Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

There's a few things that I notice (and I have no dog in this fight, because I've had only positive business interactions with QSC so far):

1. When QSC came here, there was a little bit of the Western bigotry leveled against him. Here comes the cheap Chinaman with his cheap Chinese shit, and he doesn't deserve to be here (and I'm not just saying this because my kids are half Asian or anything, but it's a sentiment that I noticed from several posters from the beginning....maybe I'm just more sensitive to it given my life experience). So he responded in-kind with his unique attitude. And then things got off to a rocky start.

2. Then there was the fact that some brewers felt he would cut in to their business with the prices. So they were on top of every lower purity test they found, and they were on top of every business interaction that they felt was not up to par. This made QSC even more defensive.

3. The desire to hold sources accountable (which I TOTALLY agree with) became even more intense with QSC because his business started to pick up. So then he became even more of an asshole back. And he knows he's got the best prices out there, so it affords him some room to talk some shit. This made him even more of a lightning rod.

The 2 grand deal that went bad ...I don't know much about it...I'd have to read more. I've only had good communication and good business so far with QSC. I am on the fence, because I side with the vets with holding sources accountable, but in my experience, it's all been good so far with QSC. I am going to order some finished oils next week and post my test results here for everyone to see. Maybe that will help some bros out there.
I think you have a fairly reasonable take. I agree re: initial hostility and "china bad", much was overblown. Problem is when the pendulum flies far one way and then overshoots in the opposite direction. QSC stands to be a good source, if they want to be, but unfortunately as they've chosen to deliberately steal thousands of dollars from a customer and boast about it, they fly a huge red flag.

It's crazy. They could literally take over the board if they simply chose not to be self admitted scammers. But they shoot themselves in the foot because they didn't like being caught and called out. They wanted to rip someone off behind closed doors.

What's funny is it would seem that you actually believe the bs you are pushing.

If you think going against the grain and having multiple members telling potential customers what a POS this rep has been is helping their sales, then you're a special kind of stupid.

All they have is your retarded ass and bunch of 20 something gen z, zyzz wannabes, doing their best to earn a free bottle of test on their next order.

And my vote for product testing is for the "enclomiphene" that a customer recently received.

Also, @QSC have you removed enclomiphene from the French meso price list or are you still scamming those guys out of their hard earned money?
Madbrett, you're a flog.
I'll give your time though. What source should everyone here buy from?

Everyone know who zyzz is,but I wasnt aware he done dnp?? A thought he was just on coke all day and night plus juice
Zyzz was a fucking degenerate, idk why people looked up to him. Literally pinned get to the natural limit then stopped taking the gym seriously and spent his last years doing drugs and fucking ladyboys until he died in a gay bathhouse. Wow what an inspiration.

Jay Cutler and Ronnie Coleman are REAL inspirations

Zyzz was a fucking degenerate, idk why people looked up to him. Literally pinned get to the natural limit then stopped taking the gym seriously and spent his last years doing drugs and fucking ladyboys until he died in a gay bathhouse. Wow what an inspiration.

He was a living meme till the day he died, yet some people took him seriously.

He’s half meme/half definition of “dgaf”

a.jpg

Fuckboi

Doing drugs, fucking ladyboys, and dying in a gay bathhouse? I don't know man, that sounds like a pretty good way to go if you ask me...