Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

My buddy and I lost a shit load of money to adnant sanat. The selective scammer. We lost over 5k and you know what happened?? We moved on. Nothing you can do. Take it as a lesson learned. So instead of crying about it why don't you focus on bodybuilding and making money. Live life damn.. This has turned into a shit show. If this source does you wrong move on. Someone will replace your business and so on. I don't get what's the point of returning to regurgitate the same shit

My buddy and I lost a shit load of money to adnant sanat. The selective scammer. We lost over 5k and you know what happened?? We moved on. Nothing you can do. Take it as a lesson learned. So instead of crying about it why don't you focus on bodybuilding and making money. Live life damn.. This has turned into a shit show. If this source does you wrong move on. Someone will replace your business and so on. I don't get what's the point of returning to regurgitate the same shit
The point is to inform those who don't know what has been happening around here.

If y'all haven't noticed, I'm as hardheaded as this shit rep.

If y'all are happy with this source, that is fine. But why not shut the fuck up if you're?

I'm not and am choosing to express that. Why do you give a fuck if I put a little dent in this fuckers business?

You obviously don't give a shit about other members so why do you care if I shit on this source for fucking guys around?

Serious fucking question.

But that guy got run off the board, right? He's no longer taking Meso members' money. I think that's a core difference

The point is to inform those who don't know what has been happening around here.

If y'all are happy with this source, that is fine. But why not shut the fuck up if you're?

I'm not and am choosing to express that. Why do you give a fuck if I put a little dent in this fuckers business?

You obviously don't give a shit about other members so why do you care if I shit on this source for fucking guys around?

For every word somebody write, your write a bible?

Dont you have a job? or wife to fuck?

We get it dude. Let the source handle shit. If we get scammed then fuck us. Enough already.

You do realize adnant isn’t here because we chased him off the board. He kept trying to get sales but we’d bump his thread and let new guys know he was a scammer. He eventually gave up.

Has there been any finished oils blind testing done on this source? Please point me in the right direction. Dont give me all that "fucking do your research bro" because i do research. I researched stuff that could actually benefit/hurt my health....stuff that holds signifigance. I work hard physical labor 60+ hours a week, have a 12 year younger wife thats constantly begging for dick, two 4 year old boys, a 6 week old daughter. Im a super busy exhausted dude. All that aint counting gym time. So please, bros to bros alike, point me in the right direction. Thank you

For every word somebody write, your write a bible?

Dont you have a job? or wife to fuck?
It doesn't take long to write a response unless you're fucking retarded, I guess. And you clowns are here posting just as often or more so to try to bury relevant information. You should really fuck yourself.
We get it dude. Let the source handle shit. If we get scammed then fuck us. Enough already.
Because the source is handling shit how? By telling guys that sent him money to get fucked. Shut the fuck up, retard. Grown folks are taking.
That was way before he was even on any boards
Read more and post less, fuck face. He got ran off this board for scamming, you stupid mother fucker.

It doesn't take long to write a response unless you're fucking retarded, I guess. And you clowns are here posting just as often or more so to try to bury relevant information. You should really fuck yourself.

Because the source is handling shit how? By telling guys that sent him money to get fucked. Shut the fuck up, retard. Grown folks are taking.

Read more and post less, fuck face. He got ran off this board for scamming, you stupid mother fucker.
Oh he real “mad” now . Ya grown folks. That’s good pal . Continue on about how much of a grown up you are throwing a tantrum on a forum

I could care less if he/her/them was ran off this board. I didn't cry about it when it happened to me nor did I run to some forum to cry more about it. Go make money

I guess your wife is lonely, would you let me show her the work of sigma tren?

Funny thing is, I haven't lost money here.

I can see that it is a foreign concept for you to give two shits about other members of the community.

If you weren't a selfish pos, you would have been on the boards warning other members about getting scammed by that fuckhead but you do you, bud.