well sorry, no matter the price you guys suck, how its even possible that the China line was faster then NL line ? idk and idc, not going to order from @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals any more.

This comment is to let others know.

Peace.
Let them also know to what country, because when you live in the middle east don't expect to have ETA of other customers who use Post NL for delivery to Europe for example and tbh no one gives a fuck about your feedback since you are one of the very rare customers who order from that country.

Most of sources don't ship to your country, so be thankful and patient.

Peace

Let them also know to what country, because when you live in the middle east don't expect to have ETA of other customers who use Post NL for delivery to Europe for example and tbh no one gives a fuck about your feedback since you are one of the very rare customers who order from that country.

Peace
just for that piece of shit comment, YOU can go fuck yourself , i wrote a review on a source thread like im supposed to do so FUCK YOU china nugget

Most of sources don't ship to your country, so be thankful and patient.

Peace
and its not even the time it takes to get from NL to middle east its the time NL POST takes to even ship the order you fucker !!!! over a month and half to just ship it !! so fuck you times 10000 motherfucker

Fuck You South Park GIF by MOODMAN

Had a good laugh, thanks for that guys.
Btw didnt leave a review yet, so;

From payment to my door 28 days with postNL, communication always fast and friendly.
Raws (Test E, Tren E, DHB) looking good and going by 'feelz' working as intended.
Nothing to complain and looking forward to my next order thats just getting shipped this week.

Gonna stick with this source, not smoking anyones meat here, for now.
Even IF somethings lost on the way, QSC is still only 2/3rd of most other sources prices.

and its not even the time it takes to get from NL to middle east its the time NL POST takes to even ship the order you fucker !!!! over a month and half to just ship it !! so fuck you times 10000 motherfucker
EXPLAIN ME SOMETHING

Why would you blame source if post is slow? What do you think,that sigma has small slaves that running around the world delivering stuff by themselves?

You do undestand how shipping works? you go to post office and ship,and thats all you can do...

EXPLAIN ME SOMETHING

Why would you blame source if post is slow? What do you think,that sigma has small slaves that running around the world delivering stuff by themselves?

You do undestand how shipping works? you go to post office and ship,and thats all you can do...
The problem was the claim of representative that PostNL is faster then China, thats the problem.

If he wouldve said "yeah this line takes god knows how much time to ship stuff"
i would take my orders elsewhere.