Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Not gonna lie. I have had my doubts this semaglutide was real until I go try to take a shit. Definitely is real. Very unique constipation for myself and the appetite suppression is still there. Definitely need more than ozempic

Oh well. Still cheap as hell

Not gonna lie. I have had my doubts this semaglutide was real until I go try to take a shit. Definitely is real. Very unique constipation for myself and the appetite suppression is still there. Definitely need more than ozempic

Yep. I go it too. My turds are the size of little people turds.

Source made good with the accutane. Gave me a refund.
Good to see the right thing was done.
l wasn't gonna post my experience with this source because l'm new hear and if its positive your a cocksucker or a shill. But here goes anyway, l placed an order of raws, and an order of hgh and peptides with this rep at the start of the year, raws got delivered, hgh, peptides seized, l presented seizure notice and asked for store credit instead of reship as there were a lot of seizures in AUS at the time. A week ago l contacted the rep here made a small order and asked for my credit to be used for 10 kits of hgh split into 2 small parcels. With in a few tracking was active. Now this doesn't mean l will get my hgh because l do live in Australia. but l will say everything l asked to be done was done without any grief.

Funny because you and your group of queer buddies sure can't help but keep responding. And your full of shit. I can tell your blood is boiling and your about to stroke out. Deep breaths, pussy.
My man you just keep looking more and more cringe every response. At this point your a meme . The crying bald guy one. If I knew what I was doing I would post it but I don’t. Someone else cue up that meme with the dude with the crying face

Good to know it’s actually semaglutide. I bought some off a different Chinese biotech company and I’m pretty sure it was T3. Felt exactly like it. I’m too cheap to test it though.

l wasn't gonna post my experience with this source because l'm new hear and if its positive your a cocksucker or a shill. But here goes anyway, l placed an order of raws, and an order of hgh and peptides with this rep at the start of the year, raws got delivered, hgh, peptides seized, l presented seizure notice and asked for store credit instead of reship as there were a lot of seizures in AUS at the time. A week ago l contacted the rep here made a small order and asked for my credit to be used for 10 kits of hgh split into 2 small parcels. With in a few tracking was active. Now this doesn't mean l will get my hgh because l do live in Australia. but l will say everything l asked to be done was done without any grief.

My advice is, post every experience, good or bad.

Just post your experience, and let everyone else decide.

Real ones won't accuse you of being a shill if you post about your good experience. The people who are accused of being shills are the ones who try to dismiss QSC scamming a customer for >$2000 and bragging about it. That's the frustrating part. QSC can do a good job, they're capable of doing many things well, but they're still boasting about ripping someone off for thousands and that won't be forgotten soon.

I’m not so sure you can abuse it. . It’s not something that you want to go and do everyday of your life. It takes a lot out of you if you go Way out there
I can destroy myself without a problem. I master that well
But I am not into drugs of any kind. Tried but not interested

Legit reviews are one of the reasons for the underground. Good to hear your situation was taken care of the right way. Keep us updated with the review. All I've read was how much of a motherfucker it is to get through Australia.

My man you just keep looking more and more cringe every response. At this point your a meme . The crying bald guy one. If I knew what I was doing I would post it but I don’t. Someone else cue up that meme with the dude with the crying face
Look bud. I get it. Gen Z pussies don't like to hear shit like that. I don't pretend or care to understand why you weirdos refer to yourself as being cake gendered and shit like that but whatever works for you/they/them.

Well, in that case DMT is naturally ocurring in the brain. Is it a drug?
Legally yes. But if you ask Snoop Dog if marijuana is a drug he will say no is part of me
Same with peds for me. I use and abuse for so long that I don't consider drugs they are part of me
I am not interested in drugs but if I would have been my addiction personality and my ocd will got me homeless and finally die of OD
But that's details