Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Definitely what it smells like. It isn't enough to peddle cheap gear and ignore the negative posts, but to have the cock sucking shill parade go to work day in, day out is a feat.

@BWCguy post a pic. For someone that sucks this much cock and runs their mouth like you do you better be one big mother fucker.
I would love to see a pic of you. If that’s you in your profile pic your smaller than the last twink I fucked. Pretty ironic for you to ask someone else to post a body pic when you look smaller than most women. Post a front body pic

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Hi can you verify your procedure on seized packages and re shipping please, many thanks!
Hello,

The seizures are very very rare, we have almost a 100% pass rate to most countries of the world.
Some stories here are fake and rumors, so you need to be careful when you read feedbacks.

Seizure and reship policy is in Page 502.

I can tell you exacly how many seizures I had out of thousands of orders we sent since we are here.

2 to Denmark.
1 to Australia.
3 to Canada, one is Canada special line and 2 using express, and both are ungaranteed modes of transportation, I do not advise customers to use them.
1 to Suriname express fedex too.
1 to Morocco.
We had also some few lost packages that have been reshipped as well.

Everything is explained in Page 502, customers are aware what are safe modes of transportation, and which ones have the reship policy, that is very clear in that Page for each country.

I dont know your country, but if you want extra information do not hesitate so I can tell you how is the shipping.

Not that this has anything to do with this thread, but l would say that anyone who wants to tongue punch any ones asshole might want to hold their breath:D
That is a fair point. I've not had any experience tossing salads, tbh.

@BWCguy Could you please confirm if it's good practice to hold your breath while eating source ass?

Thanks in advance, little buddy.

68 of @BWCguy ’s 69 posts are him defending QDS.

That’s not suspect at all, is it?
There’s roughly a dozen accounts made in the weeks around when QSC was banned that would seemingly all fall on their sword for Tracy. Doesn’t take much effort to work out. But that’s where the board stands, now. Someone figured out there are no repercussions to scamming or using alt accounts and they’re happy to exploit that.

Many angry sources coming to this thread lol
Who you referring to? Deus Pharmaceuticals?

If so, I think he has the right to be angry after the way QDS decided to rip him off.

What's funny, is most of you shills are here because of the cheap ass prices, although at least some of y'all are the rep's alt account.

But you want to pretend that you wouldn't be angry if qds decided to walk away with all of the money you saved up in the last year mowing your neighbors lawns?

Never been a big gambler and it does seem a bit of a gamble with these guys so prob not if that's the case :(
When the EU warehouse is up, there's no gambling at all. Just pick US or EU warehouse and you will have no problems with customs.

Again, prices are great. Domestic warehouses give you the control over customs.

What's peoples opinions on this source?

Ive been considering a reasonably large order the past few days but have read a few horror stories about "custom seizures" and no replacements being sent out to customers even when source claims all seized packages will be re shipped.

Should I stear clear??
l will not recommend any source to anyone, because that is your decision, but l will tell you my experience with QDS. l live in Australia where customs is very strict. l placed 2 orders with QSC, 1 was delivered, 1 was seized. l asked for a credit for the seizure. l was told l had to place another order to get a reship. l have since placed that order and have used my credit for 2 parcels of HGH. The first parcel of HGH looks like it has got through customs, l will update when delivered. The second parcel of HGH is on its way, but has not updated for 6 days, l will also update whether it gets delivered or not.

l will not recommend any source to anyone, because that is your decision, but l will tell you my experience with QDS. l live in Australia where customs is very strict. l placed 2 orders with QSC, 1 was delivered, 1 was seized. l asked for a credit for the seizure. l was told l had to place another order to get a reship. l have since placed that order and have used my credit for 2 parcels of HGH. The first parcel of HGH looks like it has got through customs, l will update when delivered. The second parcel of HGH is on its way, but has not updated for 6 days, l will also update whether it gets delivered or not.
For not having hardly any customs seizures, sure sounds as if you've been unlucky so far. Good luck, brother.

Hello,

The seizures are very very rare, we have almost a 100% pass rate to most countries of the world.
Some stories here are fake and rumors, so you need to be careful when you read feedbacks.

Seizure and reship policy is in Page 502.

I can tell you exacly how many seizures I had out of thousands of orders we sent since we are here.

2 to Denmark.
1 to Australia.
3 to Canada, one is Canada special line and 2 using express, and both are ungaranteed modes of transportation, I do not advise customers to use them.
1 to Suriname express fedex too.
1 to Morocco.
We had also some few lost packages that have been reshipped as well.

Everything is explained in Page 502, customers are aware what are safe modes of transportation, and which ones have the reship policy, that is very clear in that Page for each country.

I dont know your country, but if you want extra information do not hesitate so I can tell you how is the shipping.

Thanks for clearing that up, shipping would be to GB

Out of all the delivery options you listed on page 502 which would you suggest for GB delivery with no chance of seizures and also covered with reshipment if a seizure did occur?

Thanks for clearing that up, shipping would be to GB

Out of all the delivery options you listed on page 502 which would you suggest for GB delivery with no chance of seizures and also covered with reshipment if a seizure did occur?
Shipping to UK is 100% pass rate, no seizures ever.
Both Post NL and UK special line are safe, garanteed with 100% reship policy.
ETA and prices are different.

In my experience in ordering things on line for the last 10+ years if you get 60-70% of your stuff through customs in Australia, you have done very very well.
And this is one of the reasons why I was surprised about the amount of australian customers I have now, sales to Australia increasing in an insane way, surely because our ability to pass customs at our rate of 99%.

Sponsors

Latest posts