Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I don’t understand why there are so many people in here solely for the purpose of bashing the vendor? Are they perfect? No, but are any other merchants? No. Those who’ve had positive experiences will continue to buy and support, and those that haven’t, whilst unfortunate, are not obligated to part of the discussion. Plenty of fish in the sea. Just go and fucking fish elsewhere.

When you don't have success, no one cares about your thread, it gets burried, check the undergroud threads, you have some reps deseperatly posting promos, lab tests, etc.. to get bumps and visibility, and still no feedbacks.

They give $120-$200 up to $400 credit store for lab tests, they spend thousands of dollars every week on testing, to get 5 miserable blind tests since they are here.
I spend zero on this, I got about 30 blind lab test from customers, do you see why they are angry?

When your business is successful, you will have a plenty of enemies:

The internet trolls, angry sources and competitors and their shills, hurt old vets who don't feel important in my thread and treated often like shit.

They will try to spread tons of rumors on you, about security, quality, caps, pip, scamming and many things like that once they have the opportunity.

The only way to deal with these trolls is to ignore them like I do, report them for spam and spam-like, and let them say whatever they want, bumping the thread for free, because meso members are enough smart to make their own unbiased choices of purchasing or not.

Members will keep buying, giving their honest and good reviews, and we will keep getting more enemies because we killed the business of many, that's unfortunate, I am not in the competition thing, but it's the market and people should lean how to play fair and accept that a better source from you can take your customers because you provide a better service and price even that you are spending thousands more than they do.

We have the price, the quality, the variety, the technology, the highest pass rate for international sources to all countries, and the fastest domestic TA, everything to be the best source in this forum and to be exclusive supplier to every member.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Updating on my order of test e from QSC . Blood work looks good, for some reason the labs this clinic does caps levels off at 1500 I don’t know why. But here’s the lab results along with the note from the doctor.

Attachments

• 74465796-6509-44B0-981A-1AB31567DF2C.jpeg
    74465796-6509-44B0-981A-1AB31567DF2C.jpeg
    504.4 KB · Views: 100
  • 1E3C3A75-5DBC-4FC9-BFB3-95320725FCA3.jpeg
    1E3C3A75-5DBC-4FC9-BFB3-95320725FCA3.jpeg
    580.3 KB · Views: 102
Is anyone interested in throwing in with me to test some of his HGH?

I ordered some kits from his domestic warehouse. I know he said he plans on doing so. But I think it would serve the community better to have something already shipped out and in a customers hands.

Updating on my order of test e from QSC . Blood work looks good, for some reason the labs this clinic does caps levels off at 1500 I don’t know why. But here’s the lab results along with the note from the doctor.
Domestic?

What was the dosage? Sorry for the multiple posts lol

Is the domestic oils brewed in the same facility in china?

Yes everything is prepared in China, and shipped to warehouses and stocked, it's only forwarded by agents, everything is already packed from China, with labels on each boxes. When customer order domestic, the agents just received instructions: ship parcel number **** to the following address: ****

They will try to spread tons of rumors on you, about security, quality, caps, pip, scamming and many things like that once they have the opportunity.

To be clear not one rumor has been spread about you. Everything members have got upset about was legitimate. Don’t play the victim when you have openly admitted to victimizing others when you play your, “no soup for you” when they ask for a refund.

How many mgs weekly? When was your last pin before test?

To be clear not one rumor has been spread about you. Everything members have got upset about was legitimate. Don’t play the victim when you have openly admitted to victimizing others when you play your, “no soup for you” when they ask for a refund.
So who did he scam? And what was the excuse?

It's not smart to pay for gear with a credit card.

Some of your items have tested well. Others, like hcg, accutane, etc did not.

Your caps are shit quality. Some of the worst and cheapest that I've seen.

You claim that your test e has no pip but you have customers in your thread who don't agree with that statement.

You scammed Deus and other customers once they spoke out about problems they had with you.

And we mention these problems, not because we are trolls but because they happened and you don't care to even try to rectify them.

You are in a good position to do well but talking shit from your high horse and pretending like all the problems that you mentioned above aren't anything more than trolls is only going to fool the simple Simon's of the forum.

I'm sure Zyzz and Bostin would be proud of the clowns that you have in your thread, though.

Cheers to the guys that will soon bury this response for their Chinese overlord.

Check conditions and terms page 502. When you accept to buy from us, you have to accept the rules and policies, otherwise you go buy elsewhere.

You claim that your test e has no pip but you have customers in your thread who don't agree with that statement.

You scammed Deus and other customers once they spoke out about problems they had with you.

And we mention these problems, not because we are trolls but because they happened and you don't care to even try to rectify them.

You are in a good position to do well but talking shit from your high horse and pretending like all the problems that you mentioned above aren't anything more than trolls is only going to fool the simple Simon's of the forum.

I'm sure Zyzz and Bostin would be proud of the clowns that you have in your thread, though.

Cheers to the guys that will soon bury this response for their Chinese overlord.
You are easily the most annoying parrot mother fucker on this entire forum

View: https://youtu.be/FsWrXNnoK3o