Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

On another note, running the qsc primo at 800mg a week and seeing some really good gains. Running 600mg test cyp 800mg primo and 6iu gh split am and PM.

Started using some smaller gauge needles for drawing and the stopper are holding up much better as opposed to the harpoon i was using before.
Yeah I've never had any sources stoppers hold up to harpoon draw needles.

I’ve been reading this thread for a while, on the fence wether to order to the UK or not.

Anyone got any feedback from the UK?

Thanks

my main sources hold up fine to 20 gauge needles
Nice . It depends how many time I poke it I suppose. If it's a lot of poking I just heat it and pull with 25g it I'm only going to poke it a few times I'll use larger needle

I’ve been reading this thread for a while, on the fence wether to order to the UK or not.

Anyone got any feedback from the UK?

Thanks
I ordered mine from the UK and had zero complaints. I went for PostNL which took 27 days. I’m about to get another order in but I will pay for the UK special line this time.

I feel like anything less than 23G takes ****ing forever.
Yeah gives you a painful hand pump but if if it's less than half a cc it's whatever if the oil is super warmed up. I wrap it in a heating pad with no cloth on it and actually gets pretty damn warm

That's awesome, bro.

But do you not see a problem with this source getting mad when they were called out for scamming deus?

Deus came out in public after waiting months for his order and then several weeks longer waiting for them to reship the correct product because the rep refused to refund him even though he 100% agreed to do so before the order was placed.

He agreed to refund and then told him sorry, no refund when the problem was presented. He said he would reship the correct item, but weeks went by and then surprise, surprise. They didn't have access to the product because it was now "out of stock."

So Dues was supposed to wait indefinitely, when it had already been close to three months since the order was placed. He thought about the circumstances and decided to go public because it was very likely intentional that clomid was sent instead of toremifine.

They have similar actions and had Deus not decided to spend extra cash out of pocket to have it analyzed, nobody would have known that this source was sending out a cheaper substitute and then chose to pocket the difference for a product that was 10x more expensive.

Before the order was placed, Deus literally said in his correspondence, that he had problems in the past ordering toremifine and received clomid so he was a bit nervous and wanted to make sure he wasn't getting fucked.

"Sure, no problem. Send me your money.

Now you talk bad about my company so no reship or refund."

Fuck this scamming source.

And to the dickhead above, defending this shitty business practice as just how the Chinese do business.

The rep is supposedly French and knows exactly what he's doing. This problem isn't due to a communication barrier or Chinese business practices.

This problem is due to the rep being a scamming prick and not wanting to do the right thing and make customers whole that he fucked.

Who the fuck wouldn't be pissed if the rep tried to pull this shit on them? From the posts in this thread, I'd say only the following retards would agree this is acceptable.

@Nobeast @Laxbro88 @Fenrir51 @Footfetishguy @BWCguy @Ilovetren94
Man,can I kiss you?

That's awesome, bro.

But do you not see a problem with this source getting mad when they were called out for scamming deus?

Deus came out in public after waiting months for his order and then several weeks longer waiting for them to reship the correct product because the rep refused to refund him even though he 100% agreed to do so before the order was placed.

He agreed to refund and then told him sorry, no refund when the problem was presented. He said he would reship the correct item, but weeks went by and then surprise, surprise. They didn't have access to the product because it was now "out of stock."

So Dues was supposed to wait indefinitely, when it had already been close to three months since the order was placed. He thought about the circumstances and decided to go public because it was very likely intentional that clomid was sent instead of toremifine.

They have similar actions and had Deus not decided to spend extra cash out of pocket to have it analyzed, nobody would have known that this source was sending out a cheaper substitute and then chose to pocket the difference for a product that was 10x more expensive.

Before the order was placed, Deus literally said in his correspondence, that he had problems in the past ordering toremifine and received clomid so he was a bit nervous and wanted to make sure he wasn't getting fucked.

"Sure, no problem. Send me your money.

Now you talk bad about my company so no reship or refund."

Fuck this scamming source.

And to the dickhead above, defending this shitty business practice as just how the Chinese do business.

The rep is supposedly French and knows exactly what he's doing. This problem isn't due to a communication barrier or Chinese business practices.

This problem is due to the rep being a scamming prick and not wanting to do the right thing and make customers whole that he fucked.

Who the fuck wouldn't be pissed if the rep tried to pull this shit on them? From the posts in this thread, I'd say only the following retards would agree this is acceptable.

@Nobeast @Laxbro88 @Fenrir51 @Footfetishguy @BWCguy @Ilovetren94
Bro you really just wrote a book that nobody read

Bro you really just wrote a book that nobody read
You can't fool me, bro. I know you read it. Even if it took you an hour sounding everything all out.

Also, if it's that tough for you to read a couple of paragraphs, Google has an app that can read it out loud for your stupid ass.

Tagging the person and posting a link to the relevant replies goes 1000 miles here. Not kidding, but who has time for that, citing references, etc.....
It's been cited plenty of times already but here you go, bud.

This is where the proof is posted.

And this is Dues Pharmaceutical's response to this rep lying about what transpired in this thread.