Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I don't want to bother the rep asking him for the Domestic list price if someone could shoot me it It'd be appreciated.
Thanks guys~
Available product in US Warehouse ETA 3-4 days
Oils (10x10ml)dosage/mlprice/kit
Test C out of stock250mg/ml100
Tren A100mg/ml130
Primo E100mg/ml170
Peptides (10 vials)dosage/vialprice/kit
HGH 10ui70
HCG out of stock2500ui85
BPC1575mg55
TB500 5mg85
PT14110mg85
MT210mg65
Ipamorelin5mg55
HGH frag5mg88
Raw powderQuantityPrice
Sildenafil out of stock1kg140
Tadalafil1kg330
Winstrol1kg1460

Can you name a single fucking lab that buys qds gear and just slaps a label on them, clown?

I've heard of a couple that have bought their raws but none I'm personally aware of doing what you keep claiming.

Now, you probably DO know which domestic labs are doing this because you are the rep and privy to that information.

But please let us know who is selling qds for 4x the price and just slapping a label on it.

It would be easy enough to tell. Look for the lab selling gear with the cheapest, shittiest caps you've ever seen and they likely came from qds.
The whole reshipping drama started from another source being upset. You know this. So yes, other sources are purchasing gear from QDS.

Perhaps not vials, except for HGH and peptides. Essentially, everything comes from china or maybe India from a compound view point. So other sources are getting their raws from china for next to nothing and slapping a ridiculous mark up on it. You are literally trying your hardest to make everyone keep paying for over priced gear.

ETA on mast us domestic? If you plan to carry npp domestic us I’m positive it’ll sell very well. Probably better than the tren. Everyone loves npp

Everyone who wants domestic USA NPP like my post. Let’s make this happen bros

What's peoples opinions on this source?

Ive been considering a reasonably large order the past few days but have read a few horror stories about "custom seizures" and no replacements being sent out to customers even when source claims all seized packages will be re shipped.

Should I stear clear??

What's peoples opinions on this source?

Ive been considering a reasonably large order the past few days but have read a few horror stories about "custom seizures" and no replacements being sent out to customers even when source claims all seized packages will be re shipped.

Should I stear clear??
That’s for you to decide, you have all of the info required to make a decision at your disposal. It sounds as though you’ve seen the critiques and the compliments. Is the risk worth the reward to you?

The whole reshipping drama started from another source being upset. You know this. So yes, other sources are purchasing gear from QDS.

Perhaps not vials, except for HGH and peptides. Essentially, everything comes from china or maybe India from a compound view point. So other sources are getting their raws from china for next to nothing and slapping a ridiculous mark up on it. You are literally trying your hardest to make everyone keep paying for over priced gear.
Then why do you keep repeating yourself about all these sources and slapping labels on qds vials?

I don't doubt that some labs buy there raws. They need to get them from somewhere but there are plenty of good raw sources with good prices, especially if you are purchasing in bulk.

In fact, the source you tried to tie into your bullshit has said that qds isn't capable of shipping large orders in one pack and chooses to break a large order into multiple smaller ones.

Maybe better for customs from their standpoint, but not from a sources standpoint as that would mean they need to risk customs many more times if they choose to use qds.

It's fairly safe to assume that the majority of their customers are noobs and cheapskates, not labs slapping labels on their vials, you fucking flog.