Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I'm not the one jerking off to transvestites.

Yeah probably, you weird bitch.

But no surprise that this is all you simpletons could muster up in response to the fact that you're propping up a scammer and talking shit to me for pointing it out.

I'd tell you to eat a dick, but I know that's what floats your boat.
Lol your the biggest cuck on this entire forum. Go cleanup that creampie I left you in your wife earlier today you pathetic little homophobe.

Lol your the biggest cuck on this entire forum. Go cleanup that creampie I left you in your wife earlier today you pathetic little homophobe.
Yeah. Whatever you say, Corky.

Seems as though I hit the nail on the head and found a sore spot for you. It's alright if you want to spend your time picketing for gay rights. I can't say that I won't judge you, but you should still do you.

In the meantime, go cradle your pink pussy hat and cry yourself to sleep because I'm just getting warmed up, you little cock goblin.

lvHQvLa.gif

Yeah. Whatever you say, Corky.

Seems as though I hit the nail on the head and found a sore spot for you. It's alright if you want to spend your time picketing for gay rights. I can't say that I won't judge you, but you should still do you.

In the meantime, go cradle your pink pussy hat and cry yourself to sleep because I'm just getting warmed up, you little cock goblin.
Haha your like a piece of dogshit on my shoe brother. I don't give you a single thought after I rinse my hands of you. Hate-filled pathetic little cuckold ;) Let's see a physique pic big man. You first and I'll go? If you won't post anything I'll know your a pathetic little DYEL pretending to be more than a little piece of shit on the internet.

Haha your like a piece of dogshit on my shoe brother. I don't give you a single thought after I rinse my hands of you. Hate-filled pathetic little cuckold ;) Let's see a physique pic big man. You first and I'll go? If you won't post anything I'll know your a pathetic little DYEL pretending to be more than a little piece of shit on the internet.
Like I said, you can't give me a good reason for you propping up a scammer, so you want to deflect.

I'm not a bodybuilder, fuckboy. I'm on trt and have been recovering from 3 spinal surgeries that I had last year.

I've only recently been able to start working out again.

Now that we have that out of the way, why don't you explain what's so fucking special about your scammer source, mother fucker?

Funny because you and your group of queer buddies sure can't help but keep responding. And your full of shit. I can tell your blood is boiling and your about to stroke out. Deep breaths, pussy.

Funny because you and your group of queer buddies sure can't help but keep responding. And your full of shit. I can tell your blood is boiling and your about to stroke out. Deep breaths, pussy.

It must be hard being such a nobody and not realizing it. Your life must be really sad. I genuinely feel bad for you.

You're a total flog, MadBret!
Man, I can just imagine you sitting in front of some old AF outdated computer, sitting in the dark staring at a computer screen with your face all scrunched up and shaking your little boneless fists at the screen.
For one second, just imagine you ain't a total flog.
Just tell us who we should use for a source?