Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

No, this not from you. It's from another source in made in china. Do you know what happens to the buyer when the articles gets seized ? Cuz I know that it's completely legal on your end.
Please make sure to mention it next time, so that people in the thread don't think it's from us.

We do have very few seizures, but I have the customers feedbacks from the few one we had, I can reply to you if you give extra informations: how big is the parcel and to what country?

Please make sure to mention it next time, so that people in the thread don't think it's from us.

We do have very few seizures, but I have the customers feedbacks from the few one we had, I can reply to you if you give extra informations: how big is the parcel and to what country?
I'll mention it. Sorry, my bad. I'll message you in private further details.

Hello I received my first order. I'd like to make a short review.

I placed paid for my order the 4th of may and received the package just today. That's almost more than a month!

The products came nicely packaged and none of it came crashed. Can I upload pictures of it? Is it ok if I show the packaging?

Another nice thing it's that the orals come sealed.

Here are a few of my concerns:
-On the box there is the description of a product that is obviously fake. I won't say which product but I think that if they see it in customs through x-rays, they would immediately know the package doesn't contain that product. Maybe the packages are sent in a way that they don't have to go through x-rays? But that kinda worries me. Maybe changing the description would make it safer?

-I asked the contact for the tracking many times and finally, he or she told me that they had already sent the package and that they forgot to send me the tracking. This made me uneasy, I thought that wasn't very professional.

I hope my criticism is understood as I see it fair to comment on this. The variety and price of products makes this source attractive to order from again, but the long delivery is a big disadvantage.

I will come back with blood test results when I start pinning their test e

Hello I received my first order. I'd like to make a short review.

I placed paid for my order the 4th of may and received the package just today. That's almost more than a month!

The products came nicely packaged and none of it came crashed. Can I upload pictures of it? Is it ok if I show the packaging?

Another nice thing it's that the orals come sealed.

Here are a few of my concerns:
-On the box there is the description of a product that is obviously fake. I won't say which product but I think that if they see it in customs through x-rays, they would immediately know the package doesn't contain that product. Maybe the packages are sent in a way that they don't have to go through x-rays? But that kinda worries me. Maybe changing the description would make it safer?

-I asked the contact for the tracking many times and finally, he or she told me that they had already sent the package and that they forgot to send me the tracking. This made me uneasy, I thought that wasn't very professional.

I hope my criticism is understood as I see it fair to comment on this. The variety and price of products makes this source attractive to order from again, but the long delivery is a big disadvantage.

I will come back with blood test results when I start pinning their test e

Thank you sir for your feedback.

Let me reply about some of your questions:

ETA is 4 weeks (1 month average), so it's nothing new, It's what's advertised as we are using safe lines, they can't be as fast as express delivery (which is possible, but not enough safe as classic shipping we arranged for you).

You can show the packaging and products pictures with no problem.

The description is fake, and it is not for nothing that we have a very high success rate to all countries, if we mark parcels as " pancake powder " or " cosmertic oils " or " glutamine tabs " like what some sources do, it's the best way to get your product seized, the items choosed for customs declaration is the fruit of years of experience in shipping, and those specific products don't get inspected + as you mentionned, content is invisible to X-Rays thank to the bags used, so there is nothing to worry about it. Changing description make it unsafe, unlike you might guess.

Sometimes some emails don't go through, usually I provide tracking in less than 24 hours, with no need to contact me, but we are human and I can sometimes forget to send a tracking, it's rare but it happens, so when you asked me about it, I gave it to you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

That said, I don't know yet what country or what order, so you can ask me next time about faster delivery options, I will give you pros and cons, and it's up to you to decide. I arrange systematically the safest options to customers, always safety before speed, but we are able to provide also less safe deliveries if customer prefers the speed.

How long is delivery to UK roughly? Notice there is a UK special line option. Also, anyone used the primo 200?

Thanks

How long is delivery to UK roughly? Notice there is a UK special line option. Also, anyone used the primo 200?

Thanks

UK Post NL 4 weeks average

UK fast line 2-3 weeks average, sometimes less, so tracking update only once in UK soil, if I shared with you examples on 17track, it shows only 3-6 days delivery time, but in reality it's longer because tracking update 2 weeks later.

For primo 200 I let members give you some feedbacks.

So this is how the packaging looked. I like the sealed bag option.
View attachment 167182View attachment 167183
As you can see it is a lot of gear for not that much money and it didn't crash on its way here which is good. Orals came sealed as well.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals I'll be ordering again after I do some blood tests and post them.
I recognised your order, usually to your country I advice EU special line (Post #3,526 and Post #10,025)
But 32 days isn't that bad ^^