Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

My estradiol just came back at 125.

I never take AIs on cycle unless I feel just bad estrogen effects. Which usually I handle high estrogen well.

Would there be any positive results lowering the estradiol down from this level? For guys that do take AI’s what dosage would you recommend? I already Have AI’s on hand for emergencies.
I would just take a dht deriv like Anavar, primo or mast

My estradiol just came back at 125.

I never take AIs on cycle unless I feel just bad estrogen effects. Which usually I handle high estrogen well.

Would there be any positive results lowering the estradiol down from this level? For guys that do take AI’s what dosage would you recommend? I already Have AI’s on hand for emergencies.
do you have symptoms? Then no. You could probably mitigate a little water retention by lowering it but other than that no. Take a little primo or mast and throw your ai in the trash

Got my order today. Took 41 days to west EU. Everything accounted for. 1 vial broke during transport. Emailed the rep and he will send me a new vial with the next order. Cant beat these prices and happy with the customer service. Cant comment on the products themselves yet. Ill come back for sure

do you have symptoms? Then no. You could probably mitigate a little water retention by lowering it but other than that no. Take a little primo or mast and throw your ai in the trash

Sex drive is wonky, ED that is not responding well to treatment. But I don’t know if it’s the estrogen or the accutane.

I didn’t know if lowering estradiol to 40-50 would help achieve better gains and remove fat and get my sex drive back. Currently doing 5IU (roughly on average) HGH a day alongside my cycle.

Here to give some feedback,got my order of bpc/selank/epithalon,cant say how legit the bpc is nor epithalon,as u dont really feel them so to speak,but the selank definetly works,i feel a lot more laser focused right after 30 secs-1 min after the pin,did not help me with my anxiety tho,bummer,depends on the individual brain chemistry unfortunately

Sex drive is wonky, ED that is not responding well to treatment. But I don’t know if it’s the estrogen or the accutane.

I didn’t know if lowering estradiol to 40-50 would help achieve better gains and remove fat and get my sex drive back. Currently doing 5IU (roughly on average) HGH a day alongside my cycle.
Prioritize losing body fat above anything else. I have been dealing with libido issues on and off for years and my libido and E2 always is best when my BF% is lowest. Being fat will make it harder to dial in E2. High BF% often corresponds with low SHBG, higher rate of aromatization, and poor liver function--all of which don't help you. Make sure cholesterol is in check too.

Prioritize losing body fat above anything else. I have been dealing with libido issues on and off for years and my libido and E2 always is best when my BF% is lowest. Being fat will make it harder to dial in E2. High BF% often corresponds with low SHBG, higher rate of aromatization, and poor liver function--all of which don't help you. Make sure cholesterol is in check too.
I honestly do aromasin 12.5mg every 3-4 days. I have great sensation in my dick and a solid drive. Idk why my e2 is but it was in the low 100s.

The aromasin Is definitely a low dose.

Here to give some feedback,got my order of bpc/selank/epithalon,cant say how legit the bpc is nor epithalon,as u dont really feel them so to speak,but the selank definetly works,i feel a lot more laser focused right after 30 secs-1 min after the pin,did not help me with my anxiety tho,bummer,depends on the individual brain chemistry unfortunately

you might feel epithalon makes you tired. it's supposed to increase melatonin (the sleep hormone, not the tanning one) and regulate sleep cycle.

No lowering your estrogen to 40-50 will not really help you more likely to hurt your sex drive.
Unpopular opinion on these forums but estrogen isn't such a huge enemy like everyone thinks. It does a lot of positive thing in the body for enhanced athletes

No lowering your estrogen to 40-50 will not really help you more likely to hurt your sex drive.
Unpopular opinion on these forums but estrogen isn't such a huge enemy like everyone thinks. It does a lot of positive thing in the body for enhanced athletes
It's entirely possible that lowering it to 40-50 will help his sex drive, and it's more likely than not IMO.

But there's no way of knowing. He says he's having side effects from high E2, in which case lowering it (with stack design) will probably help. He'll have to figure out how much with trial and error.

It's entirely possible that lowering it to 40-50 will help his sex drive, and it's more likely than not IMO.

But there's no way of knowing. He says he's having side effects from high E2, in which case lowering it (with stack design) will probably help. He'll have to figure out how much with trial and error.
What is his high e2 sides is he growing tips? Is he bawling during a romantic movie? I've seen some of the fastest growing people with estrogen in 200- 300 feeling great crazy sex drive also they tend to have better lipids with the higher estrogen but there are those people that can't handle it crying on their way to work from a sad song on the radio lol

Got my order today. Took 41 days to west EU. Everything accounted for. 1 vial broke during transport. Emailed the rep and he will send me a new vial with the next order. Cant beat these prices and happy with the customer service. Cant comment on the products themselves yet. Ill come back for sure
So vial breaks, and rep will only replace it if you place a new order. Again, this source’s standard is lower all because of their cheap prices. Smdh, they should be sending you a replacement now.

So vial breaks, and rep will only replace it if you place a new order. Again, this source’s standard is lower all because of their cheap prices. Smdh, they should be sending you a replacement now.
Unless they put broken vials in the box, damaged packages are typically the fault of the retards at the post office who throw parcels around like monkeys.

when you pay 60€ for a vial it sucks when a vial is broken, but when the vial cost is 6€ and you ordered 10 you shouldn't complain, especially that they are shipping it with your next order and it's not their fault

when you pay 60€ for a vial it sucks when a vial is broken, but when the vial cost is 6€ and you ordered 10 you shouldn't complain, especially that they are shipping it with your next order and it's not their fault
I do agree with this. I wouldn't be mad over a $6 or $10 vial.