Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

And that is some funny shit that this dumb cunt rep is liking your posts that highlight your and his stupidity. Birds of feather flock together. Fuck both of you idiots.

I have a package from QSC that's out for delivery to be delivered today and im surprised cause I ordered 5/24 and it's landing today 6/10 from China to US so 17 days in total. I ordered 1 kit of sust 250, 1 kit of tren hex and 4 kits of gh. I'll post a pic later today when it lands. Needless to say im definitely more than satisfied with the T/A and ordering process now looking forward to trying out these products out

And that is some funny shit that this dumb cunt rep is liking your posts that highlight your and his stupidity. Birds of feather flock together. Fuck both of you idiots.
I bet while you writing books over here someone is banging your wife. Do you have to eat her after he cum in her or she just let you watch? I am interested to help if needed

I bet while you writing books over here someone is banging your wife. Do you have to eat her after he cum in her or she just let you watch? I am interested to help if needed
All you can do is talk disrespectful bullshit about my wife, huh faggot? I already told you she isn't a ladyboy and you wouldn't be interested.

Why not stick to the subject at hand, pussy?

Why don't you explain to everybody here why you support a scammer? I venture to say that it's only because he hasn't scammed you yet and you only care about yourself.

It's a trip to watch multiple faggots sucking this rep's dick until their throat's hurt. But I'm sure the customer's whom you are trying to encourage to use this fuck head source won't have your support if shit goes south for them.

If the rep decides to fuck one of these new guys who decides to buy, based on all you fruit cakes standing around the glory hole taking turns, are y'all going to pool together and make them whole?

Maybe you LGBTQ+ clown shoe wearing, cocksuckers could take the money you earn at the circus or whatever mom and dad gives you for allowance, and make guys like deus whole, since y'all are giving the g2g and repping for them at this point?

@MadBret You have chosen poorly, you really should have cooled off before coming back into the thread. Bigot.

he-chose-poorly-talk.gif

Last edited:
And some unresolved homosexual feelings that he is struggling with clearly.
I'm not the one jerking off to transvestites.

He is probably fat kid without friends who never had sex drinking monster and trolling around internet
Yeah probably, you weird bitch.

But no surprise that this is all you simpletons could muster up in response to the fact that you're propping up a scammer and talking shit to me for pointing it out.

I'd tell you to eat a dick, but I know that's what floats your boat.