Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

That guy was banned, probably for harassing private messages to 2 people speaking against qsc. And then you have a guy last night, who flat out made up lies about me sending him pms. The depths some of these qsc supporters go thru to antagonize members against the rep is pretty sad.

Members should be looking out for each other, not attacking other members in support of a source.
Oh you mean like all the stanford dick riders who have a cow if you mention his domestic ta being 4-6 weeks? Shut the fuck up tiredandgay. Stanford can do no wrong with floaters, loose caps, month plus ta, but this thread is perpetually a qsc witch hunt despite him actually having no issues with his gear or ta. More meso politics and playing favorites.

Oh you mean like all the stanford dick riders who have a cow if you mention his domestic ta being 4-6 weeks? Shut the fuck up tiredandgay. Stanford can do no wrong with floaters, loose caps, month plus ta, but this thread is perpetually a qsc witch hunt despite him actually having no issues with his gear or ta. More meso politics and playing favorites.
Never seen floaters with Stan.

Right, because his issue is scamming members you moron. Really can't expect much common sense from a member named foot fetish guy...weirdo freak.

I will be curious to see that study
Here's the main one it also details how to improve the stability of it if your looking into it

Second one

Pack came in, everything seems to be in order. No issues with broken vials or box , packaged well.
Us domestic reship around 30 days.. i didnt really keep track. Second order and satisfied overall.

Not buying it. He also had issues with Goodlyfe and Pharmacom stoppers.Sounds like twisting the shit out of stoppers may cause a floater.
I just saw some of his other posts complaining about his libido being higher on 150 test a week vs 450... =/

I don't have favorites. I've used Stan and Qingdao. I just put another large order in with Stan and I'm about to put an even larger one in with Qingdao. Personalities don't really play a part in my decision. I just use gear that tests well.