Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Nope, you don't get to rewrite history. A refund was promised if the product was faked. QSC tried to pass off $200 worth of Clomiphene as $2000+ worth of Toremifene. When the customer caught them and asked for the promised refund, QSC refused to give them the refund.

That's a scam. Nothing you can say can change that.
You're not including the part where he flew off the handle though. He broke the rules and had his order cancelled.

Again this happened from another source ordering from QSC. So I imagine the whole online trashing that occurred was at least somewhat motivated by money.

I can't do more than 2 or 3 iu without uncomfortable side effects, but similar benefits. Leaner despite more water retention.
I used to be the same way and now I can do 12iu and only have problems if I'm working with My hands over my head for a long time I get so pumped and then my hands start moving slow and fall asleep lol. From anabolics too obviously like getting super pumped while chewing meat sucks

You're not including the part where he flew off the handle though. He broke the rules and had his order cancelled.

Again this happened from another source ordering from QSC. So I imagine the whole online trashing that occurred was at least somewhat motivated by money.
Okay, where did anyone fly off the handle? What rules were broken? No order was cancelled. A refund was promised before he ordered and once the fake product arrived his refund request was denied because QSC is a scammer.

Motivated by money? Yeah, Deus probably would not have posted about being scammed if he wasn't scammed for >$2000 by QSC. You're right. You've figured it all out!

Okay, where did anyone fly off the handle? What rules were broken? No order was cancelled. A refund was promised before he ordered and once the fake product arrived his refund request was denied because QSC is a scammer.

Motivated by money? Yeah, Deus probably would not have posted about being scammed if he wasn't scammed for >$2000 by QSC. You're right. You've figured it all out!
He flew off the handle when the test came back bad. Gave next to no time to correct it and lashed out. It actually states that they were in the process of correcting everything and it was cancelled because he broke the rules. Being respectful is one of the rules! That's it! Not very hard to do.
That customer (another source) has an incentive to trash QSC as they're a competitor who buys products from China (or QSC), repackages it, and sells it for 2-3x the price!!! That's a scam!
Just keep paying for overpriced gear, ya flog!

He flew off the handle when the test came back bad. Gave next to no time to correct it and lashed out. It actually states that they were in the process of correcting everything and it was cancelled because he broke the rules. Being respectful is one of the rules! That's it! Not very hard to do.
That customer (another source) has an incentive to trash QSC as they're a competitor who buys products from China (or QSC), repackages it, and sells it for 2-3x the price!!! That's a scam!
Just keep paying for overpriced gear, ya flog!
You can keep spamming but you can't change history. Deus asked for the refund that QSC promised him in the event of fake or impure product. QSC tried to pass off a 10x cheaper product as Toremifene and when they got caught, they went back on their word for processing the refund.

QSC refused to process the refund and only offered another reship of product they never had, and after weeks of nothing, Deus decided he didn't want other people to be scammed the way he was, so he went public. That's not disrespectful. Doesn't matter what account you post it from, the truth will always be clear. QSC is a proud and proven scammer.

You can keep spamming but you can't change history. Deus asked for the refund that QSC promised him in the event of fake or impure product. QSC tried to pass off a 10x cheaper product as Toremifene and when they got caught, they went back on their word for processing the refund.

QSC refused to process the refund and only offered another reship of product they never had, and after weeks of nothing, Deus decided he didn't want other people to be scammed the way he was, so he went public. That's not disrespectful. Doesn't matter what account you post it from, the truth will always be clear. QSC is a proud and proven scammer.
You are literally highlighting certain aspects that fit the narrative you are pushing and excluding aspects that disprove your train of thought.
Wrong product sent, attempts at correcting it was in process, the guy had a sook and trashed QSC. Order was cancelled. That's it!
Keep half telling stories, you flog!

You are literally highlighting certain aspects that fit the narrative you are pushing and excluding aspects that disprove your train of thought.
Wrong product sent, attempts at correcting it was in process, the guy had a sook and trashed QSC. Order was cancelled. That's it!
Keep half telling stories, you flog!
The only "half" of the story that matters is that QSC promised a full refund if they sent fake product. They sent fake product. The customer asked for the refund that was promised at the beginning. QSC refused to give it. That's a scam. QSC is a scammer. Why do you defend that? I bet I know why ;)

The only "half" of the story that matters is that QSC promised a full refund if they sent fake product. They sent fake product. The customer asked for the refund that was promised at the beginning. QSC refused to give it. That's a scam. QSC is a scammer. Why do you defend that? I bet I know why ;)
Like what you a writing is excluding the reason why it was cancelled. The guy had a sook and went on a rant. Then it got cancelled. State the facts, ya flog!

Just started this sources bpc 157 and tb500.
I've got minor issues throughout my body because I'm getting old, but my main issue is an area near my elbow I've been dealing with for years after arm wrestling my friend LMAO.
Taking 250 MCG twice a day of the bpc 157 and taking TB500 1.5 to 2mg three times a week.
I'll keep you guys updated.
Yes please keep us posted I was thinking of running the same as my body is getting old as well