Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I get it, you watch their videos.
Lol I do watch their videos and I don’t agree with them because if you watched them they both say accutane is super toxic and won’t take it ever again in any dosage.

I don’t agree with this and I think microdosong accutane is okay as I’ve stated it’s common practice in the eastern hemisphere of the globe.

Order received to the Uk, 34 days in transit. Ideally liked to have been quicker but considering price & what was happening in China can't really complain.

4x HGH Kits, 1x BPC 1x TB500, will update later, hoping to fix a long time nagging rotator cuff injury.

Get a tissue, you big sook!
Madbret (really lives up to his name) was literally spamming the same message over and over again.
Man, I'm suspicious of you! Lurking around these forums like some white knight, looking for vulnerable people to "save". You literally have been hitting up my DM's and sending me dic pics. Doubt it was even yours! Back off guy. Not interested. No offence.
He’s captain save a bro ok? Leave him alone he’s bored

You are by far the most immature source I've ever seen, and it's a disgrace members are continuing to support you. The best thing qsc could have done after your second ban, was to can you and get someone who knows how to handle their screw-ups right. The fact you come back, screwed dues, and still have buyers drooling over your cheap prices is pathetic.

Your answer to being criticized is to block the member, but dont fear. We'll still be in your thread calling your scamming out. I believe you'll eventually screw too many members, and meso will turn on you. Because it's obvious you don't care one bit about doing the right thing, when YOU fuck up.
Don’t like it? Shop somewhere else. Quit trying to be meso security like that annoying bitch liska. No one gives two fucks about either of you. You just spam source threads with your worthless opinions

Ok lets switch things up some Best protein powder on the market now that seems to give the less bloat. Been using allmax isonatural for awhile now but may switch it up. Any suggestion? Thanks

Don’t like it? Shop somewhere else. Quit trying to be meso security like that annoying bitch liska. No one gives two fucks about either of you. You just spam source threads with your worthless opinions
What's funny is you don't seem to realize that your gen z ass is just as annoying to those of us who are trying to make a difference for the community.

Keep propping up a scammer and telling yourself that you're taking the high road. We wouldn't need to repeat ourselves so often if bitches like yourself didn't intentionally try to bury relevant information to new customers.

Is it opinion that deus pharmaceutical was scammed out of thousands of dollars?

Is it opinion that their accutane just tested more than 80% underdosed?

Is it opinion that this source will only refund the person that paid for analysis and not anyone else that gets scammed with the same batch of products?

You're a fucking joke and exactly what is wrong with meso. Did you earn a free bottle of test prop for your next order yet, little buddy?

It's a shame what meso has become. This shit didn't use to fly around here.

What's funny is you don't seem to realize that your gen z ass is just as annoying to those of us who are trying to make a difference for the community.

Keep propping up a scammer and telling yourself that you're taking the high road. We wouldn't need to repeat ourselves so often if bitches like yourself didn't intentionally try to bury relevant information to new customers.

Is it opinion that this source will only refund the person that paid for analysis and not anyone else that gets scammed with the same batch of products?

You're a fucking joke and exactly what is wrong with meso. Did you earn a free bottle of test prop for your next order yet, little buddy?

had to walk to school 15 miles uphill through knee-deep snow

If I was this source I’d be flattered that I live rent free in your head every day. You just wake up pissed at some random guy thousands of miles away that you’ve never met or done business with lol. You’re like a crazy chick who you fuck once then she shows up at your work or house unannounced and acts crazy every day for months on end.

If I was this source I’d be flattered that I live rent free in your head every day. You just wake up pissed at some random guy thousands of miles away that you’ve never met or done business with lol. You’re like a crazy chick who you fuck once then she shows up at your work or house unannounced and acts crazy every day for months on end.
Damn, bro. That really hit me right in feels. I don't know if I'll be able to go on after that.

It's ironic that these same group of guys wants to say they don't like myself and others in here shit posting and then go on to shit post themselves.

It's funny how you want to call me out but opening your cock garage is somehow different than me expressing my opinion or pointing out facts.

And you can think that the source is flattered but I can assure you that he'd be happier if he could send me a hot pack and get me out of this scammer thread once and for all.

I assure you that my opinions are not good for his business. I also realize that there will always be cheap fucks like yourself to order but you are mistaken if you believe that nobody else is smart enough to see that this guy is not trustworthy or a good person to give your information to.

I don't doubt that he is busy filling orders. But he'd be a lot busier if he decided to act right.

If anyone is walking uphill both ways in knee deep snow, it's this hardheaded rep who has too much pride but not enough sense to know when he should change his tune.

Lol I do watch their videos and I don’t agree with them because if you watched them they both say accutane is super toxic and won’t take it ever again in any dosage.

I don’t agree with this and I think microdosong accutane is okay as I’ve stated it’s common practice in the eastern hemisphere of the globe.
Big brain watch out