Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hey Ding Dong how many fake accounts do you have in this thread to defend yourself?

He literally has the same brand new accounts defending him over and over. None of those accounts post outside of this thread. It's so obvious lol

Definitely what it smells like. It isn't enough to peddle cheap gear and ignore the negative posts, but to have the cock sucking shill parade go to work day in, day out is a feat.

@BWCguy post a pic. For someone that sucks this much cock and runs their mouth like you do you better be one big mother fucker.

Never thought I'd place an order from outside of the EU. Sweden has very strict customs so it probably would've been better to wait for the new warehouse to open, but I got impatient. I'll make an update about how it went later.

Lmao. Most other sources will replace a broken vial with no problem, but this guy requires another purchase even if 100% his fault. Unless the box was crushed, it was probably from their improper packaging.

@MisterSuperGod add this guy to that list.
More than likely the box got crushed, you’d be surprised how much shit we destroy just for fun, let alone by accident. You clearly don’t know a lot about logistics, can’t blame you though, not many know at all how package delivery works.

Nice one twinkle toes. Dancing around the question. What is a better source?

Wasn't a fully blatant dox.
Your arms literally look like overcooked linguine. No offence. But I bet ya Mrs helps open jars for you.
I'm going to tell you guys of a better source since you keep asking. Godbull Raw. He's honest, his prices are competitive with quingdao and his shit tests good.

More than likely the box got crushed, you’d be surprised how much shit we destroy just for fun, let alone by accident. You clearly don’t know a lot about logistics, can’t blame you though, not many know at all how package delivery works.
Why would you destroy shit just for fun lol. Like I used to break stuff.. my own stuff... when I was like 5 for fun.... I couldn't imagine breaking someone else's stuff you have no idea who they are or what's in the package would be fun unless the people are just so upset that people are getting packages and you don't get paid enough to have nice things so you're like throwing packages on the ground saying " I hope that was expensive you fucker" lmfao

Said the guy who just ordered 5 days ago...

Dox him! Get your 3rd and final strike out of the way. What are ya? Chicken? Bok bok. You don't have the giblets, jerk.

Seriously though, it's kinda creepy knowing you've tied someone's personal info to their username. This should be a lesson to the dumb dumbs that use the same username for their email address that they use here.

I'm going to tell you guys of a better source since you keep asking. Godbull Raw. He's honest, his prices are competitive with quingdao and his shit tests good.
It was more directed at the other people who spam the thread each day. Like how are they so motivated?
I'll look them up if I ever get around to getting what I need to brew.
I'll keep going with this source until there is a reason to stop though. Their products actually arrive and their prices are real cheap.

Dox him! Get your 3rd and final strike out of the way. What are ya? Chicken? Bok bok. You don't have the giblets, jerk.

Seriously though, it's kinda creepy knowing you've tied someone's personal info to their username. This should be a lesson to the dumb dumbs that use the same username for their email address that they use here.
Okay MisterSuperDog, welcome to the old vets faggot club with hurt feelings

Definitely what it smells like. It isn't enough to peddle cheap gear and ignore the negative posts, but to have the cock sucking shill parade go to work day in, day out is a feat.

@BWCguy post a pic. For someone that sucks this much cock and runs their mouth like you do you better be one big mother fucker.
That is a whole lot of graphic aggressive homophobic talk followed by a request for some pics?
Bro, it's 2022, it's all gay, kinda. Don't need to be like that, man. People will appreciate you if you let them.
But, if you keep acting like an overly sensitive flog, you probably will just end up spending too much time in a dark room waving your boneless lil hands in front of your ancient cheap AF computer.
Literally, instead of throwing out the hate, actually look at their price list, place an order and see what happens!
They arrive, they are quality and you haven't spent 4x as much money to some other source who is just a middleman slapping labels on vials.