Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I’m somewhat of a newbie here. After reading a lot of these replies I’m completely confused as to whether or not this gear is good to go. Just started on test C for TRT. Praying I’m not wasting my money

As promised the stuff that landed today.. the kit in the back is bac water.
Are you gonna start the GH soon? Would be nice if u could report back after a while if u think stuff is good. I know the only fast thing u prob noticeis water retention/better sleep depends what dose you gonna use and all :) ! When i get my paycheck im looking to get gh and maybe couple peptides from this source

I’m somewhat of a newbie here. After reading a lot of these replies I’m completely confused as to whether or not this gear is good to go. Just started on test C for TRT. Praying I’m not wasting my money
There has never been any issues with this vendors gear or TA. A small handful of people think that if a vendor makes a mistake by accidently shipping the wrong product they can throw a temper tantrum and still get their way. Simple as. The policy is clearly stated.

It’s just people being overly entitled like 90% of zoomers. They think everyone should kiss their ass.

You're likely fine. Most of this asshole sources gear has tested alright. The problems have generally been when the rep gets mad and won't send a reship or when guys get scammed and sent a cheaper, similar product and the rep decides to selectively scam them for bringing the problem into public. If you got your order and don't piss this clown off, you should likely be fine.

Good luck, bud.

Just started this sources bpc 157 and tb500.
I've got minor issues throughout my body because I'm getting old, but my main issue is an area near my elbow I've been dealing with for years after arm wrestling my friend LMAO.
Taking 250 MCG twice a day of the bpc 157 and taking TB500 1.5 to 2mg three times a week.
I'll keep you guys updated.

Hey Gatorboy! MadBrett is a MadFlog!
A couple points you may have noticed:
- Most of these products are sourced originally from China
- Other sources here, in my opinion, also source from China, but do a good job with customer service and they offer what appears to be better stealth shipping. However, most people are getting their products from QSC, like almost 100% of orders, so it probably doesn't matter.
- Other sources have tested a lot of their products, but so had QSC.
- Other sources are about 2-3 times more expensive.
- Another source ordered from QSC and the wrong product was shipped. He had a tantrum and the reship on his products was cancelled.
- QSC had a ban for like 2 weeks because of what I believe was an unintentional barely doxxing in attempt to explain what had occurred. See page 502 and like 2 weeks before that to read it.
- there are like 5 white knights here that just spam the thread each day.

Overall, people are receiving really well priced products from this source. Things like customer service possibly could be improved. I don't really care about that though. I'm not going to pay 2-3x more from another source for them just to have to deal with a Chinese source for me so I don't have to deal with possibly short emails.

Follow up on my peptides and recovery.
Currently 8 weeks post op from surgery.
Had 9 anchors put into my torn labrum.

Used BPC157 for 7 weeks at 250mcg x 2 daily
Tb-500 5mg weekly at 4 weeks went up to 7.5 mg weekly across 3 injections till this week. Actually felt a significant improvement when increased the dosage as per Ben greenfield guidance online for 200lb plus males. Going down to 2.5mg weekly until I run out.
Tried reaching my hgh injections x 2 daily (am/pm) split to reach 6iu, but hands got way to numb so went back down. Using 2iu currently.
I’m on 180 mg test C TRT.

All in all, significant improvement in my range of motion and shoulder feels great. I Have 4 weeks to go before full range of motion is back. I would recommend and suggest it helped significantly.
For comparison I’m the only person healing post op from the other two at my work. One knee and another shoulder.

Also tried Turinabol at a low 30mg daily once I could start the stair master to help hold onto to strength and lean out a little for 5 weeks. Next is NPP at 300mg with 300mg test weekly. Found several articles on cartilage repair using that compound.

Thinking of starting a cycle log from here.

Are you gonna start the GH soon? Would be nice if u could report back after a while if u think stuff is good. I know the only fast thing u prob noticeis water retention/better sleep depends what dose you gonna use and all :) ! When i get my paycheck im looking to get gh and maybe couple peptides from this source
I'll definitely report back on how the gh is working. I'm gonna be doing 2.5iu twice daily so 5iu a day. Shipping from China to US took 17 days for my order which was faster than I expected.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals Do you supply tampons? If so do you think maybe you could send out some boxes for free because they seem to be in short supply around here!!

On a real note though is anyone else having resting pulse rate problems with MK-677? I've been on the QSC MK at 20mg/day for 4 days now and my appetite is the best I have EVER had in my life. It's a real game changer for a hard gainer but since starting it my fucking pulse is 110 bpm after laying in bed watching a movie for 2 hours. Any advice?

Yoooo cardio. Double or triple it. Resting heart rate of 110 is high.

The Test C recently tested well. Get a test yourself if you're worried about wasting money. That's the only way to really know with this source.

They're GH provides noticeable water retention for me (same as GoodLyfe, dose dependent) but it's still helping me lean out.

My experience with this source has been positive. Have placed 4 orders. Smooth and simple communication, payment and provision of tracking. On my third order, facilitated an odd request I had in terms of payment and shipping destinations. Have ordered AAS, GH, peptides and ancillaries. Still sitting on raws until send for qualitative testing (FTIR).

First time running GH, but have I noticed improved body composition (noticeably leaner on same diet), fullness and some subtle water retention (deeper sock lines), Running 4iu qHS for 5 weeks so far.

My experience with this source has been positive. Have placed 4 orders. Smooth and simple communication, payment and provision of tracking. On my third order, facilitated an odd request I had in terms of payment and shipping destinations. Have ordered AAS, GH, peptides and ancillaries. Still sitting on raws until send for qualitative testing (FTIR).

First time running GH, but have I noticed improved body composition (noticeably leaner on same diet), fullness and some subtle water retention (deeper sock lines), Running 4iu qHS for 5 weeks so far.

I can't do more than 2 or 3 iu without uncomfortable side effects, but similar benefits. Leaner despite more water retention.

There has never been any issues with this vendors gear or TA. A small handful of people think that if a vendor makes a mistake by accidently shipping the wrong product they can throw a temper tantrum and still get their way. Simple as. The policy is clearly stated.

It’s just people being overly entitled like 90% of zoomers. They think everyone should kiss their ass.
Never any issues with their gear? Well I guess that depends on how you define gear. Obviously their 5000iu hCG came back 50% underdosed... No issues with TA? Didn't the guy they sent fake Toremifene to wait something like 3 months for delivery?

Tracy is that you?

This is why shill gets thrown around. Your summary is very misleading but you knew that. The mistake made by the source on accident got them a free $2k that they pocketed from a member. The member placed a order for a product, the wrong product was shipped which was only found out because the customer had it tested and then the source told them to fuck off.

This is why shill gets thrown around. Your summary is very misleading but you knew that. The mistake made by the source on accident got them a free $2k that they pocketed from a member. The member placed a order for a product, the wrong product was shipped which was only found out because the customer had it tested and then the source told them to fuck off.
The customer (another source here) blew up about the mistake even though they had already started the process to correct it. QSC has said it heaps, if you go after them in a disrespectful over the top manner, they will ban you. And that's what happened!

The customer (another source here) blew up about the mistake even though they had already started the process to correct it. QSC has said it heaps, if you go after them in a disrespectful over the top manner, they will ban you. And that's what happened!
Nah b, QSC promised him a refund if the product was fake or underdosed. The product was fake. He requested a refund. QSC said no.

That's a scam, bud. "Disrespect" is having the gall to send a fake product to someone even after they expressed their concern with how commonly the product is faked. "Disrespect" is refusing the provide the refund they promised when they took the customers money.

You'll get there though.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals Do you supply tampons? If so do you think maybe you could send out some boxes for free because they seem to be in short supply around here!!

On a real note though is anyone else having resting pulse rate problems with MK-677? I've been on the QSC MK at 20mg/day for 4 days now and my appetite is the best I have EVER had in my life. It's a real game changer for a hard gainer but since starting it my fucking pulse is 110 bpm after laying in bed watching a movie for 2 hours. Any advice?
I kind of wonder how your appetite would be if you weren't on tren and on nandrolone instead