Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You can't fool me, bro. I know you read it. Even if it took you an hour sounding everything all out.

Also, if it's that tough for you to read a couple of paragraphs, Google has an app that can read it out loud for your stupid ass.
I respect your tenacity to keep up the fight against qds. At this point I think it’s played out for me though. It’s turned into some buffoonery now. It was real, it was fun. It just wasn’t real fun. Peace

Is this all International? (I’m in the US)I never paid attention to this thread and now I’m mind blown that this shit is so cheap. I gave up ordering international when I had a pack seized and decided to pay a little extra for domestic.

Is this all International? (I’m in the US)I never paid attention to this thread and now I’m mind blown that this shit is so cheap. I gave up ordering international when I had a pack seized and decided to pay a little extra for domestic.
We do both international and domestic shipping, we have usa warehouses and a domestic reship service.
For goods available already in usa warehouse, ETA is 3-4 weeks.
For goods not available in usa warehouse, we can bear the customs risk for you, we ship to our usa warehouse then to your address domestically, ETA 4-5 weeks average.