Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Nah b, QSC promised him a refund if the product was fake or underdosed. The product was fake. He requested a refund. QSC said no.

That's a scam, bud. "Disrespect" is having the gall to send a fake product to someone even after they expressed their concern with how commonly the product is faked. "Disrespect" is refusing the provide the refund they promised when they took the customers money.

You'll get there though.
Literally did not happen like that at all. QSC was even showing how they were already in transit from memory and cancelled the order because he started the slanderous rants.
The product sent (a cheaper one that acts in a similar manner), does sound a bit suspect, however, you can't ignore typical human error and that these things do happen. I hope that does not occur again, particularly if they are completely different products where dosages could be dangerous if not used in the right amount etc. However, you can't state that it was a scam as a fact. Particularly when you consider the large amounts of incredibly successful orders!
Who should everyone here buy from?
Honest question. Since you here every other day spamming the thread. Where should everyone purchase their gear from?

I kind of wonder how your appetite would be if you weren't on tren and on nandrolone instead
For some unknowable reason I seem to be the opposite of most people. Nandrolone destroys my appetite and Tren actually improves it. Just not enough to make any real difference. This Mk though is a game changer.

Literally did not happen like that at all. QSC was even showing how they were already in transit from memory and cancelled the order because he started the slanderous rants.
The product sent (a cheaper one that acts in a similar manner), does sound a bit suspect, however, you can't ignore typical human error and that these things do happen. I hope that does not occur again, particularly if they are completely different products where dosages could be dangerous if not used in the right amount etc. However, you can't state that it was a scam as a fact. Particularly when you consider the large amounts of incredibly successful orders!
Who should everyone here buy from?
Honest question. Since you here every other day spamming the thread. Where should everyone purchase their gear from?
You are incorrect, it is detailed quite clearly, with receipts, here:

QSC promised a refund for any products if they come back fake or underdosed and then refused to provide the refund when confronted with lab testing that proved the products were fake.

Where are you coming up with this "already in transit" bs? Please provide any evidence of this claim.

How many products does QSC stock? 100? 1000? 5000? What are the chances of accidentally slipping in such a similar product with a 10x lower cost? "Benefit of the doubt" does not get one very far here. It's a clear and deliberate scam. Two scams, really.

I don't advocate for using another source. I've stated repeatedly I think QSC could be a great source if they weren't satisfied with scamming people for thousands of dollars. It's actually so easy. 2 step process: 1. refund the people you've scammed and 2. don't scam anyone else moving forward. Bam. You run the board now.

Oh and yeah, you call it "spamming the thread", but rest assured you can post as much as you want here trying to cover up the truth. You can do your best to bury the facts page after page, but there are those of us who will be happy to remind Meso that QSC owes a customer thousands of dollars that they stole with their scam.

You are incorrect, it is detailed quite clearly, with receipts, here:

QSC promised a refund for any products if they come back fake or underdosed and then refused to provide the refund when confronted with lab testing that proved the products were fake.

Where are you coming up with this "already in transit" bs? Please provide any evidence of this claim.

How many products does QSC stock? 100? 1000? 5000? What are the chances of accidentally slipping in such a similar product with a 10x lower cost? "Benefit of the doubt" does not get one very far here. It's a clear and deliberate scam. Two scams, really.

I don't advocate for using another source. I've stated repeatedly I think QSC could be a great source if they weren't satisfied with scamming people for thousands of dollars. It's actually so easy. 2 step process: 1. refund the people you've scammed and 2. don't scam anyone else moving forward. Bam. You run the board now.

Oh and yeah, you call it "spamming the thread", but rest assured you can post as much as you want here trying to cover up the truth. You can do your best to bury the facts page after page, but there are those of us who will be happy to remind Meso that QSC owes a customer thousands of dollars that they stole with their scam.
If you actually go to the link you sent, and look at the context from the earlier and later posts, you can see how he was disrespectful, went for the throat before allowing QSC to rectify the issue. It is stated right there. Handle it in a respectful manner or you get banned. Also to be patient. You can't fly off the handle after waiting a day or two!
Frame it however you want, buddy.
People will keep getting really cheap products and shouldn't be have to deal with "middlemen" and pay 2-3x more for their products. That's a scam!

You are a shill account. I encourage everyone to look at his post history. 90% of it is in this thread, one of his first post is telling people to use another Chinese source.

I’ll say it again, come up with your own content and try to get more than one thought in that head. Last time you went around repeatedly saying the same thing over and over it got you a ban. I’ve never ordered from any Chinese source directly and never will. Look at my post history and you will see that yes, 90% of it is bashing sources that don’t come correct. It just so happens this one is the biggest scammer so here I am.

Say what you like but I’m not the guy who repeatedly said perma-ban this source but as soon as they came back you became their biggest supporter and don’t want it known what you said behind QSC’s back.

I’ll say it again, come up with your own content and try to get more than one thought in that head. Last time you went around repeatedly saying the same thing over and over it got you a ban. I’ve never ordered from any Chinese source directly and never will. Look at my post history and you will see that yes, 90% of it is bashing sources that don’t come correct. It just so happens this one is the biggest scammer so here I am.

Say what you like but I’m not the guy who repeatedly said perma-ban this source but as soon as they came back you became their biggest supporter and don’t want it known what you said behind QSC’s back.
"I’ve never ordered from any Chinese source directly and never will."
This kinda means what you say is pointless, right?
Maybe change your name from "sly devil" to "sly flog"? Cause you a flog!

If you actually go to the link you sent, and look at the context from the earlier and later posts, you can see how he was disrespectful, went for the throat before allowing QSC to rectify the issue. It is stated right there. Handle it in a respectful manner or you get banned. Also to be patient. You can't fly off the handle after waiting a day or two!
Frame it however you want, buddy.
People will keep getting really cheap products and shouldn't be have to deal with "middlemen" and pay 2-3x more for their products. That's a scam!
Is this your reading comprehension failing again, or are you just plain lying? The test report was April 24th, the communications with the source about the fake product took place in days to follow, but the thread wasn't posted until May 9th. That's not "waiting a day or two".

The fuck are you talking about "handle it in a respectful manner". Dude was promised a refund and then the source said "actually no refund". That's a scam. That's disrespect. Also this joke about "getting banned" by the source screams "you didn't break up with me, I broke up with you!".

But don't worry, rest assured that every time your misinformation is posted, there will be someone with the receipts to correct you.

I’ll say it again, come up with your own content and try to get more than one thought in that head.
This coming from the shill who keeps saying I got a ban like a broken record and incorrectly changes the reason after being told exactly what it was for. Lmao. Okay.

Is this your reading comprehension failing again, or are you just plain lying? The test report was April 24th, the communications with the source about the fake product took place in days to follow, but the thread wasn't posted until May 9th. That's not "waiting a day or two".

The fuck are you talking about "handle it in a respectful manner". Dude was promised a refund and then the source said "actually no refund". That's a scam. That's disrespect. Also this joke about "getting banned" by the source screams "you didn't break up with me, I broke up with you!".

But don't worry, rest assured that every time your misinformation is posted, there will be someone with the receipts to correct you.
This is coming from a guy that thinks weight training is more important for grappling improvements than actual mat time!
You're a flog!

Maybe change your name from "sly devil" to "sly flog"? Cause you a flog!

Literally the dumbest thing I’ve been called. I can’t help but laugh. Oh no, I’m a flog

This coming from the shill who keeps saying I got a ban like a broken record and incorrectly changes the reason after being told exactly what it was for. Lmao. Okay.

Spamming which is going around saying the same thing over and over in your case. Sure, you went full retard and also had impersonating listed but your ban was from spamming due to not being able to have more than one thought.

This is coming from a guy that thinks weight training is more important for grappling improvements than actual mat time!
You're a flog!
You can spam all you want but QSC is still a proven scammer and that's not going to get buried by your trash any time soon. They owe at least 1 customer more than $2000 for sending fake product. New customers should be aware.

You can spam all you want but QSC is still a proven scammer and that's not going to get buried by your trash any time soon. They owe at least 1 customer more than $2000 for sending fake product. New customers should be aware.
That "customer" was another source who flew off the handle and broke their rules. Actually this is a good indication of where everything actually comes from!

Good luck trying to be a good grappler focussing primarily on weight training over focussing primarily on technical grappling improvements lol. That only works if you a skinny lil b with a frail body and really good technique. For the most part, the principle of specificity reigns supreme. Get on the mats you flog!

That "customer" was another source who flew off the handle and broke their rules. Actually this is a good indication of where everything actually comes from!

Good luck trying to be a good grappler focussing primarily on weight training over focussing primarily on technical grappling improvements lol. That only works if you a skinny lil b with a frail body and really good technique. For the most part, the principle of specificity reigns supreme. Get on the mats you flog!
The customer that QSC scammed was promised a refund if the product QSC sent them was fake or low purity. The product QSC sent them was fake, which is a common scam to begin with. The unwillingness to process the refund they promised the customer at the outset is part 2 of the scam.

Doesn't matter who the customer is, QSC scammed them and brags about it. >$2000 is owed to the customer.

The customer that QSC scammed was promised a refund if the product QSC sent them was fake or low purity. The product QSC sent them was fake, which is a common scam to begin with. The unwillingness to process the refund they promised the customer at the outset is part 2 of the scam.

Doesn't matter who the customer is, QSC scammed them and brags about it. >$2000 is owed to the customer.
It is well stated in the thread. Attempts at correcting the issue were made, he chose to fly off the handle.
You and the army of flogs keep just posting certain aspects of what went on without including others.

Anyway, differences of opinion aside, you're a flog.

It is well stated in the thread. Attempts at correcting the issue were made, he chose to fly off the handle.
You and the army of flogs keep just posting certain aspects of what went on without including others.

Anyway, differences of opinion aside, you're a flog.
Nope, you don't get to rewrite history. A refund was promised if the product was faked. QSC tried to pass off $200 worth of Clomiphene as $2000+ worth of Toremifene. When the customer caught them and asked for the promised refund, QSC refused to give them the refund.

That's a scam. Nothing you can say can change that.