Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

68 of @BWCguy ’s 69 posts are him defending QDS.

That’s not suspect at all, is it?
There is a tale behind that!
Typically ordered domestic as customs is rough. I had a look at this site to see what was here. Anybody who has a look through this site will see that this is the cheapest source here. I also saw the back and forth from the "flog patrol" and couldn't help myself as I love a bit of banter. I made a small order and guess what, it all fucking arrived! I would like to keep this happening. What I pay domestically for 1 vial got me 10 from this source! I am so sorry that your label swapping middleman scam is going to go through some rough times. That's business.

Dox him! Get your 3rd and final strike out of the way. What are ya? Chicken? Bok bok. You don't have the giblets, jerk.

Seriously though, it's kinda creepy knowing you've tied someone's personal info to their username. This should be a lesson to the dumb dumbs that use the same username for their email address that they use here.
Crap like this is exactly why more people here won't speak out. Because this pos has no qualms using their buying history in public to silence future criticism of them, even if they are to blame.

Its not a free vial, you already paid for it

I get the angle of offering it on the next order, to guarantee future business from a business perspective, but this is still a good point. It's not free. Many other vendors do something similar: "30% off. Discount applied to your account for future orders." Not the worst strategy; you can't always expect a free reship whenever anything at all goes wrong.

If you get the wrong shit or something's missing, then yeah.

Why would you destroy shit just for fun lol. Like I used to break stuff.. my own stuff... when I was like 5 for fun.... I couldn't imagine breaking someone else's stuff you have no idea who they are or what's in the package would be fun unless the people are just so upset that people are getting packages and you don't get paid enough to have nice things so you're like throwing packages on the ground saying " I hope that was expensive you fucker" lmfao
I get $40 an hour and I break shit because I can and it’s fun

B
Why would you destroy shit just for fun lol. Like I used to break stuff.. my own stuff... when I was like 5 for fun.... I couldn't imagine breaking someone else's stuff you have no idea who they are or what's in the package would be fun unless the people are just so upset that people are getting packages and you don't get paid enough to have nice things so you're like throwing packages on the ground saying " I hope that was expensive you fucker" lmfao
But yeah, you are correct, I do hope the stuff i break is expensive. I’ve torn apart packages containing over $50k worth of goods.

Crap like this is exactly why more people here won't speak out. Because this pos has no qualms using their buying history in public to silence future criticism of them, even if they are to blame.

Play stupid games with Dingdongs dollar store anabolics, win stupid prizes. Truer words have never been spoken than buyer beware.

They arrive, they are quality and you haven't spent 4x as much money to some other source who is just a middleman slapping labels on vials.
Can you name a single fucking lab that buys qds gear and just slaps a label on them, clown?

I've heard of a couple that have bought their raws but none I'm personally aware of doing what you keep claiming.

Now, you probably DO know which domestic labs are doing this because you are the rep and privy to that information.

But please let us know who is selling qds for 4x the price and just slapping a label on it.

It would be easy enough to tell. Look for the lab selling gear with the cheapest, shittiest caps you've ever seen and they likely came from qds.

It's hard to believe anyone still ties their user name to orders.

All day every day. Then you got the ones that know better, but post their exact order on the exact day that it arrived and defeat the entire purpose.

99% of the time nothing will come of it, but then there's sources like Naps that make threats and Dingdong throwing orders in people's faces to remind everyone to watch their asses, exercise their anonymity and for fucks sake, don't ever think a god damned source is your friend.

I get the angle of offering it on the next order, to guarantee future business from a business perspective, but this is still a good point. It's not free. Many other vendors do something similar: "30% off. Discount applied to your account for future orders." Not the worst strategy; you can't always expect a free reship whenever anything at all goes wrong.

If you get the wrong shit or something's missing, then yeah.
Not if you ordered from these assholes. Maybe if you tongue punch the reps asshole just right, but don't hold your breath.