Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@Sly Devil shill alt account confirmed. Does not deny it.

Here you are calling/acknowledging this source as a scammer and asking for a perma ban so it’s very strange you are now their biggest supporter.
Literally called him a scammer on the last page but you go ahead and ignore that because you're an alt shill account.

What's funny is it would seem that you actually believe the bs you are pushing.

If you think going against the grain and having multiple members telling potential customers what a POS this rep has been is helping their sales, then you're a special kind of stupid.

All they have is your retarded ass and bunch of 20 something gen z, zyzz wannabes, doing their best to earn a free bottle of test on their next order.

And my vote for product testing is for the "enclomiphene" that a customer recently received.

Also, @QSC have you removed enclomiphene from the French meso price list or are you still scamming those guys out of their hard earned money?

Can you expound on this French Meso enclomiphene deal? I have some coming, but am going to send it to Janoshik for testing first. I fortunately have plenty of pharma enclo that I’ve gotten since reading more about the toremifene scam

@Sly Devil shill alt account confirmed. Does not deny it.

Why do you completely ignore when you’re called out and quoted for your bipolar-ness. Let’s hear why one day it’s was banned this source and the next you are their biggest supporter.

My post about Xang bubble gum or whatever their name is was just stating the obvious. I am no customer

What's funny is it would seem that you actually believe the bs you are pushing.

If you think going against the grain and having multiple members telling potential customers what a POS this rep has been is helping their sales, then you're a special kind of stupid.

All they have is your retarded ass and bunch of 20 something gen z, zyzz wannabes, doing their best to earn a free bottle of test on their next order.

And my vote for product testing is for the "enclomiphene" that a customer recently received.

Also, @QSC have you removed enclomiphene from the French meso price list or are you still scamming those guys out of their hard earned money?
Zyzz?? Never heard of her

Why don’t you tell me then? Love to hear it from the horses mouth. I have no dog in the fight but if it’s true then I think it should be known.
No, I have nothing to justify and it's not up to me to answer the rumors, I talked about the subject one time, I explained myself, I ain't talking about it anymore and everyone is free to believe whatever he wants, do your reading, make your own unbiased opinion.

The rules are clear is page 502.

Why don’t you tell me then? Love to hear it from the horses mouth. I have no dog in the fight but if it’s true then I think it should be known.

Completely true. It’s all in this thread and the testing section. QSC said they will now not pay them because they went public. The guy had no choice and who cares if he went public. They wouldn’t issue a refund and they didn’t have the product he ordered and still don’t. What else was the guy to do but make it public and hope the source would make it right. Nope, that was the source’s excuse for pocketing his $2k. What’s funny is now the source wants to do $1900 worth of testing of their products and they are asking members to pitch in to help with the cost. Can’t make this shit up.

There's a few things that I notice (and I have no dog in this fight, because I've had only positive business interactions with QSC so far):

1. When QSC came here, there was a little bit of the Western bigotry leveled against him. Here comes the cheap Chinaman with his cheap Chinese shit, and he doesn't deserve to be here (and I'm not just saying this because my kids are half Asian or anything, but it's a sentiment that I noticed from several posters from the beginning....maybe I'm just more sensitive to it given my life experience). So he responded in-kind with his unique attitude. And then things got off to a rocky start.

2. Then there was the fact that some brewers felt he would cut in to their business with the prices. So they were on top of every lower purity test they found, and they were on top of every business interaction that they felt was not up to par. This made QSC even more defensive.

3. The desire to hold sources accountable (which I TOTALLY agree with) became even more intense with QSC because his business started to pick up. So then he became even more of an asshole back. And he knows he's got the best prices out there, so it affords him some room to talk some shit. This made him even more of a lightning rod.

The 2 grand deal that went bad ...I don't know much about it...I'd have to read more. I've only had good communication and good business so far with QSC. I am on the fence, because I side with the vets with holding sources accountable, but in my experience, it's all been good so far with QSC. I am going to order some finished oils next week and post my test results here for everyone to see. Maybe that will help some bros out there.

Completely true. It’s all in this thread and the testing section. QSC said they will now not pay them because they went public. The guy had no choice and who cares if he went public. They wouldn’t issue a refund and they didn’t have the product he ordered and still don’t. What else was the guy to do but make it public and hope the source would make it right. Nope, that was the source’s excuse for pocketing his $2k. What’s funny is now the source wants to do $1900 worth of testing of their products and they are asking members to pitch in to help with the cost. Can’t make this shit up.
Definitely not a good look. Won’t be getting my money.

Definitely not a good look. Won’t be getting my money.

Hell, I left out an important part. Ask QSC why they got banned for two weeks. When Deus did go public the source decided to damn near post his address. That got them a ban. The source up until that point had customers living in fear. If anyone spoke out the source would dox them. QSC posted enough info that Deus could be in jail atm. Doubt he is but there was that much info posted.

Lots of members took to other forums praising that they finally got banned for it as they too were victims and were scared to speak out. QSC actually made a threat here to a member who spoke out telling them they better think twice.

If this source/brand got rid of this rep and hired a professional civil one there’s no doubt they would rule the underground provided they started testing their products and didn’t steal/scam. Everyone should beware of this rep. If you hurt her/his sales in any way and you’ve ordered from him/her you may find yourself in a very bad situation. That ain’t right and it’s why some like myself aren’t backing off.

No, I have nothing to justify and it's not up to me to answer the rumors, I talked about the subject one time, I explained myself, I ain't talking about it anymore and everyone is free to believe whatever he wants, do your reading, make your own unbiased opinion.

The rules are clear is page 502.
Coward, own it..

You promised a refund and then reneged on it and offered reshiip even though no stock, honestly doubt you had any to begin with and hiped it wasnt tested. Then when it was made public you said fuck you and scammed Deus out of 2k.. you did it so own it

The 2 grand deal that went bad ...I don't know much about it...I'd have to read more. I've only had good communication and good business so far with QSC. I am on the fence, because I side with the vets with holding sources accountable, but in my experience, it's all been good so far with QSC. I am going to order some finished oils next week and post my test results here for everyone to see. Maybe that will help some bros out there.
I am too lazy to test but I will BTC you to help donate to the cause if you want.

Sorry OP I would rather have it be blind tested but I am down to have your stuff tested