Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

From the begining I always happy with this source so I don’t understand why people hate him ?

But okay some of vials are underdaring, but look at the prices for 2 vials from an another lab here you have 10 vials
So it’s still a better options for us…

I use only gh hcg and raw because I homebrew
And i have no pb with those raw.
That's awesome, bro.

But do you not see a problem with this source getting mad when they were called out for scamming deus?

Deus came out in public after waiting months for his order and then several weeks longer waiting for them to reship the correct product because the rep refused to refund him even though he 100% agreed to do so before the order was placed.

He agreed to refund and then told him sorry, no refund when the problem was presented. He said he would reship the correct item, but weeks went by and then surprise, surprise. They didn't have access to the product because it was now "out of stock."

So Dues was supposed to wait indefinitely, when it had already been close to three months since the order was placed. He thought about the circumstances and decided to go public because it was very likely intentional that clomid was sent instead of toremifine.

They have similar actions and had Deus not decided to spend extra cash out of pocket to have it analyzed, nobody would have known that this source was sending out a cheaper substitute and then chose to pocket the difference for a product that was 10x more expensive.

Before the order was placed, Deus literally said in his correspondence, that he had problems in the past ordering toremifine and received clomid so he was a bit nervous and wanted to make sure he wasn't getting fucked.

"Sure, no problem. Send me your money.

Now you talk bad about my company so no reship or refund."

Fuck this scamming source.

And to the dickhead above, defending this shitty business practice as just how the Chinese do business.

The rep is supposedly French and knows exactly what he's doing. This problem isn't due to a communication barrier or Chinese business practices.

This problem is due to the rep being a scamming prick and not wanting to do the right thing and make customers whole that he fucked.

Who the fuck wouldn't be pissed if the rep tried to pull this shit on them? From the posts in this thread, I'd say only the following retards would agree this is acceptable.

@Nobeast @Laxbro88 @Fenrir51 @Footfetishguy @BWCguy @Ilovetren94

That's awesome, bro.

But do you not see a problem with this source getting mad when they were called out for scamming deus?

Deus came out in public after waiting months for his order and then several weeks longer waiting for them to reship the correct product because the rep refused to refund him even though he 100% agreed to do so before the order was placed.

He agreed to refund and then told him sorry, no refund when the problem was presented. He said he would reship the correct item, but weeks went by and then surprise, surprise. They didn't have access to the product because it was now "out of stock."

So Dues was supposed to wait indefinitely, when it had already been close to three months since the order was placed. He thought about the circumstances and decided to go public because it was very likely intentional that clomid was sent instead of toremifine.

They have similar actions and had Deus not decided to spend extra cash out of pocket to have it analyzed, nobody would have known that this source was sending out a cheaper substitute and then chose to pocket the difference for a product that was 10x more expensive.

Before the order was placed, Deus literally said in his correspondence, that he had problems in the past ordering toremifine and received clomid so he was a bit nervous and wanted to make sure he wasn't getting fucked.

And to the dickhead above, defending this shitty business practice as just how the Chinese do business.

The rep is supposedly French and knows exactly what he's doing. This problem isn't due to a communication barrier or Chinese business practices.

This problem is due to the rep being a scamming prick and not wanting to do the right thing and make customers whole that he fucked.

Who the fuck wouldn't be pissed if the rep tried to pull this shit on them? From the posts in this thread, I'd say only the following retards would agree this is acceptable.

Seriously, bro. Get some blood work done. Acting like a bit of a bitch. No offence. Literally half of what you said is made up, exaggerated or taken out of context. You're a flog! Simple as that.
Keep buying off people who get there stuff from china anyway.

Seriously, bro. Get some blood work done. Acting like a bit of a bitch. No offence. Literally half of what you said is made up, exaggerated or taken out of context. You're a flog! Simple as that.
Keep buying off people who get there stuff from china anyway.

Well one thing neither @MadBret or anyone else has made up, exaggerated or taken out of context is that (at time of writing) 62 of your 63 posts on Meso are you defending QDS over the Deus scamming & attacking those criticising QDS over it.

That's awesome, bro.

Don't tag me in your dumb shit. I think your a worthless little weasel because you can't make a point without being a homophobic little cunt.

I don't care what you have to say, just shut the fuck up already. Your not saving the world, go spend some time with your family or in the gym. Leave me out of your crusade against qsc because you have nothing better to do?

I got nothing more to say, good luck bud hope you find some happiness in life and find a fucking hobby or something.

@MadBret Writing books over here, let's watch him fly off the handle again.
How many cock suckers do I see in the thread, do they pay you to be such an ass licker? Let the representative defend himself, you look like fucking fagots justifying every comment against him, you want to take a vial as a gift and you are not going to get a fucking shit defending the retarded source

On another note, running the qsc primo at 800mg a week and seeing some really good gains. Running 600mg test cyp 800mg primo and 6iu gh split am and PM.

Started using some smaller gauge needles for drawing and the stopper are holding up much better as opposed to the harpoon i was using before.

Man, I don't know you, but you have mentioned dick sucking related stuff like 5 times now. Not my thing, guy.
Also, I don't appreciate you hitting up my dm's to "talk things out" and share "progress pics". Fuck outta here, guy.
Ain't nobody hitting up your dms dumbass.

shake-my-head-snoop-dogg.gif

I will take sarcasm for $500.

shake-my-head-snoop-dogg.gif

I will take sarcasm for $500.

Fair enough mate, but I’d rather take facts for £500 myself.

Point being there’s so much shit flinging in this thread that facts are disappearing out of view, which IMO is a problem & hence why I’ve made my two most recent posts in this thread.

Whether you agree with me on that or not is obviously your prerogative.

People mostly only hate that he stole thousands of dollars from a customer and brags about it
Bullshit! People mostly just hate having to read through all your drivel to get to the real data they are interested in. People are saving thousands and thousands of dollars ordering from QSC with fewer problems than you would have from any large manufacturer. Were you one of those people who protested Walmart running all the little mom and pop grocers out of business too.