Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Have you tried it yet?
no-hard-pass.gif

To be clear not one rumor has been spread about you. Everything members have got upset about was legitimate. Don’t play the victim when you have openly admitted to victimizing others when you play your, “no soup for you” when they ask for a refund.
I don't understand why everyone is so confused. He basically made an example of that person cuz they weren't following his rules. He does make the rules.I mean he is the dealer LOL. You may not like his rules and you can go somewhere else .. but it seems like he's taken care of everyone else who comes at him correctly. The internet is a funny place .. if this was street sells a lot of people would be getting punched in the face.

Check conditions and terms page 502. When you accept to buy from us, you have to accept the rules and policies, otherwise you go buy elsewhere.
You CHANGED the terms after refusing the client the refund you initially promised. It was good of you to update your new terms so new customers know what they're getting themselves into, but we've seen screenshots clear as day where you promised a refund if the Toremifene was fake/impure, and then refused to provide the refund when it turned out you sent Clomid instead.

You can keep lying and you can keep getting called out for it. How is this easier than just refunding the client like you promised? Jesus Christ.

I don't understand why everyone is so confused. He basically made an example of that person cuz they weren't following his rules. He does make the rules.I mean he is the dealer LOL. You may not like his rules and you can go somewhere else .. but it seems like he's taken care of everyone else who comes at him correctly. The internet is a funny place .. if this was street sells a lot of people would be getting punched in the face.
What rules? They had a simple agreement. Send real product in exchange for money, no problem. If product is fake/underdosed, refund and move on. QSC refused to refund. Tracy broke his own rules.

So who did he scam? And what was the excuse?

A member named Deus. Deus ordered a product that QSC knew they didn’t have because they claim to do in house hplc testing. Which is obviously a lie and if it isn’t that means they intentionally scammed. Deus had his suspicions so he sent it off for testing which showed it was not what he ordered. QSC dicked him around for weeks saying it had been reshipped and then later said it was actually out of stock. They refused a refund so Deus went public. QSC will chime in and say something like, we told him we would reship but to this day I still don’t believe they have the product he ordered yet. It’s literally the shadiest thing we’ve seen but the fan club is like, well it didn’t happen to me so oh well.

Check conditions and terms page 502. When you accept to buy from us, you have to accept the rules and policies, otherwise you go buy elsewhere.

Nobody is going back to read something you added to your policy after you scammed a member. It’s as simple as he spent $2k for a product he didn’t get. He only knows that because he came out of pocket and tested it. Then you told him to fuck off

It's not smart to pay for gear with a credit card.

Some of your items have tested well. Others, like hcg, accutane, etc did not.

Your caps are shit quality. Some of the worst and cheapest that I've seen.

You claim that your test e has no pip but you have customers in your thread who don't agree with that statement.

You scammed Deus and other customers once they spoke out about problems they had with you.

And we mention these problems, not because we are trolls but because they happened and you don't care to even try to rectify them.

You are in a good position to do well but talking shit from your high horse and pretending like all the problems that you mentioned above aren't anything more than trolls is only going to fool the simple Simon's of the forum.

I'm sure Zyzz and Bostin would be proud of the clowns that you have in your thread, though.

Cheers to the guys that will soon bury this response for their Chinese overlord.
Oh, this guy again lol

You are thinking this is a paid board like PM. No source makes the rules here and none are protected. What makes this place great is it’s ran purely by the members. Have you never seen how sources are vetted around here?

You CHANGED the terms after refusing the client the refund you initially promised. It was good of you to update your new terms so new customers know what they're getting themselves into, but we've seen screenshots clear as day where you promised a refund if the Toremifene was fake/impure, and then refused to provide the refund when it turned out you sent Clomid instead.

You can keep lying and you can keep getting called out for it. How is this easier than just refunding the client like you promised? Jesus Christ.
As explained before I do not refund the BTC orders no matter the problem, they can only be fixed, maybe this term wasn't very clear in the initial conversation since in begininning we weren't accepting BTC, and also I didn't detail all policies, and I made an agreement to correct the mistake and ship the good product but since it wasn't in stock at that moment and stills, he choosed to bash us.

When a customer disrespect me or bash us in public, all terms and agrements are cancelled and he will lose all his rights: reship, correcting mistake, etc... the right in good customer service isn't available anymore.

The guys who choosed to deal smarter with the problems when shit happens got their problems fixed smoothly.

Consider it as you like, now it's clear in the rules of page 502 and ntg gonna change about it.

This is my last word on this subject, you can bring an army of his shills to talk about this subject for the rest of your lives, nothing is going to change about it and I really don't care about how you consider it, and any future comment on this subject will be ignored.

I didn't put on you on ignore yet so be respectful next time or you gonna join it too.

How is this easier than just refunding the client like you promised? Jesus Christ.
Because you're not hurting his business by posting, it's pretty obvious.
You are thinking this is a paid board like PM. No source makes the rules here and none are protected. What makes this place great is it’s ran purely by the members. Have you never seen how sources are vetted around here?
None are protected? How about none are banned regardless of how they conduct business.

As explained before I do not refund the BTC orders no matter the problem, they can only be fixed, maybe this term wasn't very clear in the initial conversation since in begininning we weren't accepting BTC, and also I didn't detail all policies, and I made an agreement to correct the mistake and ship the good product but since it wasn't in stock at that moment and stills, he choosed to bash us.

When a customer disrespect me or bash us in public, all terms and agrements are cancelled and he will lose all his rights: reship, correcting mistake, etc... the right in good customer service isn't available anymore.

The guys who choosed to deal smarter with the problems when shit happens got their problems fixed smoothly.

Consider it as you like, now it's clear in the rules of page 502 and ntg gonna change about it.

This is my last word on this subject, you can bring an army of his shills to talk about this subject for the rest of your lives, nothing is going to change about it and I really don't care about how you consider it, and any future comment on this subject will be ignored.

I didn't put on you on ignore yet so be respectful next time or you gonna join it too.
I'm shaking in my boots.

You call it an "army of shills", in reality it's just a group of regular people who think its fucking gross that you're proud of scamming a person out of thousands of dollars. It's SO easy to resolve, but you refuse to resolve it. Meso members deserve to be reminded of the fact that you will proudly steal from them with zero recourse. Hell, half the posters who support you fixing this issue disagree with one another elsewhere on the board.

Test-Report-20027.png

You can try to bury it over and over but this community remembers.

I'm shaking in my boots.

You call it an "army of shills", in reality it's just a group of regular people who think its fucking gross that you're proud of scamming a person out of thousands of dollars. It's SO easy to resolve, but you refuse to resolve it. Meso members deserve to be reminded of the fact that you will proudly steal from them with zero recourse. Hell, half the posters who support you fixing this issue disagree with one another elsewhere on the board.

Test-Report-20027.png

You can try to bury it over and over but this community remembers.
Then welcome to the list of the ignored trolls ^^

Btw I got many orders of clomid because of this lab test lol
At least when we make a mistake, we don't ship to customers flour but +98% high purity raws :cool:

None are protected? How about none are banned regardless of how they conduct business.

Hey @Fenrir51, I was hoping we would chat again ;) let me dumb it down a bit for you. This is a uncensored board. The members run the show. Step out to another board and you’ll see why the vets here try to keep things the way they are and always have been. What’s happening in this thread only happens on boards where the source pays for protection. This is also why it’s obvious there are many fake accounts only here to push this source. In the history of Meso we’ve never seen anything like it.

It’s the members home and sources are a guest. You are correct, it’s hard to catch a ban because it’s an uncensored board. Well, I say it’s hard to catch a ban but you damn sure caught one. Lol

God damn you're stupid.

Just when I think the stupid is over you hit us with this gem.

I beg to differ. Stupid would be when you don’t have a rebuttal name calling and calling a member stupid. That’s Elementary school behavior which is all we see from you. It actually got you a ban as it’s hard to determine if you are a troll or have brain damage. It’s just not a behavior you see from an adult. Although I did read where you called yourself a small individual so maybe you are a child.

If you would like to be on a board where sources make the rules and run the show there are plenty out there. This isn’t one though.