Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I want semaglutide but I have a feeling people will want hgh. Hgh seems more practical for the community and your business imo
It allegedly costs more than 180 dollars. Practical? I don't think they will be interested in paying so much money when it sells itself.

It allegedly costs more than 180 dollars. Practical? I don't think they will be interested in paying so much money when it sells itself.
I think most of the products/prices sell themselves lol.

I am just saying

I have 8+ boxes right now and 15 on the way.

I think most of the products/prices sell themselves lol.

I am just saying

I have 8+ boxes right now and 15 on the way.
might be worth testing it by urself so you get refunded in case of underdosage (which i assume from comparing it to ozempic)

Just to clarify some points

Product if it's sent by us, it should be first in stock, if it's sent by customer it should be purchased in last 2-3 months, well stored.

For HGH & semaglutide I think it's $420 & $360 so if a customer is willing to cover the balance, I can shoot him the $180 BTC once the lab test is published or he can simply send me the balance and I take care of shipping it to Jano freshly from China to be sure these sensitive products do not get degraded because of time, temperature and transport.

Instead of multiplying the comments on a same item, it is better to simply like the comment of the member who mentionned that item before you, you give it more chance to win, example of 2 comments about primo 200mg/ml.

I prefer if the lab tests are blind, so it's better if the customers do them instead of us and we just cover the lab cost once it's published

Cheers

Just to clarify some points

Product if it's sent by us, it should be first in stock, if it's sent by customer it should be purchased in last 2-3 months, well stored.

For HGH & semaglutide I think it's $420 & $360 so if a customer is willing to cover the balance, I can shoot him the $180 BTC once the lab test is published or he can simply send me the balance and I take care of shipping it to Jano freshly from China to be sure these sensitive products do not get degraded because of time, temperature and transport.

Instead of multiplying the comments on a same item, it is better to simply like the comment of the member who mentionned that item before you, you give it more chance to win, example of 2 comments about primo 200mg/ml.

I prefer if the lab tests are blind, so it's better if the customers do them instead of us and we just cover the lab cost once it's published

Cheers
As much as I cant stand you and your attitude, this is definitely a good move in the right direction.

I’d like to see finished Telmisartan. As it’s been mentioned it’s another compound that can lose its potency quickly

What products you guys wanna see Jano-tested in future?

Leave a comment with 1 product of your choice, and I might test 3 or 4 or maybe more, depending on the total cost, or simply refund some customers lab tests to keep them blind and more fun :p

The comments that will get the biggest number of likes will be choosen.

Max price per lab should be $180 so members can pick either oils, tabs, raws or classic peptides in stock.

1,2,3 let's go !

Results on 09/06
Test cyp oil

I haven’t run it long enough yet to see the mass building effects, but Injectable yk11 is the strongest thing I’ve ever taken from a Strength, aggression, and hard/fullness aspect. I got instant striations in my chest and shoulders and arms I’ve never seen before even though I’m still at 13.5ish% bodyfat. It showed through very easily.
Try to do short but HIGH cycles. Like 500mg a day for 2 weeks together with mk677 to boost appetite..and eat like maniac

What products you guys wanna see Jano-tested in future?

Leave a comment with 1 product of your choice, and I might test 3 or 4 or maybe more, depending on the total cost, or simply refund some customers lab tests to keep them blind and more fun :p

The comments that will get the biggest number of likes will be choosen.

Max price per lab should be $180 so members can pick either oils, tabs, raws or classic peptides in stock.

1,2,3 let's go !

Results on 09/06

My vote is Test Cyp injectable...

I like the idea of this....where you shock your body into change.
Tried already,growing like mushroom on it.

My idea is this,forget about 5-20mg yk11 a day

After u finish your aas cycle,stay trt,start or keep HGH 5iu every day. Two weeks later add 500mcg igf1lr3 or even 1mg if got money every training,after training. Do that for 3 weeks and than go 300-500 yk11 daily until u finish 10grams of it,do it orally,if your reflux is fucked,brew WITHOUT HEAT and inject.

For some reason i heard yk11 actually helps you desensitize your androgen receptors. Not sure if its true or not.

Now igf1 at that dose should make many new baby cells..and yk11 should allow them to grow like mushrooms...