Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Just came home and realized I left a vial of reconstituted bpc on the counter. Been out of fridge for 14 hours, do I toss it and grab a new one or you think it's still good?

Just came home and realized I left a vial of reconstituted bpc on the counter. Been out of fridge for 14 hours, do I toss it and grab a new one or you think it's still good?
Might lose some of its potency. Kinda the same thing with pharma hCG it states on the box only good for 30 days once reconstituted, but my 10 000iu vial lasts 6 weeks. Pharmacist and Dr weren’t too worried.

Might lose some of its potency. Kinda the same thing with pharma hCG it states on the box only good for 30 days once reconstituted, but my 10 000iu vial lasts 6 weeks. Pharmacist and Dr weren’t too worried.

Sounds good, kinda what I figured. I'll just shoot more of it and call it good.

Had a successful delivery with Qingdao. Tracking took 2 weeks to receive, can't argue prices, one of the cheapest. I would use again if he had a better resend policy.

Sure would be great if you did your own testing and quit using a report that was done nearly a year and a half ago. While you’re at it test the dimmer content. Is everyone to believe that you are still selling the same batch?

They are filled 12IU assuming that raw initially is 99%, so after mixing, transport etc.. we assume that HGH can degrade and purity can come lower to 95%, so we only advertise them at 10IU

Honestly this is the stupidest thing I will read today. Again, test your products and you won’t have to “assume”.

just to state some of the side effects and feels from the semaglutide again. it does feel real. I just got the episodes of diarrhea. never heard of this until I looked it up. It was just constipation. my wife is on it too and just has constipation..

shit blows. im afraid to squat. ugh

Last edited:
just to state some of the side effects and feels from the semaglutide again. it does feel real. I just got the episodes of diarrhea. never heard of this until I looked it up. It was just constipation. my wife is on it too and just has constipation..

shit blows. im afraid to squat. ugh

Finally, a legit excuse to not do leg day

My estradiol just came back at 125.

I never take AIs on cycle unless I feel just bad estrogen effects. Which usually I handle high estrogen well.

Would there be any positive results lowering the estradiol down from this level? For guys that do take AI’s what dosage would you recommend? I already Have AI’s on hand for emergencies.