Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

As you can notice guys most of them are so expensive, but all of them are very interesting to lab test, so I will try to cover a maximum cost, but still will need some help.

Again, you openly admitted to scamming a member out of $2k. The cost of what you’re having tested = $1860. Why do you need help with testing?

It’s great you’re testing but you have more than enough funds from Deus to cover this. Doesn’t cost you a penny.

So bizarre that it has come to this.

500mk injectable yk11!? Or oral ? Lol could not imagine that. 12 mg and I can hardly sleep for some reason from day 1
I done both,i think oral kicks faster,but.u can do injectable as well.
I didnt have sleep issue,maybe u had fake yk11 i dont know...i heard some sell superdrol as yk11.
Or u maybe react differently to it

I done both,i think oral kicks faster,but.u can do injectable as well.
I didnt have sleep issue,maybe u had fake yk11 i dont know...i heard some sell superdrol as yk11.
Or u maybe react differently to it
It’s weird. I never get the stereotypical tren side effects, only sweating at night.

But when I added the yk11 it feels like the side effects im feeling are from the tren now.

Im taking 50mg Tren A per day (350 per week) and I didn’t start feeling the sweating increasing, or any insomnia from the tren until adding the yk11.

I feel like maybe if I take the tren out and just ran yk, test, and nandrolone, I wouldn’t be feeling like this. But that’s just a guess.

Like maybe it’s kicking tren more free into circulation instead of binding to ar and causing more tren side effects.

Tony huge has a video discussing how someone they tested on Trt and yk11, experienced doubling of their total T even when still taking the same dose of test.

It was like 800 and then went to over 1500ng/dl

Hi. I've got a few questions.
1. What's your success rate delivering to Sweden?
2. Which shipping option would you recommend for me? Which is the most likely to pass my local customs?
3. I saw something about an EU warehouse opening very soon. Any news? If it's just a few days away then maybe I should wait...

It’s weird. I never get the stereotypical tren side effects, only sweating at night.

But when I added the yk11 it feels like the side effects im feeling are from the tren now.

Im taking 50mg Tren A per day (350 per week) and I didn’t start feeling the sweating increasing, or any insomnia from the tren until adding the yk11.

I feel like maybe if I take the tren out and just ran yk, test, and nandrolone, I wouldn’t be feeling like this. But that’s just a guess.

Like maybe it’s kicking tren more free into circulation instead of binding to ar and causing more tren side effects.

Tony huge has a video discussing how someone they tested on Trt and yk11, experienced doubling of their total T even when still taking the same dose of test.

Can someone explain to me why anyone takes tony huge seriously? I watched 2 of his YouTube videos and maybe 15 minutes of him convinced me he’s retarded. His solution to everything is more gear more gear. Yet the guy looks fucking terrible for the dosages he runs. I’ve legit seen guys who have run 3 test only cycles that look better than tony. He should try eating food instead of doing those fucking stupid mass blasts he suggests. Didn’t dude have like two heart attacks already? He will probably be the next famous “bodybuilder” to die. I wish I could understand why all of you are so obsessed with nobodies on YouTube

Hm..how you explained to me it looks like its superdrol,not yk11. I could be wrong. Where did you get your yk11? Powder or pill?

Can someone explain to me why anyone takes tony huge seriously? I watched 2 of his YouTube videos and maybe 15 minutes of him convinced me he’s retarded. His solution to everything is more gear more gear. Yet the guy looks fucking terrible for the dosages he runs. I’ve legit seen guys who have run 3 test only cycles that look better than tony. He should try eating food instead of doing those fucking stupid mass blasts he suggests. Didn’t dude have like two heart attacks already? He will probably be the next famous “bodybuilder” to die. I wish I could understand why all of you are so obsessed with nobodies on YouTube
What Tony is doing is making money,but many things he says are right. If you watch his videos,but all of them you would see he is not taking much steroids,he is mostly on trt and then he would blast sometimes huge doses for a week or two just to maintain size or make new cells so he can get away with less training even. He barely train once a week and he party every single night. Its basically a lifestyle many guys want. Who doesn't want it? Girls,money,car and decent look with minimum training?

I dont say its healthy,but not many things we do is healthy anyway.

But the thing Tony is about hyperplasia is correct and I agree with it. Its simple,more cells it means you will be able to train less and take less drugs after. Now the way he do hyperplasia , good or not its up to you to decide,to each individual.

For me its way easier to megadose igf1lr with insulin for 3 weeks and than do yk11 mega for 3 weeks than abuse insulin like he does.

I tried both,and least sides and most growth i got is from my protocol

I done stupid, ridiculous doses of test,tren,eq..up to 6grams a week..i did grow in 6months 32kg with some fat loss but I felt awfull,i done 3g test,m1t,eq 3 g a week all at once but most growth was when i stopped eq,lowered test a lot and done high blast with igf1lr and yk11,its game chaning.

Ill never again experiment with high aas for long time. My cycles gonna be 4-8weeks max with classic steroids max 4 weeks

Like this : test base,tren base,hgh with mega igf1lr3 for 3 weeks and than yk11 3 weeks or even i just gonna stay trt and do igf and yk11. I will gain more and feel better doing it.

But this is my approach,smart or not. I dont drink,dont smoke and dont take recreational drugs. However I will go abroad before igf and yk11 to check all bloods and organs to see where i stand,so far after lowering dosages a lot and after igf1lr3 i feel like I am growing again,anyway I cant fit the shirt I could 3 weeks ago and I lost fat at same time.

Ofc this is not for begginers.

It’s injectable oil from amino asylum.
Try to get raws,its way cheaper and better in my opinion. You can get 10grams for price of 2 vials of injectable and you can do it orally unless ur reflux is fucked. But you would do it only for short period of time. Depends how advanced you are and what is your goal you can mega dose igf but its not healthy and not for begginers.

With igf1,if you got tumor it will grow as well

What Tony is doing is making money,but many things he says are right. If you watch his videos,but all of them you would see he is not taking much steroids,he is mostly on trt and then he would blast sometimes huge doses for a week or two just to maintain size or make new cells so he can get away with less training even. He barely train once a week and he party every single night. Its basically a lifestyle many guys want. Who doesn't want it? Girls,money,car and decent look with minimum training?

I dont say its healthy,but not many things we do is healthy anyway.

But the thing Tony is about hyperplasia is correct and I agree with it. Its simple,more cells it means you will be able to train less and take less drugs after. Now the way he do hyperplasia , good or not its up to you to decide,to each individual.

For me its way easier to megadose igf1lr with insulin for 3 weeks and than do yk11 mega for 3 weeks than abuse insulin like he does.

I tried both,and least sides and most growth i got is from my protocol

I done stupid, ridiculous doses of test,tren,eq..up to 6grams a week..i did grow in 6months 32kg with some fat loss but I felt awfull,i done 3g test,m1t,eq 3 g a week all at once but most growth was when i stopped eq,lowered test a lot and done high blast with igf1lr and yk11,its game chaning.

Ill never again experiment with high aas for long time. My cycles gonna be 4-8weeks max with classic steroids max 4 weeks

Like this : test base,tren base,hgh with mega igf1lr3 for 3 weeks and than yk11 3 weeks or even i just gonna stay trt and do igf and yk11. I will gain more and feel better doing it.

But this is my approach,smart or not. I dont drink,dont smoke and dont take recreational drugs. However I will go abroad before igf and yk11 to check all bloods and organs to see where i stand,so far after lowering dosages a lot and after igf1lr3 i feel like I am growing again,anyway I cant fit the shirt I could 3 weeks ago and I lost fat at same time.

Ofc this is not for begginers.
Interesting theory but some thoughts what do you see over higher aas say test with just yk igf1

And do you see more in that 3 week than 6 months blasting

How does training feel joints ?
Weight gain ?
muscle diameter fullness vs blasting high test ?

why not yk 6 months straight funds or due to sides

Hi. I've got a few questions.
1. What's your success rate delivering to Sweden?
2. Which shipping option would you recommend for me? Which is the most likely to pass my local customs?
3. I saw something about an EU warehouse opening very soon. Any news? If it's just a few days away then maybe I should wait...

1. Shipping to Sweden via Post NL is 100% pass rate
2. I do recommand Post NL
3. It is better to order international to not wait, and to get cheaper international prices and more variety

Examples:

Sweden trackings.PNG

This is what cheap prices gets ya…

View attachment 167288
This is what people with a single digit IQ don't understand in industry and in mass production, what we call production defects linked to machine performance indexes because it's automated.

It has nothing to do with the price, you have it in your bottle of coke, water, shampoo, milk and any product crimped automatically because of a machine.
You're less likely to have vials like this if you make a dozen in a bathtub, but when you produce thousands it's normal for such defective products to occur in production.

This type of product is simply thrown away, and is never sent to customers, as evidenced by more than 500 pages of feedback, all customers received their vials with the tops and there is no vial where the cap was missing.

Now that you're done making a fool of yourself, you can go back to eat cat shit in the ignore list that you're desperately trying to leave, spamming this thread, and no one is paying attention to your comments.

View: https://vimeo.com/689563684

View: https://vimeo.com/689563330

View: https://vimeo.com/689563082

This is what people with a single digit IQ don't understand in industry and in mass production, what we call production defects linked to machine performance indexes because it's automated.

It has nothing to do with the price, you have it in your bottle of coke, water, shampoo, milk and any product crimped automatically because of a machine.
You're less likely to have vials like this if you make a dozen in a bathtub, but when you produce thousands it's normal for such defective products to occur in production.

This type of product is simply thrown away, and is never sent to customers, as evidenced by more than 500 pages of feedback, all customers received their vials with the tops and there is no vial where the cap was missing.

Now that you're done making a fool of yourself, you can go back to eat cat shit in the ignore list that you're desperately trying to leave, spamming this thread, and no one is paying attention to your comments.

View: https://vimeo.com/689563684

View: https://vimeo.com/689563330

View: https://vimeo.com/689563082

Welp, it’s of no surprise that I caught you lying, again. You said I made the ignore list. Oops

Ya know, you fuck up a lot. You admitted that scamming Deus was an error on YOUR part but decided to keep the guys $2k. Now you post a picture as advertisement and it shows why some complain about your tops. Hell, looks like they are lucky to get them at all.

Now that there’s no denying I have your attention. Why you asking for money for testing when you have $2k to spend that you scammed from a member? That $2k is more than enough to cover the cost of all the items you listed to test but you’re still trying to start a go fund. The least you could do is spend that free money you got and cover your own damn testing. Geez greedy

Interesting theory but some thoughts what do you see over higher aas say test with just yk igf1

And do you see more in that 3 week than 6 months blasting

How does training feel joints ?
Weight gain ?
muscle diameter fullness vs blasting high test ?

why not yk 6 months straight funds or due to sides
I believe that 3-6 weeks of igf1 and than yk11 at these extreme doses will eventually give more muscles than 2g of test for 6 months. You make new cells with igf which will grow even after u finish aas or this blast. With yk11 the goal is to knockout myostatin so you can grow and the sky is limit.

The reason I say short yk11 cycles is becouse of joint,if you would go lower dose for 6 months you would probably break a joint or smtng and 6 months is still long time to tax your body.

Fullness and nutrition partitioning for me is way better on yk11 200mg+ than 2g of test and deca. And fat loss is great..more muscle.more.fat u burn.

If you are advanced try it
Start hgh few weeks before,higher the better
Week 1-3 500mcg to 1mg igf1lr3 5 times a week after training

Week 3-6 keep hgh and blast 500mg yk11 1hr before training,all at once.

I order to do that kind of cycle you need to know how you feel on 50mg yk11..how you feel on 100 and so on. If eating is issue add mk677 morning while on yk11